Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji (8768 Views)

Who Also Got Dis Invite From Nestle Agbara / Vacancy At NESTLE NIGERIA Plc(abaji Plant) / Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Technician-Aptitude test invite
date: 12/6/2015
Venue: Abaji area council ICT center. Back of Abaji Secretariat, Opp legislative, Abaji, Abuja. By 10am
Be punctual.

please who got this same invite
Please anyone with relevant information as regards pay, working conditions etc should please share so some of us planning to attend can make decisions if the journey is worth or not cos i live very far...

Thank You
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by ukeme200(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I also received same SMS..... It's a subsidiary of Nestlé Nigeria
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by cheunphunmie: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
I also got same msg but pls is it real and again they didn't include any contact number nd d description of their msg is not clear and the company's name is not included. Pls anyone with relevant info about the company. Thanks
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
cheunphunmie:
I also got same msg but pls is it real and again they didn't include any contact number nd d description of their msg is not clear and the company's name is not included. Pls anyone with relevant info about the company. Thanks
Its real. it is a Nestle firm. I just checked and saw my application i sent to them, only that i won't be able to make the aptitude test cos of some engagements. Wish you guys goodluck...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by tipcea: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
I also got the text...pls anyone with useful info about their working conditions should share....tnks
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by miccoy(m): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Nestle North-West branch is at Kaduna. While the Abuja office is at Union Homes, Garki. They have distributors across the country, who only sell, mostly, through the secondary sales force, with the help of the field sales manager. Beware!
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by dechidon: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Its real,NW means Nestlé Water Abaji Factory Abuja,they produce Nestle pure life which is the name of their bottled water.If u think u can make it just go there and try ur luck.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
dechidon:
Its real,NW means Nestlé Water Abaji Factory Abuja,they produce Nestle pure life which is the name of their bottled water.If u think u can make it just go there and try ur luck.
Okkk.... Thanks alot. any info abt salary structure or working conditions
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by mikkzy30(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=mikkzy30 post=34612472]I also received but can't make it
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Got the same invite & would like to make it a date with them. Who else is willing?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by abbeylian: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
I got the same message too, I wanna attend. Only obstacle is that am in lagos. I'm just confused at the moment.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by abbeylian: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Anyone has an idea how the nestle aptitude test usually looks like...? Can't figure out what to read, and still got to travel long hours tomorrow cos am in lag
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2015
is anyone aware of their salary structure ish or has someone one can ask to give us reasons to travel from afar please lets reply and rub minds
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freest:
is anyone aware of their salary structure ish or has someone one can ask to give us reasons to travel from afar please lets reply and rub minds
For now let's concentrate on what to read & how to prepare for the test. The pay package shouldn't be much of an issue ATM. A friend of mine told me to do a recap on GMAT & I've been looking online for ant tangible substance too. Anyone with their past questions?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by dechidon: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Since the exam is going to be conducted by them, no need for GMAT.Just know ur basic mathematics ,English, physics and current affairs.I wish i cud come but there's no place for me to stay.Any guys wanna help me just halla me for phone 08030956935.

2 Likes

Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by gbonsquare: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who knows if they will reimburse transport fare cos I dont wanna take d risk all d way from Lagos to Abuja just like that...NW is actually Nestle Waters and it was established last year in Abuja.The call is for OND holders!
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by dannypalatino(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wish everybdy safe trip We shall meet there
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by dechidon: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nestle does not reimburse transportation fare to anybody during their recruitment process.If u like go,if u don't like stay back.It might be a strategy to screen people out cos many people will not like to waste their tfare. abt 8000 candidates were shortlisted. Goodluck guys.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by dechidon: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nestle does not reimburse transportation fare to anybody during their recruitment process.If u like go,if u don't like stay back.It might be a strategy to screen people out cos many people will not like to waste their tfare. Goodluck guys.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
dechidon:
Nestle does not reimburse transportation fare to anybody during their recruitment process.If u like go,if u don't like stay back.It might be a strategy to screen people out cos many people will not like to waste their tfare. Goodluck guys.
I know about Nestle but Nestle waters i have no idea about especially their pay package and all that. I currently work somewhere and needed to know if going is worth it. And being that it was listed for Nd holders too is a factor cos d pay may not be encouraging. I might be wrong tho...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Rhyle(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
From findings, the basic salary aside other things is about 100k and you'll end up with about 1.6M per annum.
Wishing you guys good luck. As someone suugested, english, math, physics, engineriing ND syllabus. You may need to reviev some quantitative reasoning but make sure you dont forget your physics. Above all, be time conscious.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by roughdiamond(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rhyle:
From findings, the basic salary aside other things is about 100k and you'll end up with about 1.6M per annum.
Wishing you guys good luck. As someone suugested, english, math, physics, engineriing ND syllabus. You may need to reviev some quantitative reasoning but make sure you dont forget your physics. Above all, be time conscious.
Thanks for your concern.I wish my co candidates success

2 Likes

Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Took the test and it was Mechanical based. Though tho' but it was more technical than expected
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
I WAS THERE FOR THE TEXT ... WE ARE TOLD TO WAIT TILL AFTER 3 DAYS...ANY INFO YET?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by bytech(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
the short man said from Monday those that pass will be invited for next stage guy today is Sunday. I which us all the best
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by roughdiamond(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Let's wait for like wednesday.Besides the company is still under construction,so the excercise may not be so fast.Let's be hopeful&prepare for interview.The test took me unaware and was purely mechanical.I was busy with my GMAT handling maths,but God is merciful
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Its Monday noon already, had anyone gotten a response mail yet?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please i got an invite to write function test for the Position of Microbiologist on Friday, 19th June. I wrote the dragnet test on 11th June at Yakubu Gowon crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. Please who else got this?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Any info yet? Have u heard of anyone that was been called or were u called?h
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
shacckur:
Any info yet?
Have u heard of anyone that was been called or were u called?h

Yes i got an invite for the next stage but i dont know if the position i applied for is same wt urs. There are alot of positions that took d dragnet test last week, the IT, technichians, Microbiologists. I fall under the microbiologists.

Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by bytech(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
what of abaji own has anyone been called so far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims / Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) New Vacancy – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.