Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Make Her Smile Every Morning - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Make Her Smile Every Morning (274 Views)

How To Make Her Fall In Love With You / Nipple Orgasms - How To Make Her Cum By Touching Her Breasts / How Do I Make Her Beg For My Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Smile Every Morning by Deloversbed(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Take me....Deep inside you to your sacred place before words are spoke in to poetry.
Take me...To your temple, your sacred place in the silent moments before your prayer.
Take me...To your aching desire, your sacred place to the gasp of air
Take me...My sacred lover, to the edge of our sensual garden, basking in pure divine light of love

And only when you touch the right hands that you feel all the beauty of your body.
More than looking at your hands you learn to listen to them, to translate them, as they move, talk, silence, nothing is done.

And what a love it is.
Love that wraps
And twists every reason.
Love that inebriates and clouds
Finally
That brain accountant
With his game
Of giving and having.

'No, I don't miss you ..
not in a way that one is missed.
But I think of you,
sometimes ..
In the way that one might think
of the summer sunshine
on a winter night ...'
#missing-someone

Nothing will make a girl smile in the morning, than a...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/how-to-make-her-smile-every-morning.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman / Relationship In Enugu / Earn 70k To 85k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.