Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Celebrating the 21st Century Woman - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebrating the 21st Century Woman (808 Views)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
The 21st century woman is celebrated all over the world today and It's because today is International Women's Day.
In a world where there is so much friction on gender equality and the capabilities filled in the hands of women I'm pushed to ask you, what does the term 21st century woman mean to you?
These are everyday questions that need answers so thanks to TECNO mobile in partnership with @unilagfm103.1 for they will be discussing the 21st Century Woman in celebration of the 2019 International Women's Day with the theme "Think equal, Build Smart and Innovative for change ". Now that's not all, you know they are a brand that is so benevolent so it's going to be exciting with lots of gift items to be won.

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
It's happening today and the venue is at the Afe Babalola Hall, University of Lagos.

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Haven kicked off, Mrs Temitope Akinniyi of @TECNOMobileNg delivers a lecture on the brand growth and making phones available for women in their various business.

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by Corroro: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
I love the idea tecno mobile are bringing, women should indeed be encouraged in their businesses, even though I'm wondering why most of this innovations happen only in Lagos
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by Kogbaski: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is good, personally I see a 21st century woman as a woman that cannot be put down or be looked down upon. As a man, treat her like an equal, not as one above her. She is not afraid to put a man in his rightful place if he is puffed up with pride and has a big head.
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
"Think Equal, Build smart, innovative for change" that's the theme, no doubt TECNO is Poised to support the struggles of women all over the world.

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Corroro:
I love the idea tecno mobile are bringing, women should indeed be encouraged in their businesses, even though I'm wondering why most of this innovations happen only in Lagos
i won't really say it happens only in Lagos, I've seen them do activities in n other places too
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
See good students paying keen attention to the lectures from the facilitators. There is a lot to be learned.

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by thatkindthing: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
I see the 21st century woman as a woman who should keep her home at all costs grin
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by saxby(f): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice idea from tecno mobile and unilagfm, I think women need to be encouraged like this. We think equally, we're smart and can be very innovative too so why not get the same chances?
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by saxby(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
thatkindthing:
I see the 21st century woman as a woman who should keep her home at all costs grin
is that the only thing you can see about the 21st century woman

Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by Freelancerx: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is what the world need. Big thanks to Tecno
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by Rubiesangel: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
The 21st century woman is smart and fearless, she takes in challenges 2ith determination to succeed. Great initiative from Tecno.
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
true that,this isa a nice thing they are doing to recognize women in the society
Freelancerx:
This is what the world need. Big thanks to Tecno
Re: Celebrating the 21st Century Woman by tafat: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
this is indeed the definition to the 21st century woman.
Rubiesangel:
The 21st century woman is smart and fearless, she takes in challenges 2ith determination to succeed. Great initiative from Tecno.

(1) (Reply)

Third African Drum Festival To Begin In Abeokuta Amphitheater / Are U an AUGUSTUS / Need Professional Emcees For All Kinds Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.