Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs (11643 Views)

5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / 5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by J2381: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Hycon(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
BS opinion

Only number 1 is right

Ask them why they can't create another successful brand using their opinions
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by KardinalZik(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
fatymore:
Good one...
inec should hasten our payment for crying out loud
Una never see anything.
Even NPower stipends don dey delay above normal.
BMC allowance don almost cease.
UNA DON DEY SEE WETIN NEXT LEVEL MEAN.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
nice thread .

many people wont tell u d challenge they face and d sacrifise that make in there business.

until u enter into thr business ur eye go clear asap

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by lewisray: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Here's another comprehensive one...

How to Start a Lucrative Business in Nigeria in 2019
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by IsraelSongz: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hycon:
BS opinion

Only number 1 is right

Ask them why they can't create another successful brand using their opinions

Smiles. A very excellent question.

Same way Bill Gates couldn't deliver on Nokia Lumia like he did with Microsoft.

Same way Dangote could not deliver on his salt and Sphag like he did with Cement.

Same way Linda Ikeji's Instagram blog couldn't deliver like her web blog.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by javaRookie: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizk:
Seun's advice is the best.
He is already married. Forget it.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Bleodon01(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Can somebody help me on how I can connect my site with Google AdSense ( just on the code paste) reach me on 08160285868.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by PassiveNaira: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2019
The road to success is never crowded like Oyingbo market.

The OP has highlighted few entrepreneurs who struggled and later become successful.

Consistency is what is needed. Also, don't neglect the GRACE factor.

Many gee coded guys are won't blow like another.

Some people have developed better ideas than Mark, yet still remain unknown.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by bluefilm: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Very nice thread.

Sadly, you won't see the people that need this information/motivation the most here...

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by bluefilm: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2019
javaRookie:
He is already married. Forget it.

shocked

Side chic option might still be available, or don't you think so?
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by MrCoker: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Pridestorm:
I'm not quoting you wrong Op, but then most times we don't tell ourselves the truth. A successful person can just sit down on a coach with remote control in his hand and begin to fabricate or verbalise all sort of jargons that there are no competitions or whatsoever.
When they started their online business was the internet at time young or old? Any successful online business that you see today started when the the internet was young.!

True
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by assignmentfirm: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you! You have share very useful and informative article on stratup. It may help many entrepreneurs.As well they may have to take Assignment Help at https://assignmentfirm.com/ to understand more concepts in better way. smiley
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Crossbow(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Please is there a way I can get a loan of 100k..

Please mention me if you can help out.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by ezineexpert(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for this useful information. I realized that it is possible to make money online and took action about 5 years ago. But the problem many people have is that they don't want to take risk.

https://ragpbusiness..com
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by TEYA: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
bigdot1759:
Some salary earners(i.e cooperates slave) will soon storm here now
Some of those "corporate slaves" will end up having more fulfilled careers than you. A couple of Bill Gates' employees are billionaires and you a'a here deceiving yourself.
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Arisheloaded(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Learn all these, chat me up on WhatsApp; 08184355474

��������
*WONDERFUL INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF ARE JOIN IN THE TRAIN, L/EARNING IS ONGOING*
��������

1. Recharge card printing account setup
2. Lifetime support from me if any issue is encountered. We don't just leave you after sending the books to you. 3. Materials on how to promote your data reselling business and make more money.
4. Learn how you can make money from paying bills for people. eg, DSTV, GoTV subscriptions.
5. You will be added to our whatsapp group of other data resellers where you gain more knowledge and discuss with others.
6. I will send you a free eBooks on how to improve your new data reselling sales growth.
7. Electricity bill payment online
8. How to turn Airtime to Cash etc
9. Swift and Spectranet Subscription
10. Waec, Neco and Nabteb PIN purchase etc
11. How to do basic graphics design on a mobile app etc
12. WhatsApp Marketing Ebook

And lots more
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by magodoro: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by tck2000(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Vickwinners nice thread you got there.But please,how many items do i need to have before i could start an E-commerce website?
Re: How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs by joanmelda: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Through our experts, we offer all kinds of Agriculture Writing Services Online and Agriculture Studies Writing Services to suit the need of every student when they are given any Agriculture Coursework Writing Services.
https://superiorwriters247.com/agriculture-writing-services/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plummeting Oil Prices: LNG Price Slumps By Over 50% / Unblock Your Name On Western Union and unlock US accounts / Company Formation In Nigeria: Q&A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.