Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (67811 Views)

Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors / Imported Thugs Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of Governorship Election. Photos / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Cointrader: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Don't mind them,all dis scenario is stage-managed.Since de visit of de vice president n de national chairman of the APC to akwa ibom, the PDP in the state have been fabricating all sorts of lies against the two gentlemen.Youths arrest thugs from Edo...bla..bla..bla.Nonesense! Ardent nonsense!

They are thugs. Don't be naive. I saw the same set of thugs from Edo state in the Ekiti election. Tony kabaka, a popular thug and APC chieftain in Edo state, was given millions of naira for that purpose in Ekiti. It's the same script that's being played out in Delta and Akwa Ibom right now. If you think it's a lie, just take a trip right now to Uyo or Ikot Epene.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by AbleGod32123: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
dainformant:
Another set of suspected thugs have been apprehended in Akwa Ibom state, ahead of Saturday's governorship election. The suspects were rounded up this morning by agile youths who stormed EverBee Hotel along Idoro road in Uyo, the state capital.

Over 32 of them were nabbed. According to the youths, the suspects will be handed over to the police as the law demands.

One of the suspects who revealed he's from Benin city in Edo state, said that they were brought to the state to monitor the election as observers of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

He also revealed that they were at the hotel to receive the money that will be shared to them.

This is coming after various thugs in buses were arrested by police operatives few days ago in Akwa Ibom state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/suspected-thugs-arrested-at-everbee-hotel-in-akwa-ibom-ahead-of-elections.html

Good job by Akwa Ibom youths for being fearless, this is what Osun youths has failed to do during gubernatorial election in Osun where APC brought sets of thugs from Lagos for their dirty act that gave d present Osun state victory over Ademola Adeleke. If d youths can be so vigilant and fearless like Akwa Ibom youths it will be so hard for d miscreant party called APC to succeed with their ungodly behaviour...

Kudos to u guys��

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by mightyhaze: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:
This boys don't look like thugs to me. They are just innocent election observers. Why are Igbos being this aggressive over this election? The same way they've been action violently in Lagos. Na wa o
maddog,na igbo kee papa maddog?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by realstars: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
nicedayontop:
l don't know why these akwa ibom people are so daft.Instead of voting for Akpabio to become automatic senate president from SS for the 1st time in Nigeria.They They allowed sentiment and hatred for Apc to deprive them of number 3 position in Nigeria.will surely regret their foolishness and lack of foresight. l wonder what the pdp man will give in a senate that is dominated by apc members.the north knows how to play politics better than our noisy SS people.
The type of fool that you are has no cure. Akpabio is not for peace and he is fighting for his selfish mishion, why didnt he help PDP to succed to become the sanet presido after saraci.no room for Apc in Akwa ibom state. No room for Akpabio fool, no room for war, no foom for war saw.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lazy idiotic youths who still volunteer themselves to be used by the thieving politicians who care less about them.
Politicians will be chilling and hiding their kids away abroad and in their mansions sipping the best wines while these reprobates are only good to stir up trouble and cause mayhem.

Idiots..
I hope they get given the Akwa Ibom treatment.

No one should ask me about the Akwa Ibom treatment...if you want to know go to Akwa Ibom and ask anyone to scream..."thief o thief o" behind you...

On a second thought and having gone through the list of names...it is apparent all the boys are from Benin and something tells me these are yahoo boys hiding out in hotels away from home while carrying out their nefarious hustles. They do this a lot and would tell their folks they are out of the country...
I see no correlation between Edo boys and Akwa Ibom elections.
There's a strong correlation: Adams Oshiomole.

The ugly urchin has been camping in Akwa Ibom since the beginning of this week.

APC is apparently planning something evil in Akwa Ibom this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Anago50000: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:
This boys don't look like thugs to me. They are just innocent election observers. Why are Igbos being this aggressive over this election? The same way they've been action violently in Lagos. Na wa o
. Mad Dogg
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by nonye6194: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lazy idiotic youths who still volunteer themselves to be used by the thieving politicians who care less about them.
Politicians will be chilling and hiding their kids away abroad and in their mansions sipping the best wines while these reprobates are only good to stir up trouble and cause mayhem.

Idiots..

No one should ask me about the Akwa Ibom treatment...if you want to know go to Akwa Ibom and ask anyone to scream..."thief o thief o" behind you...

On a second thought and having gone through the list of names...it is apparent all the boys are from Benin and something tells me these are yahoo boys hiding out in hotels away from home while carrying out their nefarious hustles. They do this a lot and would tell their folks they are out of the country...

the relation is simple

Adams Oshiomole

He's the chairman of APC and it's his duty to ensure his party wins by every means as we've seen. Especially as Akpabio, a heavyweight who joined them recently lost in his own backyard. it means they have to do something desperately to ensure they don't lose the gubernatorial seat they've been gunning for long.
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by nonye6194: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
sotall:
Na wa

Is Edo now exporting thugs?

Is grooming thugs now part of the economic diversification of the APC government?

the way you put it tho grin

Even if it's a means of economic diversification, it wouldn't yield anything for the state.

Abi you expect Agbero to pay tax wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by nonye6194: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:

Igbos? bia can't you read in between the lines? where was Igbo mentioned there?
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by nonye6194: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Vic74real:
Akpabio is importing Area Boys from Edo/Delta to come and kill and scatter things in his own state.I now see why some people are questioning his mental state.this man is a traitor of the highest level.I wonder how he became governor.This kind of person shd hv bn within the precinct of a prison or mental home

Akpabio remains one of the most power thirsty, vicious politicians I've seen. Yes, akwa IBM experienced a massive development in his administration's regime. But I think it was part of the grand plan. To make himself a well loved person back in akwa ibom and worthy politician to take on bigger positions.

He wants total dominance of akwa ibom, to control her like Tinubu and the Sarakis did to Lagos and Kwara states respectively. unfortunately, his plan had backfired even before it started. the present governor isn't someone to be easily cowed into being submissive. Akwa Ibom has rejected Apc and Akpabio in a bid to force his new alignment down every akwa ibomites throat, he lost even his voice to represent his district in the red chamber. good riddance

but he won't stop there

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by fabolouz1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
I won't fall for this cheap black mail. The handwriting belong to on person. pure trash
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by eodavids(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:

Truly, when some people open their mouth, they convince every one of their foolish status...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by CDMagazine(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Arda1000(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmm! Politicians are now importing thugs from one state to another
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by benitdavid: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:

Idiots..

Modification:
I'd sincerely forgotten the short black man heading APC was from Edo...

I'm sure part of these thugs mobilisation fee was what Kabaka used to buy those two hungry looking lions he recently acquired.

from your comment, I can see you are just a lazy fool who's confused and has lost bearing in life
Re: Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos by ubyways(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is the same systematic strategy the Edo state ugliest dude employed in Osun during the rerun, he forgot this is not Osun, they have failed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.