Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads (16482 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Alexis11: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Na APC he go talk make dem vote before?
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by bayulll011(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
lionness:
The PDP eyes are majorly 6 states: Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Kano and Bayelsa as a consolation for their loss. Gathered intel shows that with a governor from Lagos and these states: the governors would be able to better fund their 2023 as well as their court proceedings with the states funds.

Sometimes losing the presidency isn’t so bad if you still have the Crown Jewels, and to everyone in the above states, may God help you if the cash-strapped PDP takes your state. Your entire budget would end paying their political bills for the next 4 years.

lol not surprised.
now i give up on you youthless youth in this nation.
you guys are worse than the people up there
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Only if Pigs could fly. Atiku and Peter Obituary are Dead politically.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Muttee: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by frankotele(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Before we retrieve and recover our stolen mandate, We must make sure all PDP Aspirants are voted into whichever political office, be it counsellorship or local goverment chairmanship position, even if liberation does not come instantly from the Apex, a strong foundation is needed to achieve our goal of liberating the Zoo and seperating Cows from Humans..
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Holy ghost fire, Kaduna can't not be ruled by the tyrant after the devastating first tenure. Isa Ashiru is the man for the job.
abdulazeez1002:
Kaduna people.
See our candidate here
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
lionness:
The PDP eyes are majorly 6 states: Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Kano and Bayelsa as a consolation for their loss. Gathered intel shows that with a governor from Lagos and these states: the governors would be able to better fund their 2023 as well as their court proceedings with the states funds.

Sometimes losing the presidency isn’t so bad if you still have the Crown Jewels, and to everyone in the above states, may God help you if the cash-strapped PDP takes your state. Your entire budget would end paying their political bills for the next 4 years.
This is your own wicked way of campaigning for the ruling part to completely remove opposition from Nigeria;a case of one party system.Some of us know too well that there are some states that PDP need to give way for other parties such as ABIA,DELTA and KWARA.Also many states APC need to give way for other parties like IMO,LAGOS,KOGI,ONDO,OSUN,KEBI,YOBE,BORNU,KADUNA and KANO.
Performance should be the watchword of every true patriot not partisanship
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
Holy ghost fire, Kaduna can't not be ruled by the tyrant after the devastating first tenure. Isa Ashiru is the man for the job.
We have never had a Governor in Kaduna like El-rufai. El-rufai have done more than enough to deserve second term. Isa Ashiru that didn't finish primary school grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by albaniy1: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
lionness:

i concur

my bro

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by tipviewsolution: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

If you witness how Jonathan worked with inec to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and you also witness how Mr integrity and APC connived with inec this 2019 election and still believe buhari and APC is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain

You know what bros
The thunder that will fire Buhari is the black one that is shaking
And that of oshiomhole is the black one or red one below

Am still trying to figure out which one among the remaining two thunder is suitable for you and inec
Omo the first thunder don do now... We do not want Seun's servers tried ooh
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
El-rufai has done nothing for us here in Kaduna south no good roads, he neglected the Christians to choose a Muslim as deputy, he threatened to demolish our houses here in gbagyi villa and you want us to still vote for him.
abdulazeez1002:
We have never had a Governor in Kaduna like El-rufai. El-rufai have done more than enough to deserve second term. Isa Ashiru that didn't finish primary school grin
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by farem: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
For sure, sanely eastern region is for pdp other region can choose terrorist group

SANELY just got another meaning with the way politics is played in the East. In the last TWENTY YEARS with the pdp, the zone has performed incomparably well over the other regions.
The infrastructures in the East are the best.
East has become the investment destination of choice.
IGR there is second to none.

When you reach 50 years of following failure, Una eyes go clear.
The dumbest and blindest South East, politically!

2 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
El-rufai has done nothing for us here in Kaduna south no good roads, he neglected the Christians to choose a Muslim as deputy, he threatened to demolish our houses here in gbagyi villa and you want us to still vote for him.
Well! I can't say anything about Kaduna South. But he have done much for kaduna North, Zaria, Igabi, kudan, Sabon gari and the rest local govt i visited.

And him choosing a Christian, that's not even a point. The question you should be asking yourself is that, is the person he choose capable? And the answer is Yes

You are in port sef
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by 2blessed01(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
...Noted!
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by AntiWailer: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Only hope of recovering his money.

Smart guy
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by GEEBITE: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Radio without battery,welldone
lionness:

1 Like

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
We need a christian to represent us up there after all, the capabilities of the deputy is not notice in governance. You won't tell me we don't have capable christian to choose as a running mate, el-fai hates the Christians and he made it so obvious by this act. In the Christian dominated area he has done nothing, and promising to demolish my house. God will never allow him into that office again.
abdulazeez1002:
Well! I can't say anything about Kaduna South. But he have done much for kaduna North, Zaria, Igabi, kudan, Sabon gari and the rest local govt i visited.

And him choosing a Christian, that's not even a point. The question you should be asking yourself is that, is the person he choose capable? And the answer is Yes

You are in port sef
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by ebuka440: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
I and my entire family will vote for atiku
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
We need a christian to represent us up there after all, the capabilities of the deputy is not notice in governance. You won't tell me we don't have capable christian to choose as a running mate, el-fai hates the Christians and he made it so obvious by this act. In the Christian dominated area he has done nothing, and promising to demolish my house. God will never allow him into that office again.
He does not hate Christians.
We will meet at the poll cheesy

How is Kaduna South?
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
No he dose hate us to think of demolishing my house. Please help me vote him out for the sake of our houses.
Kaduna is fine and eager to kick El-rufai out.
abdulazeez1002:
He does not hate Christians.
We will meet at the poll cheesy

How is Kaduna South?
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
No he dose hate us to think of demolishing my house. Please help me vote him out for the sake of our houses.
Kaduna is fine and eager to kick El-rufai out.
It's because you build your house in a government land. He demolished many in Zaria city, it's not just Kaduna South
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by khaadykumta: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Baawaa:
This message is for igbos only grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're Wrong. Its For Sensible Nigerians That Are Too Smart To Fall For The Apc Lies And Brainwashing Technique
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by allthingsgood: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

If you witness how Jonathan worked with inec to conduct a free and fair election in 2015 and you also witness how Mr integrity and APC connived with inec this 2019 election and still believe buhari and APC is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain

You know what bitch
The thunder that will fire Buhari is the black one that is shaking
And that of oshiomhole is the black one or red one below

Am still trying to figure out which one among the remaining two thunder is suitable for you and inec

Lies of the century
Jonathan that forced inec to postpone 2015 election, that he cant guarantee their security

We have not forgotten. To hell with PDP!

1 Like

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
olaolulazio:
We've voted for APC already....

We will vote PDP if APC doesn't perform in 16years.

grin grin
Hian tongue
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by gaskiyamagana: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
For sure, sanely eastern region is for pdp other region can choose terrorist group
Wailing continues
Till 2023.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by faridasr: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
You’re the illiterate
Ceekay212:
I always laugh when illiterates like you say things like this
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by gaskiyamagana: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
khaadykumta:
You're Wrong. Its For Sensible Nigerians That Are Too Smart To Fall For The Apc Lies And Brainwashing Technique
Atikulating, Atikulated, atikuloosing, Atikulectiontribunal, AtikuSupreme, Atikuretire.

1 Like

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Kuginzi: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Mumu!!! Don't you know that the Nigeria court has declared IPOB group as Terrorist group.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Kuginzi: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pekele007:

Tell that to those cows up North. grin
Good! So there are cows you talk to in Southeast. If you can discuss politics with cows (that are animals) in Southeast and they can understand you, then what are you?? Definitely, YOU'RE A COW!!!
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Kuginzi: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol lies from the pit of hell. This is not true at all.
When last did you visit a pit of hell??
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Atiku that won't stay long in PDP dey form party man!
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Kuginzi: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
benny123456:
Boss we day with you anytime......that court case we go win am
Eiyyahhh!!! So you've not recover back your lost senses?
I feel for you. May you regain back your senses after March 9th.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Afford an Igbo President? / Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches / Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.