Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom (25007 Views)

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Landinvestments(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ice prince what is going on with u bro?
My favourite rapper back then.
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by MeeLan: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:
Esama is a foolish,thievery,corrupt family

That is how lucky igbenedion impregnated Becky madujemu then she was a news caster with independent television Benin own by the esama and Becky was made to travel to UK to terminate the pregnancy because eki igbenedion was fuming to deal with Becky grin she was financially settled even employment wise with NTA angry

Useless igbenedion family angry

No secret in life
clap for yourself na, person nor fit give girl belle again? na wa for haters o!
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Abudu2000(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:

That is how lucky igbenedion impregnated Becky madujemu then she was a news caster with independent television Benin own by the esama and Becky was made to travel to UK to terminate the pregnancy because eki igbenedion was fuming to deal with Becky grin she was financially settled even employment wise with NTA angry

No secret in life
so you know the story. They tried as much to cover it up but it still made it out of ITV.. this family was the first to own rolls Royce, the ordered almost 6 all with Edo state funds. With what lucky igbinediom did ibori is a learner. They will never die well, all the family both the kids that knew nothing as far as they ate from it
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by MeeLan: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
The Igbinedions look very much alike. Oba ato peye, Isee! (Abi how dem dey talk am?) undecided
you try, "oba ghator kpere, isee"

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by MeeLan: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
dederocs:
He ain't Royalty...a rich chief, but not Royalty.

name where he stole.
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Mruwa1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:

No secret in life
secret dey ....once 2 ears done hear am nor be secret again
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Dacronym(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
The Igbinedions look very much alike. Oba ato peye, Isee! (Abi how dem dey talk am?) undecided
Lol Something is wrong with you grin
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by oloriLFC(f): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
MeeLan:

you try, "oba ghator kpere, isee"
tenkiu jare
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by oloriLFC(f): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dacronym:

Lol Something is wrong with you grin
oya, say the correct one if you know it
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Dacronym(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
oya, say the correct one if you know it
It Is Spelt - "Oba Gha Tokpere"
wink smiley
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by oloriLFC(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dacronym:

It Is Spelt - "Oba Gha Tokpere"
wink smiley
shakara perzin! Sha tenkiu
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by firo08(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:

Why are you so pained dude?
Let the baba enjoy the fruit of his labour.

No secret in life
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by supajizy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
igbo man and aboki..later they will start outing afonja
Lmao. I thought you yorubas always say Benin people were Yoruba's?? Esama is a Benin high chief. So how come you call him Igbo now? Ignorance shaaa
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
He’s a chief, there’s nothing royal about that tongue
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by DavidEsq(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:

No secret in life
Becky gave birth to that child and that's the only male child Lucky Igbins has

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Dacronym(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
shakara perzin! Sha tenkiu
kiss
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Hound123: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Me self wetin concern me but make i talk small.I am a true born benin man and also know the traditional history of our people ESAMA is not a Benin man he is an Esan man he was giving the title(ESAMA) by oba Akenzua the second because of his character, achievements and compassion to the people of Benin.and that was where the Name/title came about meaning ESA=(short form of esan )MA=( in Benin meaning good) adding dem together meaning (Esan is good) a name/title praising the people from that tribe as good people.Let me also remind everyone that Esan people are not (Binis).

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by sacajawea: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
lefulefu:
well the igbenedions are known to be big flirts..nothing newcheesy. During Lucky era as a governor d guy dey use UNIBEN babes dey do japanese shushicheesy. Even im papa back den na so im dey carry small small girls. All those fine fine babes for the dad private tv station(ITV) almost all of dem don taste d igbenedion rodcheesy. So my guy there's no news on the igbenedion family's flirting wayscheesy.
How Far? Do you know How the dad Gabriel So rich way back in those days Despite not being in Politics
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
sacajawea:

How Far? Do you know How the dad Gabriel So rich way back in those days Despite not being in Politics
he made his money back then as a young police constable when he started dating one certain canadian lady from a rich family.it was said this lady gave him a huge sum of money whic h he used to start some of his earlier businesses like his bottling company canada dry,his bank and okada airways etc.i think he had one issue with this lady.
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by dederocs(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
MeeLan:

name where he stole.
Read my words carefully...I said, he is a rich Chief...I never said he stole, maybe you need glasses cheesy
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hound123:
Me self wetin concern me but make i talk small.I am a true born benin man and also know the traditional history of our people ESAMA is not a Benin man he is an Esan man he was giving the title(ESAMA) by oba Akenzua the second because of his character, achievements and compassion to the people of Benin.and that was where the Name/title came about meaning ESA=(short form of esan )MA=( in Benin meaning good) adding dem together meaning (Esan is good) a name/title praising the people from that tribe as good people.Let me also remind everyone that Esan people are not (Binis).
Esama wey don forget im esan root a long time ago cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by obontami: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dude is flat broke, motherfucker needs some grub. grin
Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by evansjeff(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
oloriLFC:
That is not the Oba of Benin, he is just one of the chiefs in Benin, only popular because he is one of the richest chiefs. so you can't use that greeting for him. it's an abomination.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by oloriLFC(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
evansjeff:

That is not the Oba of Benin, he is just one of the chiefs in Benin, only popular because he is one of the richest chiefs. so you can't use that greeting for him. it's an abomination.

oh! I never knew. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom by aisosa101(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
emirateprince:

No secret in life
are u OK do u even have home training esama is old enough to be ur grand father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.