Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nestle Sales Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Sales Test (794 Views)

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Who Has Got This Invitation For Nestle Sales Representative Aptitude Test / Nestle Sales Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Sales Test by ponle1976(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
any info on the test format for nestle sales test.
Re: Nestle Sales Test by bdidi: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2010
I think it will have to be basically sales and marketing test. i got the info for the test also. Just prepare your mind positively and the best will come to you
Re: Nestle Sales Test by UGOCHUKWU3: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2010
What about the the calculator that they ask us to bring,based on people that wrote the test when Nestle was conducting it,they said it was sales and marketing questions but dnt you think chams might bring something different,lets reason this out
Re: Nestle Sales Test by bdidi: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2010
well let us have a proactive mind towards the test. Whatever they bring as a test, i am sure it won't be anything unusual. Pray also cos God is the ultimate. He can do wonderful things

(1) (Reply)

Help On Ndlea! / Career Opportunity From Clientele Life Ltd / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.