Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians (10818 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by 9jauk: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
The only credible alternative candidate from the the big bad terrible twins to govern Lagos is Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP

1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Base1line:
How is Sanwo Olu a political thug ?! If you are talking Tinubu as a godfather I will take him ahead of fat fool Bode George the fugitive that is The Godfather to Ajagbe. We all can attest to the mindless looting PDP are reknowned for should they be given an inch into Lagos treasury.

At least 16 years of the same Tinubu we can see gigiantic stride n project Lagos as undertaken tell me about project from Abia Ebonyi n Enugu PDP ruled for the same 16 years or forever shut it.

or Ogun state too since u don't know that allocation and taxes collected only in Lagos can feed other states In Nigeria,

Lagos state is backward in terms of allocation they are getting from government , taxes and population, am not telling u to believe !!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by paullo20: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
UP JIMI O TO GE Lagos.

We need to be free from the man from Osun that wants to give Lagos to Ogun state citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Base1line:
How is Sanwo Olu a political thug ?! If you are talking Tinubu as a godfather I will take him ahead of fat fool Bode George the fugitive that is The Godfather to Ajagbe. We all can attest to the mindless looting PDP are reknowned for should they be given an inch into Lagos treasury.

At least 16 years of the same Tinubu we can see gigiantic stride n project Lagos as undertaken tell me about project from Abia Ebonyi n Enugu PDP ruled for the same 16 years or forever shut it.
Don't twist my comment jare. I was referring to tinubu here and not sanwoolu in particular. Even sanwoolu himself is a reformed drug addict. Ambode confirmed it in their war of words. Personality wise, he's of no match with agbaje. Agbaje may belong to the pdp but he's of vibrant personality and much more cleaner than the likes of tinubu and his boys.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Otoge in Lagos State. Otoge in Tinubu godfatherism.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Validfacts: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
gazal55:

Talk with sense next time
that's the truth of the matter man, only those who re blind politically will argue on this. Agbaje has no political structure in Lagos, based on those he aligned with.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Memphitz537(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Base1line:
He should send his message to his Biafra consistency. 20 billion of his father can not become a councilor in Lagos not in this life or the after life.
Stop being a f**king tribalistic bigot!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Memphitz537(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Base1line:

You big dummy!!!
Jimi Agbaje isn't Bode George's candidate.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Bulleye(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
paullo20:
UP JIMI O TO GE Lagos.

We need to be free from the man from Osun that wants to give Lagos to Ogun state citizens
O to ge Omo Igbo L'eko
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by Bulleye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Otoge in Lagos State. Otoge in Tinubu godfatherism.
O to ge Omo Igbo L'eko
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by melomelo: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Funny when we support “Ot to ge “ in Kwara and turn a blind eye in Lagos.

Funny when EFCC run after people’s bank statements and turn a blind eye on bullion vans moving to someone’s compound in a broad day light (what an impunity).

This would go down history as an administration that legalized corruption for its party men.

PDP are criminals, APC are criminals. I believe in justice and fairness.
This is just my issue with APC
You will ever LIVE LONG
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by melomelo: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
O TO GE TO TINUBU
Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by BusinessHub1: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
melomelo:

This is just my issue with APC
You will ever LIVE LONG
Amen! And may you equally live long to fulfill your purpose and dreams.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency, CBN, NASS, Back Lagos Recovery Effort As Sanwo-olu Unveils Team / Nigeria Exits Recession, Real GDP Rose By 0.11% In Q4 And -1.92% In FY 2020 / Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.