Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions (44284 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Racoon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
My fellow Lagosians, I am passionate about the people of Lagos and I remain committed to creating a better future for all residents.

As we countdown to Saturday, lets look back on some of our work in the last four years and how they confirm that indeed a #GreaterLagosRising.

On education, we have made significant progress in Lagos by demonstrating our commitment to preserving the future of our children, that’s why in the steps of the great Pa Lateef Jakande, we turned our focus to our primary and secondary educational system.

We have upgraded 970 public schools and recruited over 1,000 school teachers in the process. We also renovated and digitized 243 public school libraries. This guarantees quality education for our children regardless of the financial capabilities of their parents.

No child has been left behind in our plan for education. There are many initiatives to ensure that children from all backgrounds can compete favorably and indeed achieve great success in national examinations. This is a key pointer to the Lagos For All that we are building.

You can see more of the work we have done on education on sanwooluhamzat.org As I always say, you don’t have to believe what we say but you can’t disbelieve or deny the work we’ve done. Even as we look forward to the next four years where we continue to work for you.

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1632018597387141120?t=gugmsH_A_aXFddo6ZZqcQA&s=08

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Racoon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0t7GEdBfuc

-The gruesome 20-20-2020 massacre.
-Lagos the only state not subscribing to the FOI act hence all budgetary and other deals(including contracts) are secret corruption.
-Empire of touts, thugs, hooligans, brigands, agberoes, urchins and miscreants all over Lagos.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Racoon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
More reactions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Judicible(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo Olu don turn beggy beggy
Eno know good ooh

241 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Fragility6: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Debate where you would have gone to show yourself,out of arrogance you refuse to. Now that you've seen the threat to your office,u don dey shake dey tweet upandan.

353 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by TossTos: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
The will of the people is now becoming threat to this people now .. if this is how it was way back , this country would have been better ... Because if you fail to treat people right , they will treat you wrong ... Let the show begin ..

This same thing goes to Dapo of Ogun .. Lado is forming alliance as Makinde did in Ibadan then

265 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by haffaze777(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reaction from ipob

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by shuttox: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Those useless Tinubu slaves will avoid this thread

I wonder what Tinubu uses to convince them even if they are inside fire

God forbid

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by shuttox: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
haffaze777:
Reaction from ipob
All those that replied are Igbos

Try and go to school

235 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by AstralBody: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
haffaze777:
Reaction from ipob
Fool! Your bigotry won't allow u see straight. Is this not how you people ran your mouth every fuccking time, shouting IPOD and that election is not won on social media? What happened in the last election in Lagos state? Idiots like you will even make those that want to vote for him,to change their mind, because of ur silly arrogance.

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by nairanaira12: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
Those useless Tinubu slaves will avoid this thread

I wonder what Tinubu uses to convince them even if they are inside fire

God forbid

IyaebeTheGreat, are you sure you won't cry blood after Saturday's election?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Nice2023(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Judicible:
Sanwo Olu don turn beggy beggy
Eno know good ooh

Same with Soludo.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Nice2023(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:

All those that replied are Igbos

Try and go to school

And most of them have their PVC's while u are here making noise.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by shuttox: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice2023:

And most of them have their PVC's while u are hear making noise.

Useless post

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by loosecanon50(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
I laugh 😂

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by HighTableVoice: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
For most of you political illeterate clamouring PVC up and down. You still haven't learn anything yet. Lagos is the 4th largest economy in Africa even Dangote will rig the damn election in favour of Lagos State current government and maintaining the current working condition under sanwo Olu. That's first. And if you think Tinubu loosing Lagos during this last election wasn't strategic you don't have an idea of what politics really is. Its a gift to your so called Messiah so he can have something to chew on. You peeps keep showing your cards all the time which is it will always be easy to be beating you.. politics is not about chest beating, it's a game of Brain

60 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by samogo1: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo Olu is Tinubu puppet and must be removed.
Thank God there is a court order to upload to iREV ASAP.
No rigging

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by SmartPolician: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
I know that Sanwo-Olu would never have thought that APC could lose an election in Lagos until last Saturday. Apparently, APC has never won any election in Lagos.

It has been the Druggie intimidating voters and rigging everything. If Sanwo-Olu loses his re-election bid, he should go and rest. After all, the Druggie removed Ambode for him to take over.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Dialpad: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
The APC should fight very hard to win this election... this is not a time for playing , gentle man approach or emotions.

This is serious business .

The supporters should not just shout and make noise online .... come out and vote massively for Gov Jide. He has performed at least to a reasonable extent.

No chance should be given to LP or PDP

Aggressive approach to canvassing for votes and appealing to reasonable lagosians should be carried out between now and Friday.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by SenatePresdo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
So Governors can be this humble?

I like what's happening.

We have retired Sister Gov Ugwuanyi prematurely, relegated Okezie to division 5.
Chimaroke is next.

You don't treat the masses as if Nigera is a Monarch.

Now that Nigerians have finally woken up and realized that power actually belongs to the people, we must humble some of you guys.

Let the will of Lagosians prevail.

I wish all the candidates Good luck.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Felabrity: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
This man don beg Lagosians like 25 times this week

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by bestman09(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
sad
I would have supported you but APC needs to be shown that power belongs to the people, not cabals

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by ecolime(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Una cabal dey chop Lagos money alone since 1999. Tinubu, Tunji Bello, Kaoli, Hamzat, Obasa, Fowler, Ayeni, The Bensons, The Erewas, late Soara, late Ajisebutu, etc...

Give new educated boys opportunities, una go say NO. Dem go say, WHO BE YOUR FATHER? Only una inner caucus.. Now you are telling us YORUBA RONU..

Ordinarily, people like me would have fought blood and water to make sure nothing happens to APC at the state level. But the injustice and CHOP ALONE is just too much.

Unfortunately for you guys, na the disgruntled Yoruba boys go help LP smash the elections grin
Dem no care if Chinedu or Okonkwo (In your words) kick una butts away from power after all, dem no kuku benefit anything before.

Golden advice: If APC wants to win this governorship, just bypass Baba Tewonde Bode George and work directly with Jandor's team.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Nayturalistic: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
H
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by atdscentofwater: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hmmmmm, o ti neccesary oooo grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by Offpoint1: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
I hope it doesn't end up becoming a collateral damage... The nation is angry with his puppeteer.

I intended voting for you long ago, but after the nonsense election last week.... I'm voting LP straight

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by iamyemiakins(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo-Olu don dey feel the heat grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions by ogologoamu: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
sad

You're a gentleman, I love you Mr governor.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms / Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.