Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Urgent Notice To You All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Notice To You All (583 Views)

Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Npower Notice To All 2017 Applicants And Existing Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Notice To You All by biGwal(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is a very difficult note for me to write; but i gat no option than to just write it here on NAIRALAND. I am a young man living in straitened circumstances and in dire need for someone who can help me with JOB. I'm a graduate; B.tech in Agricultural Economics. Pls help ur brother if you are in the position to do so. God bless you as u save a brother soul today. Here is my e-mail talk2wal4u@hotmail.com or
talk2wal4u@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Notice To You All by onlyhandsome202: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
federal ministry of Agriculture and rural development is recruiting.
Re: Urgent Notice To You All by biGwal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
onlyhandsome202:
federal ministry of Agriculture and rural development is recruiting.
Can you link me up??
Re: Urgent Notice To You All by onlyhandsome202: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
biGwal:
Can you link me up??
go to their website or ask Google to link you up.
Re: Urgent Notice To You All by biGwal(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
onlyhandsome202:

go to their website or ask Google to link you up.
Ok
Re: Urgent Notice To You All by Nostradamus1: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
cc: Walspring

I am interested in registering for SAT and I came across some old threads with registration promo of which u were involved

I want to know if there is any available promo currently?
Also how much will normal SAT registration cost through your?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? / Sectary Vacancy / Prisons Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.