Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" (33046 Views)

Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
nifemi25:

Na true you talk baba. Imagine my friend taking my car to school for like 2 weeks. We dey chill together, spend my own hard earn money together. Could you believe i had a problem with my car and i was really broke them. To the extend i had to park my car for like 2 months.. This my guy later bought his car. There was this very day we were coming from the club and my guy said i should take uber that he wanted to drop his girlfriend for her house. Since then i know the kind of friend i keep.
Ha! He wan use am carry uber ke?
That's wickedness
Them no wulo
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Curvinus(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
See dat Olosho oo......for e mind...make prettymike juat carry am qo hotel den after dat nite make dem qive am 100k..... Idiot girl
and she fit get boyfriend fa!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by surveyProf(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Beautiful Mike or pretty Mike shocked

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by NwaliE01: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sometimes it's good for one to reminisce on our life journey through the earth.
It will definitely make one have a good thinking about how he/she lives every minute that comes bye.
Life as they said is a personal journey and we owe ourselves our happiness by Making every minute count.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by dreamwords: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Hahahaha that's how they behave ooh! And na only bottle water dem dey order dey eye guys wey dey ball. I don see them tire

Lefulefu come and see ooh
grin bad guy
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by AllenSpencer: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
[s]
Shibaraba:
I swear this guy made sense. No wonder we bear the same name. My exact thinking. Life fvucking goes on.

Last year when the Benz craze started I got myself one. Me and my niggas always balling. Club to club. Spend like mad. One of them is a hypeman. One night while we were returning from the club they asked me to drop them at home. Normally I dont but see begs. They live two stops away from mine. I sha agree. Imagine I drop these guys come reverse na so I hear gboaaa! All my boot and lights broken. One truck parked behind to buy something. These guys no even alert me. Besides it was night and no light plus the truck blended with the night. Anyhow I came down say make I explain to the already fuming driver. My guys just tell the man oga no vex and they left. I was like una go leave me for here? They were like we no be mechanic na. You be oga handle am.
My eyes open like Saul own.
As in I'm on my own.
I just said goodnight and sorted things.
Next day I made sure it was fixed and we met at the club again.
Them come dey apologize still order wines as usual.
When I kpef reach I just pay my own bottle waka.
As dem sort their own e no concern me.
And I'm sure they will be embarrassed because them.no get,them be owo epo.
Bottom line I learnt.
Live for yourself
Make yourself happy
You won't regret it.
[/s]

Who asked for your biography?
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by koolaid87: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigga high on suck and die

Die, we don't care
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Onyi22(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
He's right
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Timisamd(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
koolaid87:
Nigga high on suck and die

Die, we don't care
o tin ko asakasa abi ? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Who asked for your biography?
Who asked for your IQ

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by weedfada(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oh well, to each his own. All I know is that I gat a couple of friends and fam I can die for. Ride or die sh*t. We been in and out of murky waters together and we still here!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Dollabiz: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
jesus die alone so shut up what else is new
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by oldschoollapel(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
onye ogwu ego , already prophesying his impending doom . My brother it's chop alone, die alone.
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by gulfer: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Don't worry, your sex doll will mourn you...Ndiara angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Hedonisst: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Naso I invite to come join my table some time ago. This babe ordered for andre rose wey dem dey sell 10k for the club on top my head while Me wey invite dey drink smirnoff ice of 5h... This same girl has only bottle water on her table before I invited her to join me. You dey see how heartless these girls are Since then na every man for himself. If you like, look me sote even show me bleaze I no go invite you come my table. Man don wise up

Wetin be the name of that club wey dem dey sell Smirnoff Ice? And N5h for that matter? Which area e dey?
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Biingoo: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hedonisst:

Wetin be the name of that club wey dem dey sell Smirnoff Ice? And N5h for that matter? Which area e dey?
Kennis opposite casablanca gra phase two ph
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Hedonisst: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Kennis opposite casablanca gra phase two ph

OK I for say. E go hard to see club wey dey sell Smirnoff Ice for Lagos or Abj. Talkless of to sell anything for N5h. Na so so thousand thousand be everything, even bottle water.
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Look at how that thirsty looking farm tool is staring lustily at the sweet guy grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by SVC6000: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
My Frnd \\\ Pls Remember Dagrin Wit If I Die Issue. Don't Provoke Mr Death. He's Not A Jokin Type. Mind What U Say
Nd
Play Matured
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by Edet08(m): 5:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Am sensing the approach of time fast coming by their chief priest, maybe a warning has been passed for him to get prepared to die because it's his turn ... What do i even know
Exactly my thoughts... No normal being without issues would put this up... Probably his death is hovering around him and he's been duly informed.
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by mozona(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2019
before nko
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by oyinda1599(f): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
I swear this guy made sense. No wonder we bear the same name. My exact thinking. Life fvucking goes on.

Last year when the Benz craze started I got myself one. Me and my niggas always balling. Club to club. Spend like mad. One of them is a hypeman. One night while we were returning from the club they asked me to drop them at home. Normally I dont but see begs. They live two stops away from mine. I sha agree. Imagine I drop these guys come reverse na so I hear gboaaa! All my boot and lights broken. One truck parked behind to buy something. These guys no even alert me. Besides it was night and no light plus the truck blended with the night. Anyhow I came down say make I explain to the already fuming driver. My guys just tell the man oga no vex and they left. I was like una go leave me for here? They were like we no be mechanic na. You be oga handle am.
My eyes open like Saul own.
As in I'm on my own.
I just said goodnight and sorted things.
Next day I made sure it was fixed and we met at the club again.
Them come dey apologize still order wines as usual.
When I kpef reach I just pay my own bottle waka.
As dem sort their own e no concern me.
And I'm sure they will be embarrassed because them.no get,them be owo epo.
Bottom line I learnt.
Live for yourself
Make yourself happy
You won't regret it.
first time u making sense
Re: Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike who once bought himself a sex doll as birthday gift, shares new video of him dancing as he talks about making once self happy and motivated. Gistvic Reports.

Pretty Mike says if he dies today, he dies alone and what his family will do is just to mourn him. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

See video of him dancing below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/if-i-die-today-i-die-alone-what-family.html

Of all he mentioned, I didn't see where he said

Pray to God

He is out of this world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) / Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.