Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,788 members, 7,844,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Help! Coca-cola Product With Particles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Coca-cola Product With Particles (1033 Views)

Contaminated Coca-cola Product / Some Mind Blowing Facts About Coca-Cola You Don't Know. / Lastly I Found My Name At Coca-cola Bottle Drinks.... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Coca-cola Product With Particles by whoknoxluv(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
Fellow nairalander please let us beware of what we drink or eat. i bought a coca-cola product today from an outlet within Lagos State University,Ojo ( SODA WATER) to be precised can you believe what makes the content of the drink flying particles. i want anyone with use information on how to get my complaint to the consumer's right protection agency or the quality assurance manager of the company. Anybody with useful information can contact me on 08182205092 or e mail me on dunamisrealtors@gmail.com NOTE that your advice will be of great help
Re: Help! Coca-cola Product With Particles by hothead(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
did u open the bottle? If you didn't we can do something, I had a similar case a while back and i wanted to make a case outta it, but someone opened the bottle,

(1) (Reply)

X / Organising A Charity Ball / Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.