Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,469 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (69104 Views)

Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by PrettyCrystal: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Here are pictures from the house of former ex-militant leader, Ateke Tom, which was allegedly invaded by soldiers in Okochiri, Okirika local government area of Rivers State.

According to reports, the men in military uniforms broke into the palace and ransacked the building.

This is coming days to the governorship and state house of assembly elections slated for Saturday.

Tom Ateke, embraced amnesty in 2008 alongside his fighters.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/soldiers-allegedly-raid-ateke-tom-house-in-rivers.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mmhmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by JasonScoolari: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dear Lifeless Buhari,

You stormed the capital of the SS with your masked armed monkeys unannounced and uninvited and still have the effrontery to spray the Lion's Den with bullets meant for the BH boy's just to get your usual validation from your online media cow's spread across Nairaland? I laugh at you sir, you are just inviting trouble to your government by listening to the mistake called Amaechi.

Baba Lifeless, for the sake of your wife who you're trying to turn into a widow at this young age, call your trigger-happy monkeys to order.

Yours favourite Enemy
Jason.

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
North and South have no business together.

I give up on one Nigeria.

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by BOOMnaija(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
RIVERS STATE.... NIGERIA'S BOILING POT OF DEADLY POLITICS....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
G
Masun

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin Nigerian politicians and crime are like 5 and 6

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Philipmems(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
LoL, barbarians. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Gossiplover: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
this is very sad.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by MXrep: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Buhari is too desperate. South south our oyel crew can now see the people want oil

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by MxreR: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
How did Buhari desperation make Enugu state backward? cheesy

MXrep:
Buhari is too desperate. South south our oyel crew can now see the people want oil

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by engrsyer(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amaechi don't return violence to the peaceful Rivers State we have.
I am warning you oo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by mildflame: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
No shakings my man

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Okeyc230: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm. Pipeline vandalization will start again. We need boot in NE.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by chrisxxx(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Una dey see oooo. Military is stirring the hornet nest.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
That doesn't look like mouka foam tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Thebwoy: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Lilimax(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why Rivers all the time? Uchu gbakwa ndi obu aziza! embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by albaniy1: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
I REPEAT MY Q WHO KILLED THE LAST WEEK 3 ARMIES

IF U KNOW grin grin grin U KNOW
Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
aminulive:

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Thursday evening reveals that some men in Military Camouflage have invaded the Palace of Ex-militant leader and traditional ruler, Ateke Tom in Okochiri, Rivers State.

Rivers State people built a palace for a militant. They even installed him as a traditional ruler. A king for that matter and they are complaining of killings here and there. That state is not serious.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by omoteacher(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Why all this please ? Let there be peace in Nigeria Mr President we pray thee. Living peacefully isn't rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by asobo: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
I still remember how many innocent military personnel's died untimely during the I'll fated CROCODILE SMILE. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by fakuta(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is not Good at all
Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Ayoswit(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
If it's their mate called Boko-haram, dem go pick race. See how they ransacked a harmless civilian's house. Cowards sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Sultty(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is that zobo or blood?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by mmadu5(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
so ateke tom lives in this one room apartment ,

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by helinues: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
And am I supposed to believe this is a house of a billionaire?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Effiongdbest: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
How does Buhari desperation made Enugu state backward? cheesy

Only you talk only you reply yourself with your 2 monikers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers by Hoodbilonia: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Men i be dah think say dah burglary door na highest
Omo if dem burst burglary open like dat
Your own don be
Na see mary eee jesus go be next
So many fucking shels on the floor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Modifies Logo / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.