Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” (1951 Views)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by cheerfulpraise: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has spilled more about her marriage failing.

Yvonne Jegede revealed that her friend has a strong hold on her husband

Though she refuted that they were dating, Yvonne Jegede agreed that the friend did advise her husband wrongly.

Was your ex-husband with you through the pregnancy, delivery and after birth of Xavier?>> http://apex.ng/yvonne-jegede-friend-marital-issues/

No. As a matter of fact, he wasn’t and there was no sign of him being interested which is what got me on my own side really really, got me thinking. He wasn’t there physically, emotionally and at that stage, I was very tender, very vulnerable and I wanted the care, concern, I didn’t get any of that. It was basically like I got myself pregnant, so, things just couldn’t get better. I was the one who was pregnant, he had the hormones raging, so I guess that was why he wasn’t there.

Was there a third party?

Third party? No, there was no third party but he was listening to people or let me not say people, a friend, somebody who was always talking to him and telling him what to do. And that friend of his was my friend before and I guess I wasn’t in the country and they would hang out and getting along as friends and that was it.

But it wasn’t an affair?

No, it wasn’t an affair but the friend had a stronghold on him.

And you have no idea why your friend would have such stronghold on your husband?

Well, she was cool with me and I was cool with her too, we were like buddies, more like family friends so to speak and he got really comfortable with her because I introduced >>
Read More: http://apex.ng/yvonne-jegede-friend-marital-issues/

1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are women not there own problem for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by victorian(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Be careful the kind of female friends one keeps .

I have married female friends , they confide in me in one of their darkest moments , some of their hidden secrets that can shake their marriages and break their homes .
But God forbid I use it against them and tell their hubbies .God forbid ! I won't try that shit . Never use your friends trust to work against them, its not good .

Yvonne should have known the kind of friends she keeps .

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by Fadomero(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
some gals Like to take different kind of dik sha
Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by crazyABO(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
You too get a strong grip of him abeg we no want hear stories that touch
Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by Nickijoy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
The husband self no make sense.. maybe the money tho...
Re: Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” by lotasha(f): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
The unknown friend should madam bimbo I guess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrate His Physical-challenge Wife's 24th Birthday On Wheelchair / Thelma Peppered Us In Her Red High Slit Dress To AMAA Award 2019 (photos) / Davido And Chioma Kisses As They Shares Lovely New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.