Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos (14410 Views)

“jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Lagos State: Agbaje Is Wasting His Time And Money / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by degamemaster(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
No doubt that Jimi may be hoping on the IGBO votes as a boost to his certain victory but no one will ever play the divisive and hate filled campaign as the APC have done since 2015 with Yoruba leaders making stupid and unguarded statements every now and then.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by LZAA: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's the fact, but you can deny it all you like. You guys will have anything good going on in your Region and the whole Nigeria wouldn't know about it? You guys will have anything good going on in your Region and you will still be crying of Marginalization? Unless it is not you guys we are talking about here grin
Keep calm and worship the sokoto kaliphate like afonja grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 DaBullIT

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by futurism: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
jrusky:
[s][/s]

That is why you are a fool. A bloody retarded slowpoke block head inxeed

Do i said igbo don't sell land? Are yoh blind? You see your life as you have just acted and posted stupidly by attacking your mother when I never attacked anyone mother.

A bastard are known for one thing and that is *They find it so easy insulting people's parent even in a matter that does not concern them* meaning you are a bastard
It's never my thing to insult my fellow Nairaland member I don't do it and will never do it but if you call for a battle stage here bro I no dey carry last I will battle you to finish pls if that is what you want reply me and I will give it to you. Ok.

If not that you are silly, you could have commented without using derogatory words against the igbos in the first place.

I responded to OdVanguard without making snide comments and also made him see igbos are not enemies.

But you fool here thought it was okay to call another persons region "undeveloped"... You couldn't hide your bigotry as much as you tried and it wasn't hard for discerning minds to smell the coffee.

If we check now, you are one thief from Ekiti or osun or, oyo claiming Lagos, while the real owners Who are Aworis, The Badagry (whom are not Yorubas), The Ekuns and others are silent.

Fork off damn it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by futurism: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:
If the below is not divisive politics then what is it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8938414_agbaje_pngef27dc7647f74fc0300dfbc691d76d4c
let me ask you. Is what is stated there Lie? Hope you know he is referring to the stupid oba who should be murdered in his sleep for calling igbos to thrown into lagoon...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
futurism:
let me ask you. Is what is stated there Lie? Hope you know he is referring to the stupid oba who should be murdered in his sleep for calling igbos to thrown into lagoon...

Jimi Agbaje first stated that he will elevate Eze Ndigbo to Oba and the Oba responded by saying anyone who goes against his authority in Lagos will be thrown into the Lagoon

The above just showed that Jimi was the one who brought ethnicity into it

Lagos have had many PDP candidates in the past, None of them brought ethnic division into it until Jimi came along
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Prompto: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
50 billion of you dead or living father can not stop APC from willing all the election in Lagos state
masseratti:
After the presidential election, I have noticed that the APC in Lagos has up the tempo in claiming PDP Jimi Agbaje is for Igbos,Jimi Agbaje campaign teams are not doing enough to dispute this myths, they are docile and am disappointed, this Saturday election is suppose to be between the people and Tinubu, just like the people of Ilorin did to Saraki, but Agbaje is not taking advantage of that, he is allowing APC campaign team to wipe up sentiments between Yorubas and Igbos making the Yorubas to see this election has a vote against PDP which is being supported by the Igbos, this is a clarion call to Jimi Agbaje and his campaign team to wake up and debunk this claims that he is using the Igbos or playing divisive politics in Lagos.

Let's go out and vote on Saturday, please vote other partied into the Lagos state house of assembly that's where Tinubu powered lies.... I like him.. He is smart and he is taking advantage of the loophole in our system plus he is not doing anything Illegal but being a smart Politician, that's is Tinubu, but enough is enough for just one man to dictate who govern Lagos or not.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by djojo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tinubu play his game very well and that is why the people of Lagos state love him, he is unlike Saraki that is so greedy even to his family that came out to antagonize him.

If you talk about who knows how to play politics well in this Country i bet it you will dope your cap for Tinubu.

Lagosians love him cos he is a good man

No matter how much you do or campaign against APC in Lagos, come March 9, 2019 B.O.S will be declare the next governor of Lagos State.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by futurism: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Jimi Agbaje first stated that he will elevate Eze Ndigbo to Oba and the Oba responded by saying anyone who goes against his authority in Lagos will be thrown into the Lagoon

Lagos have had many PDP candidates in the past, None of them brought ethnic division into it until Jimi came along

Hehehehhee... :
lzaa Imhotep... Coman saw anada lies from the pit of APCs lies

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Let them because of hate not vote the man who will bring out the full potential of Lagos atleast for the first 4 years even if it is to prove a point that they have been living far beyond their full reach since 1999.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

show me a Video or recording of this please, or any reputable print that reported this.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amitez:
Jimi Agbaje should up his campaign. Lagos PDP is just not serious as far I am concerned. They are waiting on the people but not doing enough. I do not see Jimi fratenizing church leaders, not campaigning in APC strongholds, not fratenizing islamic leaders, just posting videos. This election is entirely up to PDP to lose. People are tired of Tinubu and all PDP needs to do is ride on this tide. Tell them you will end multiple taxes. Bring something to the table. Mobilise youths to arise and contain ballot snatching.
Lagos PDP need to wake up pls! By now I would expected to see PDP gladiators mobilising in Lagos, rather all we see is video. How many voters are ready to waste their kilobytes watching videos. Unknown Sanwo olu is moving, you are not.
The people want change but Jimi seems unserious. If you are out to uproot Tinubu, you must show it. APC is tagging your campaign ethnic biased but you are doing exactly nothing about it. No counter mesage, nothing. Jimi Agbaje should sit up please. Take the battle to Ifako-Ijaiye, Shomolu, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja axis, Mushin, etc. Talk to your Yoruba people in your local dialects. Chorus the Otògè thing.
Politics is not just speaking grammar please!
I just tìrẹ for the guy, not that am a PDP fan... But same way Nigerian were tired of Buhari... Until PDP brought Atiku and they were floored, this Jimi guy is not campaigning at all, Atiku even campaigned and am surprised he even made in road into the southwest, he gave a good fight, but Jimi is doing nothing even when the odds are for him who care about sanwó olú, who knows him? People will go and vote for him now on Saturday and if his dreams of lagos is different from his benefactor and if the electorate are cool with it, his benefactor Tinubu, just like Fashola and Ambide can say he does not like their face again and that is it how long will this be?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Naijastar001: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amitez:
Jimi Agbaje should up his campaign. Lagos PDP is just not serious as far I am concerned. They are waiting on the people but not doing enough. I do not see Jimi fratenizing church leaders, not campaigning in APC strongholds, not fratenizing islamic leaders, just posting videos. This election is entirely up to PDP to lose. People are tired of Tinubu and all PDP needs to do is ride on this tide. Tell them you will end multiple taxes. Bring something to the table. Mobilise youths to arise and contain ballot snatching.
Lagos PDP need to wake up pls! By now I would expected to see PDP gladiators mobilising in Lagos, rather all we see is video. How many voters are ready to waste their kilobytes watching videos. Unknown Sanwo olu is moving, you are not.
The people want change but Jimi seems unserious. If you are out to uproot Tinubu, you must show it. APC is tagging your campaign ethnic biased but you are doing exactly nothing about it. No counter mesage, nothing. Jimi Agbaje should sit up please. Take the battle to Ifako-Ijaiye, Shomolu, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja axis, Mushin, etc. Talk to your Yoruba people in your local dialects. Chorus the Otògè thing.
Politics is not just speaking grammar please!

Give Jimi money to campaign now since you hate Tinubu so much. Jimi needs money not your nairaland post, this is his 4th time contesting, he is broke, give him money Mr and watch him campaign well. Who wants to waste money? How many politicians in Nigeria have done as much for their state as Tinubu has. Lagosians follow Tinubu because he left and dropped a diligent Fashola, that is why Lagosians trust his judgement.
The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know Okoro
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
OoduaVanguard:
Jimi is playing a very dangerous game, from a historical perspective which I will explain in a minute. Even if Tinubu will be retired in Lagos, it shouldn't be via non-Yorubas the way Jimi is trying to achieve it. Yorubas alone should make that call. History taught us that Afonja sought the help of Hausa and Fulani jamas to help defeat an unpopular and tyrannical Alaafin in order for him to consolidate his hold on ilorin, only for the jamas to start feeling like he owed them his position, culminating in his death in the hands of the same jamas while he was trying to clip their wings. That episode led to the birth of the ilorin emirate (the only one existing on Yoruba soil till date).

Similar scenario must never be allowed to repeat itself ever again on Yoruba soil.

Jimi will lose this election of course, but if he were to win with the help of igbos, he and and all subsequent Lagos governors would be at their mercy because they will claim sole responsibility for such victory. That would spell doom for Lagos as we know it. This is beyond Tinubu or no Tinubu. The cost of involving outsiders in settling political scores will never favour the Yoruba nation.
you have a point, that's what am calling out for him to come out and make a stand, let him tell the people it's not about Yoruba VS Igbos, if that's is the case no need for elections.... Cis he will lose gallantly.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
jrusky:

Bro no need to disturbs yourself I'm a igbo origin but fully born SW and I'm proud of it the truth is apc i repeat apc can not and can never loose in Lagos if even Tinubu is dead pls I don't disturbs myself supporting impossibility. Though pdp will get huge votes but apc will still win.

As per Afonja talk in Ilorin bro that can never happen again in Yoruba land or in any tribe in Nigeria again it will be fight to finish so if even Agbaje win with the help of Igbo as you said pls does that make Agbaje a igbo man or take side on igbo man against his own race? Can any igbo man do such? Hell No. So why listening to any chest beaters idiots that left their villages tattered and undevelop and be boasting of developing another man's land who can evict them at any time if the worst scenario ensue. Bro I'm a blunt person ok these people are my people but I'm really upset with their foolish unecessary braggings.

Pls let's get this right any idiot claiming Lagos is no man's land must be very very stupid. Lagos fore father from ancient history is a hunter from Ile Ife, pls ile ife in Nnewi or Awka? Hell No. The only people in Nigeria that has a link with Yoruba Lagos are the Bini people from Edo and history has it and confirmed it that Yoruba and Bini are family. The trader that came to Lagos from Bini and later got married to one of the Lagos forefathers kid lead to people like Akiolu emergency as king due to his lineage so pls where does igbo come into play here?

As I said I don't deceive my self talking nonsense I read alot and have so much tactful information at my possession so I don't pitch my tent with lunatic talks.

I hate apc with passion especially Buhari and I don't hide it but that does not mean I should be thinking pdp will defeat Tinubu party in Lagos bro it's not possible.

Bro they hate me because I'm a liberal thinker and hold no grudges against any tribe but I don't give a f u c k as per their hate. I don't fight for what is not mine I was born in SW does not mean I should be saying their land is no man's land or to abuse them or to be looking for how to become king which I know no one can say or try such in any igbo land then why doing it to others?

God bless.
good thinking, but same thing u said was said of PDP during Gej tenure, I hate PDP with passion, you can read my old post am not a lunatic fan of Agbaje am just of the opinion that it's time to say we are done.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
futurism:

Hehehehhee... :
lzaa Imhotep... Coman saw anada lies from the pit of APCs lies

raumdeuter:

Few days after this, the ceremonial (not officially-recognized) leader of the Lagos-based Igbos commonly referred to as Eze Ndi Igbo openly stated with panache at a social function that “…[the Igbos] must produce the next deputy governor of Lagos [State]…” Annoying and taunting as these statements were to the Oba Of Lagos and indeed to all Yorubas in Lagos (especially the real Lagos indigenes in Epe, Ikorodu, Isale Eko, Olofin Isheri, etc), the governorship candidate of People's Democratic Party in Lagos State Mr Jimi Agbaje consciously or unconsciously worsened the situation by openly stating during his own political campaign that ”… I will elevate Eze Ndi Igbo to the status of Oba of Lagos …” and subsequently added during another campaign that “… I will appoint 6 Igbos as commissioners …”

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/176439/jimi-agbajes-ethnically-coloured-political-campaign-oba-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by pazienza(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
If people have not figured out that Agbaje is Tinubu mole by now, then they are sleeping on top bike.

Funny how everyone Yorubas want to hate, they will first of all Igbonize them.

GEJ was Igbonized, Ambode was Igbonized, and now not for the first time, Agbaje is being Igbonized.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by nairalee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Printerscanner:

Tinubu is ruling Lagos, now tell me, who is ruling your father's house?

Another childish nairalander spotted

Jump and pass
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Prophet777: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
I am a full blooded Igbo man but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

Do you agree or disagree with Lawrence Ibe?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Not playing divisive politics...

And You've visited Alaba and Ladipo more times than you've gone to Ikotun,Oshodi Mile 12 markets etc
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Mccullum: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
OoduaVanguard:
Jimi is playing a very dangerous game, from a historical perspective which I will explain in a minute. Even if Tinubu will be retired in Lagos, it shouldn't be via non-Yorubas the way Jimi is trying to achieve it. Yorubas alone should make that call. History taught us that Afonja sought the help of Hausa and Fulani jamas to help defeat an unpopular and tyrannical Alaafin in order for him to consolidate his hold on ilorin, only for the jamas to start feeling like he owed them his position, culminating in his death in the hands of the same jamas while he was trying to clip their wings. That episode led to the birth of the ilorin emirate (the only one existing on Yoruba soil till date).

Similar scenario must never be allowed to repeat itself ever again on Yoruba soil.

Jimi will lose this election of course, but if he were to win with the help of igbos, he and and all subsequent Lagos governors would be at their mercy because they will claim sole credit/responsibility for such victory. That would spell doom for Lagos as we know it. This is beyond Tinubu or no Tinubu. The cost of involving outsiders in settling political scores will never favour the Yoruba nation.

Nonsense, Jagaban is our leader.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by komekn(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
OoduaVanguard:

Jimi will lose this election of course, but if he were to win with the help of igbos, he and and all subsequent Lagos governors would be at their mercy because they will claim sole credit/responsibility for such victory. That would spell doom for Lagos as we know it. This is beyond Tinubu or no Tinubu. The cost of involving outsiders in settling political scores will never favour the Yoruba nation.

At this stage in our development particularly with regard to the city cosmopolitan state of Lagos.

Your entire discourse is anchored on TRIBALISTIC PREJUDICE and BIGOTRY .

Very sad that many have not progressed beyond this level of awareness.

Sad very sad for the progressive development of our democracy.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Xmen149(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oricha79:
what are we talking about then...he is a stoog to state government then. Sanwo-olu for governor jor

truth is, I think Jimi is too powerful in Lagos pdp with money and connection so they pick him always

after every election he disappears (to extent one will wonder if he is dead) then surface 4yrs later

he must either be clueless,surrounded by morons or gambling cos APC messed up in alot of areas he would have immediately taken advantage of with actions but he lazy eh

am not for sanwolu but PDP can only win with the kind of sentimental buhari first came in with that's only if they will win... cos APC go right am baaaa
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Jaideyone(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
nairalee:
I cant believe it's 2019 and tinubu is still ruling Lagos like a poultry. Handpicked Ambode and removed him when he felt like. And the Ambode sheepishly withdrew without a fight.

Lagos is too big. I repeat too big for one man to be dictating over.

This recent tribal war is shameful and barbaric. If lagosians go and vote him again be rest assured ur destiny will continue to be dictated by one man for the next 8 years minimum
you are a clown

the primaries that removed ambode was open ballot. didn't you see APC members in all LGs in the state lining up behind sanwo's pictures? respect the will of Lagos APC. let your Jimi meet APC at the election on Saturday. keep your ignorant mind out of Lagos APC mattters
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2019
zoedew:
No. Comparing Tinubu in Lagos with Saraki in Ilorin is misplaced when the issue at stake is service delivery, people emancipation and putsch for democratic ideals! It remains to be seen the positive effect the Saraki dynasty has had on Kwarans through the decades. Not so with Tinubu who has proven worthy of the National Leadership of the APC.He strives to leave a worthy legacy generally speaking.
have you being to Ilorin before? Forget all the stories Saraki Transformed Ilorin, but he also led them into debt, since 2014 their salary has not being regular, that's why they revolt against him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by zoedew: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
masseratti:
have you being to Ilorin before? Forget all the stories Saraki Transformed Ilorin, but he also led them into debt, since 2014 their salary has not being regular, that's why they revolt against him.

I have been to Ilorin time and again. I have had cause to sleep there again and again for three decades now and counting. Meaningful service delivery is anchored on development from below where the bulk of the citizenry are found. It is not development of the commendable sort to have the citizenry feed from the palm of an individual like the Saraki dynasty came up with at Ilorin. LCDAs in Lagos broadened the economic base of Lagos more than ever before with SMEs spreading like wildfire. In Lagos you needn’t know Tinubu to survive and make the millions in modest measure but that is not so in Ilorin where the vast number of locals over the years had become dependent on handouts from the Saraki dynasty. Take Unilorin, the Ibo traders and a sprinkling of industrious locals out of Ilorin and it should soon be obvious how cosmetic the transformation you talk about is! The Shonga Farm project for example is a study in scam. Saraki squeezed life out of Trade Bank, SGBN et al. Go deeper and you will see better.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by masseratti: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2019
zoedew:

I have been to Ilorin time and again. I have had cause to sleep there again and again for three decades now and counting. Meaningful service delivery is anchored on development from below where the bulk of the citizenry are found. It is not development of the commendable sort to have the citizenry feed from the palm of an individual like the Saraki dynasty came up with at Ilorin. LCDAs in Lagos broadened the economic base of Lagos more than ever before with SMEs spreading like wildfire. In Lagos you needn’t know Tinubu to survive and make the millions in modest measure but that is not so in Ilorin where the vast number of locals over the years had become dependent on handouts from the Saraki dynasty. Take Unilorin, the Ibo traders and a sprinkling of industrious locals out of Ilorin and it should soon be obvious how cosmetic the transformation you talk about is! The Shonga Farm project for example is a study in scam. Saraki squeezed life out of Trade Bank, SGBN et al. Go deeper and you will see better.
I agree with you, but what ilorin was before Saraki Bukola came was nothing to write home about, be that as it may, they can do better, I see no way expanding bureaucracy in Lagos in terms of the LCDA has improved the economy of the state, on the flip side its even a burden on the state budget, those LCDAs are not productive in anyway into the economy, more like Nigeria having 36 states when we are not supposed to have more than 20.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by zoedew: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
masseratti:
I agree with you, but what ilorin was before Saraki Bukola came was nothing to write home about, be that as it may, they can do better, I see no way expanding bureaucracy in Lagos in terms of the LCDA has improved the economy of the state, on the flip side its even a burden on the state budget, those LCDAs are not productive in anyway into the economy, more like Nigeria having 36 states when we are not supposed to have more than 20.

Okay if you say so!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos by Honor10: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
This talks about Jimi Agbaje dividing lagoisian along ethic bridge is totally uncalled for. Jimi Agbaje has never been recorded or intented to ride on igbos or non indgenes back to Lagos state government house. Nigeria as a whole has been more divided since the inception of this Buhari government. APC started playing this Igbo vs Yoruba card years back when the Oba of Lagos threaten igbos with the lagoon threat no one said a thing about ethnic, now that Agbaje is trying make the igbos feel at home in a state where they contribute almost 40% of its IGR, Yorubas are calling for his head.
An Oba who openly supports APC by words, actions and body language WAS never called to order, this is pathetic and a big shame. Agbaje accompanied Peter Obi to Alaba intl market and Computer Village, Ikeja is a problem. Sanwu-Olu getting endorsement from igbo chiefs in Lagos and being accompanied by Ifeanyi in the same computer village dioesn't mean a thing to these people.
Agbaje isn't doing much as regards campaigns because the APC are frustrating his attempts, his billboards are been dismantled, his posters torn and removed.
If you celebrate Otoge in Kwara why don't you want to celebrate Otoge in Lagos?
Hypocrites everywhere!

shut up! o to ge for PDP reign in ur cursed regions, leave Lagos alone, we like Lagos like that. Ipob pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$750m Oil Stolen In 2019 - NNPC / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 / Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.