Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) (36292 Views)

This Why Dangote Is At 162 Position Out Of 2095 Billionaires Of Forbes List 2020 / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
it has to sound similar.. its a way of life of the average igboman .alot of my kinsmen has same stories. .. of what use is a multibillionaire if my kinsmen can hardly feed or have access to simple healthcare?

Please, just shut up already my lovely brother. You mean you made up these stories and you wouldn't back it up with facts?

My broloda, stop embarrassing yourself.

Thank you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by mightyhaze: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Please, just shut up already my lovely brother. You mean you made up these stories and you wouldn't back it up with facts?

Thank you. cheesy
its brother now? no longer boloda? your education is taking form. what other fact do you want from me,..step out of your slum and take a walk to your city roundabouts,..count the igbo beggars u find... (fervently hoping i am not replying to one now sef!)..
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
So someone cannot make this list with N200,000

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
its brother now? no longer boloda? your education is taking form. what other fact do you want from me,..step out of your slum and take a walk to your city roundabouts,..count the igbo beggars u find... (fervently hoping i am not replying to one now sef!)..

My bloloda, spare me your junk justification and approval. I should take a walk to confirm your oral stats? Typical of you IBO's. All talks no facts. OK oo, I will do the walking where you facts are hiding. grin Nonsense ...typical of you lots. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Getdowntobiznes: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
This forbes kind of people no go Hausa 'Ashushu' and see the kind of trillion wey them hide locally, them go just change dia list.
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Deenbola(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
wey my name now forbes
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Sammyolis: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
I we still be in the list this year
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy! These modfkkaz are freaking wealthy not rich!
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sparkle777:
Most Nigerians on that list are or were being assisted by the govt and their policies, forget them. How come no new ones, Kylie Jenner is on American list, where are our young struggling men and women, yes they've been quenched by govt policies and environment.

interesting.

The youths are really struggling
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Willed042:

Mind you, the two northerners on the list are recorded with one or two legit sources to their wealth accumulation while those of my brother and sister from the south are shrouded in mystery:
1. A taxi driver and then a billionaire
2. A tailor of one first lady and then an owner of an oil block during same tenure
Questionable wealth

good observation
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
it has to sound familiar.. its a way of life of the average igboman .alot of my kinsmen has same stories. .. of what use is a multibillionaire if my kinsmen can hardly feed or have access to simple healthcare?

we try in our own way tho.

But when it comes to wealth accumulation
those niggas up north beat us hands down

Too too much money

We eastern folks try.

But it's not common to see many igbo men with networth above $80m

we have, but not like that

But in the north

oh la la
when you call Gusau, Indimi, Rabiu, Dantata, Dangote etc

80m $ issa small thing
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Thank you. cheesy

well

the truth is that Igbos have a strong middle class/upper middle class base.
Rich folks too.

But billionaire in dollars, maybe not

But let's be truthful tho

if you are worth say N50b -100b in Naija, you no try?

tho that may not even be up to $250m
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

well

the truth is that Igbos have a strong middle class/upper middle class base.
Rich folks too.

But billionaire in dollars, maybe not

But let's be truthful tho

if you are worth say N50b -100b in Naija, you no try?

tho that may not even be up to $250m

Oh really? undecided ha! Really ? OK , let's see your stats. cheesy
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Oh really? undecided ha! Really ? OK , let's see your stats. cheesy

well I don't have stats as you asked.

based my judgment based on my family, and my circles and my village and amongat other igbo families I have seen.

Maybe you have a contrary opinion
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

well I don't have stats as you asked.

based my judgment based on my family, and my circles and my village and amongat other igbo families I have seen.

Maybe you have a contrary opinion

We all have the power to form our opinions base on what we see or choose to see. But all na wash if it can't be verified.

Its been nice chatting with ya! grin
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

We all have the power to form our opinions base on what we see or choose to see. But all na wash if it can't be verified.

Its been nice chatting with ya! grin

whatever makes you happy man.

it's a shame tho that a country like Nigeria has no reliable stats

We draw inferences from our individual observations.
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

whatever makes you happy man.

it's a shame tho that a country like Nigeria has no reliable stats

We draw inferences from our individual observations.

No, it doesn't make me happy , I am just a lover of facts grin
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by maisauki: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I am working on it already.
Thanks.
More blesin to ur husle keena

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by maisauki: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Goddyj:
So someone cannot make this list with N200,000
U r a thousandnaire

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where is ote$$ and Adeleke
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by chibuzor05(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Meet the Top 20 Richest People in the World 2019 according to Forbes list. Wealthy men from the US dominated the list, and it is a surprise that Zuckerberg has fallen to 8th position.
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
with the right policies
Nigeria can breed more multimillionaires
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Where is ote$$ and Adeleke
Those ones are multimillionaire in USD
but billionaire in NGN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe / How Can I Invest My 100k This January?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.