Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (32364 Views)

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by theoldpretender(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
nasbidemi:

You could see our judiciary system since 2013, case is still in court,
I wonder what will happen next

That is the main story here!
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by chizzypresh(f): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

I understand u my dear...if it had bn dat it was the husband dat set the wife ablaze and killed her u would have known wat to say....u women are all same heartless and wicked...

Stop generalizing plz, i dnt know what women did to you and if all women are the same, then your mom and sisters are all heartless and wicked
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by neonly: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
virginboy1:
Actually my phone can't show pictures but i think the woman has no right to beat up her husband in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.. tongue

Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by naijapikin04(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Housewife Who Allegedly Set Husband Ablaze to Know Fate May 30

shocked shocked shocked
Gists>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/07/housewife-allegedly-set-husband-ablaze-know-fate-may-30/
grin shocked shocked

Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by Kingjames(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Death is stupid. Mammoth, menacing and mean, death is an unintelligent, inartificial robot unmoved by goodness, reason, pleading and praise. Death is a blind idiot, a reckless solitary reaper. But it is not half as stupid and blind as man because each day, man cuddles death through reckless eating, excessive drinking, smoking, dangerous driving, careless talks and several other deathly acts. And when death strikes like the blind cobra it is, we wail.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by Biingoo: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
She should be persecuted if she's up to 18
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by Mcy56(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
passwelle:
Note the date. This occurred in 2013, during the reign of your Poster boy.
Lol. So this passwell I've read about is still in NL.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by Printerscanner: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
ValCon888:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Be careful who you marry. It may just be a demon in human skin.

The prison does not differentiate between a scorned woman and an unscorned one.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by PAQ(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is it that no good news can come out of Kaduna? Everyday you see Kaduna on front its one bad news or the other.

Please, moderators we have people who have never been to KD, all they know about the place is whats written on Nairaland. Abeg, try and push some positive stuff.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by wizemax(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
ValCon888:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Be careful who you marry. It may just be a demon in human skin.

Its sayings like this that gives women the right to be abusive. A criminal is a criminal, whether male or female or hybrid is irrelevant.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by SVC6000: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wen Lov Dies.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by wizemax(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
chizzypresh:

Stop generalizing plz, i dnt know what women did to you and if all women are the same, then your mom and sisters are all heartless and wicked

It does not matter what women must have done or not done to him in the past.
I had expected you to debunk the statement, but you couldn't do that because it's so TRUE.
By the way, did you really have to insult his family?
The guy's statement rings true, a man is generally presumed guilty till proven innocent while a woman is generally presumed innocent till proven guilty.
Hence your lack of "what to say".
It truly is a woman's world, those who say that this is a man's world are either ignorant or manipulative - take your pick.
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
wizemax:

Its sayings like this that gives women the right to be abusive. A criminal is a criminal, whether male or female or hybrid is irrelevant.

Don't mind the brainwashed fellow
Re: Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna by chizzypresh(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
wizemax:

It does not matter what women must have done or not done to him in the past.
I had expected you to debunk the statement, but you couldn't do that because it's so TRUE.
By the way, did you really have to insult his family?
The guy's statement rings true, a man is generally presumed guilty till proven innocent while a woman is generally presumed innocent till proven guilty.
Hence your lack of "what to say".
It truly is a woman's world, those who say that this is a man's world are either ignorant or manipulative - take your pick.

Pls i did not insult him and i said "dnt know what to say" cos what the woman did weak me and i was really speechless plsssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye 2nd Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twin Children / Fleeing Thieves Die After Crashing Their Car In Rivers / Adefemi Egbeoluwa & Wife, Oluwafunmilayo, Murdered In Their Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.