Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (25010 Views)

Photos From Mama Rainbow 77th Birthday Party / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by nlfpmod: 8:42am On Mar 07
Birthday: Pete Edochie Turns 77 Today!

Veteran actor, Pete Edochie shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate his 77th birthday.

He captioned the pics:

IBOBO 77

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MP0GdN3pr/

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Mar 07
Happy birthday Pa Edochie.

One of Nigeria biggest actor.. The real African man to the core.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Malroux: 8:43am On Mar 07
Happy birthday Ebubedike. More fruitful years ahead. I doubt if this great man is truly the father of one clown called Yul Edochie.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Mar 07
Take your bad energy away from here.

Malroux:
Happy birthday Ebubedike. More fruitful years ahead. I doubt if this great man is truly the father of one clown called Yul Edochie.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Malroux: 8:51am On Mar 07
madridguy:
Take your bad energy away from here.

Another clown spotted.

44 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by ISTP: 8:51am On Mar 07
Long may you reign.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Mar 07
Hmmm!

77 years!

Allahumma inni as’aluka ‘ilman naafi’an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan

O Allah, I ask You for beneficial knowledge, goodly provision, and acceptable deeds.

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Cindypresh(f): 8:53am On Mar 07
Happy birthday Ebubedike

This is the kind of father in-law that I'd love to have...but not to his son yul.

Nah nah nah

14 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by bigdammyj: 8:53am On Mar 07
Happy birthday to you Sir.

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by yemmight(m): 8:53am On Mar 07
Baba o.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by WealthyNigerian: 8:53am On Mar 07
I love this truly great man. Wishing you more glorious years in Life IJN.
Tribalism (Nigerians Abroad truly Love one another beyond the nonsense of Tribalism which only exist among those in Nigeria) has become a thing of the past, See how Igbos and Yorubas in Diaspora Celebrate a Nigerian that is currently making all Black Africans Proud: https://www.nairaland.com/8022727/shes-making-all-africans-proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by SKYHIGHfx: 8:53am On Mar 07
I wish above all things that he LIVE LONG, be in health and prosper, happy birthday LEGEND

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Chikel20000(m): 8:53am On Mar 07
Malroux:
that Yul na fool

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by G00dharddick: 8:54am On Mar 07
Sadly, Pete Edochie is greater than all SW leaders, Both past and present.

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by EllySteve: 8:55am On Mar 07
Happy birthday Respected sir.

Them say you be the first lion to born goat.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by WeddingParol: 8:55am On Mar 07
Happy birthday

The most intelligent igbo man

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Malroux: 8:55am On Mar 07
Chikel20000:
that Yul na fool
Pete should go for DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Kennyztech: 8:56am On Mar 07
Happy birthday to one of the famous actor in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Mar 07
Happy birthday odogwu....

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by deumveritatis: 8:56am On Mar 07
Malroux:

You stole my thought bro; I just wonder

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FFIA: 8:56am On Mar 07
cool
A true Nigerian Icon cool

Not an IPOB.
cool

We wish you a very long life and more prosperity cool

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by osuolale95(m): 8:56am On Mar 07
Have you eaten? I haven't
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Thundafireseun: 8:57am On Mar 07
Malroux:

One Comedian said Pete Edochie is a lion that gave birth to a lizard Yul Edochie

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Charly68: 8:57am On Mar 07
We celebrate you Baba for your discipline and focused life. May the good Lord keep you and bless you more and more in Jesus name. The Odogwu of Nollywood industry .

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by owolabi5: 8:57am On Mar 07
cool
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Domaining101: 8:57am On Mar 07
This one sef go soon die
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by BigDawsNet: 8:57am On Mar 07
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by victorikpe(m): 8:58am On Mar 07
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Pete Edochie Turns 77 Today!

Veteran actor, Pete Edochie shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate his 77th birthday.

He captioned the pics:

Happy Birthday Babanla

May the blessings be...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MP0GdN3pr/
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Astra101: 8:58am On Mar 07
I doff my cap for you sir...Happy Birthday.

Respect!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FFIA: 8:59am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:
Hmmm!

77 years!

Allahumma inni as’aluka ‘ilman naafi’an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan

O Allah, I ask You for beneficial knowledge, goodly provision, and acceptable deeds.
don’t desecrate his birthday with these please.

him no the follow allah your idol.

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Eriggs: 8:59am On Mar 07
Happy Birthday to him.
RIP Mr Ibu
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Eriggs: 8:59am On Mar 07
FFIA:

don’t desecrate his birthday with these please.
him no the follow allah your idol.
Shame on u.
Tribalistic s#%!%@

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.