Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos (34265 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by oracle009(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
KENTHAZ:
FACT- going by D way of popularity, AKINLADE will won by large, but by way of POWER, (think U got Wat I mean), den DAPO'S head dey dere. NIGGA, u nid to focus on Dis OGUN decide, It gonna B interesting.

My brother... Your analysis is fallible. By positive popularity, Akinlade stands no chance sir. Akinlade's popularity is a a dented one due to Amosun's antecedents.

6 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Lawalemi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Xisnin:

There is nothing special about the guy.
He is just lucky that the times are in his favor.

Exactly. All he provided after all the talk was SSCE. Another touted successful man like Daniel who failed us

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by abnot: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Gbenga has no shame

He duped Atiku!

Gubernatorial election is local . It’s different from elections into federal positions. Our parties in Nigeria are not based on ideologies hence candidates are supported and not political parties

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kennydoc:

Without Amosun's rigging, I think it's clear Dapo Abiodun will win.

PS: I'm not an APC person like you o.

cheesy @ the bold. I no get party card o.

I'm surprised when you all are writing off Amosun because I was in Abeokuta last month and saw how well he did. Even the Ijebu they said he neglected has some projects to show. I just didn't like how he went overboard with his angst about the APC primaries.

I would have wanted GNI as the guy has really tried to be governor and also to compensate the Yewa people. I also have a feeling he's the most ready to work but sadly, I don't see him going anywhere. Even OBJ that endorsed him is powerless

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by iswallker(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
onatisi:

Very dicey ,but I don't think any single party will have a clear win most likely it can go to another run off.
It seems ADC too is very strong on ground and no matter what apm too will have some votes too.

Where in Ogun do you live, your analysis is interesting...
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
onatisi:

Very dicey ,but I don't think any single party will have a clear win most likely it can go to another run off.
It seems ADC too is very strong on ground and no matter what apm too will have some votes too.

GNI of ADC should be the winner if only wishes were horses. He's the one with the least baggage and he's also from the axis that hasn't produced the governor since inception. I also think he's the most ready but ADC will struggle I think

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Shaprara: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Muttee:
Abiodun is meeting Daniel, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and other top party chieftains.

In attendance are former Deputy Governor, Alhaja Salmot Badru; PDP stalwart, Chief Mrs Iyabo Apampa; PDP State Leader, Chief Ogunjobi, among others.

Earlier in the day at the Remo Resource Centre, Daniel said decision and call on supporters to vote for Abiodun on Saturday, followed Ladi Adebutu’s loss at the c ourt on Wednesday.

Adebutu popularly known as Lado lost his bid for the PDP ticket to Buruji Kashamu.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/APC-Candidate-Dapo-Abiodun-Meets-Gbenga-Daniel-After-Supporting-Him.html?m=1

Mr Daniel endorsing his protege who belongs to another party.
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by GGirll: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chai DJ Olu comes to mind.... cry
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by seunmsg(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
The gang up against Amosun is unfolding. Daniel, Amosun and Dapo joined Ogun State politics together in 2003. They all worked for Daniels electoral victory the same year. Daniel ruled for 8 years and opposed Amosun’s bid to succeed him. Dapo supported Amosun against Daniel’s candidate and practically funded the campaign. Amosun won and ruled for 8 years. It is now Dapo’s turn to become governor and unexpectedly, Amosun is doing everything possible to stop him. Same Amosun he funded his election in 2011. Unexpectedly again, Daniel is now backing Dapo.

Nigerian politicians are special breed. You can never understand why they make some political decisions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Osyxcel(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

GNI of ADC should be the winner if only wishes were horses. He's the one with the least baggage and he's also from the axis that hasn't produced the governor since inception. I also think he's the most ready but ADC will struggle I think

We think alike.
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
Dapo Abiodun has always been a PDP guy. He lost two consecutive primaries to Gbenga Daniel and has been consistently running for office under PDP. His move to APC is most likely a camoflage to win votes of the masses due to the party's popularity in the south west. I totally see him decamping back to PDP after he gets elected into office.

Stop smoking crack, it's bad for you health.

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by vision2050: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
Dapo Abiodun has always been a PDP guy. He lost two consecutive primaries to Gbenga Daniel and has been consistently running for office under PDP. His move to APC is most likely a camoflage to win votes of the masses due to the party's popularity in the south west. I totally see him decamping back to PDP after he gets elected into office.
stop smoking wet weed.
Dapo is APC man, he contested in 2015 under APC during National Assembly election but lost to Senator Buruji Kashamu.
before the split, all the gladiators in Ogun politics are PDP.

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by dyydxx: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:

This is not totally correct. He was in Pdp in 2003 and after the split has since camped in APC. He contested under APC for Senate in 2015 and lost.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by sincerlyyo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yewa lo kan

Votes predictions by the special grace of God.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Ijebu, APC, PDP, APM, ADC
Remo, PDP, APC, APM, ADC
Egba, APM, APC, PDP,ADC
Yewa, APM, ADC, APC, PDP

APM will win overall, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by sincerlyyo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ogun state people should be careful, you all know how Gbenga Daniel wasted ogun state resources for good eight years doing nothing , spent state funds to build houses and Hotels in Ijebu, Abeokuta , using OGROMA to siphon funds ,
Amosun is doing very well on infrastructure development but his attention was much in Abeokuta , if you do mistake of handling the state treasury to Daniel boy , you will regret it,GNI and Dapo will only loot your money and share it with Daniel and Osoba , be wise and vote Amosun boy in person of APM Candidate who is Akinlade . 

dont trust GNI or Dapo, Daniel is politically useless!! Ogun people doesnt want anything to do with him, he was a 419 governor

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Laredojohn(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
This has been expected, it's clear Lado would rather support his town man Dapo Abiodun than supporting the other Buruji, I see my town man Chief Kolapo Ogunjobi.. All for the uplifting of Remo land... Ride on Prince Dapo Abiodun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by darelar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:

You don't know anything about Ogun state politics, so don't talk what you don't know. Dapo that contested Ogun East senatorial election against Buruji in 2015 and remain APC members after he lost the election. He's in same party with Amosu far back as 2011

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by sapele914(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
nzeobi:
lado faction goes with akinlade, OGD goes with dapo let's watch as it unfolds.
Shut up rabbit’Baba ijebu’s pikin and factional pdp has endorsed Dapo Abiodun of Heyden Petroleum.
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Dollabiz: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
people will do anything to become relevant gbenga is no difference
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Larryslim(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
This ogun state will be very difficult to call.
But buruji should just forget it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by Orlatunday11(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Either dapo or akinlade, ogun are in save hand bt not pdp or other.
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by tadezky(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Ogun is dear to my heart as I lived all my life there, and one thing I will give to the ppl is their sophistication when it comes to the voting patterns historically.
This is how many Lgas Abiodun will take to emerge winner
Ogun east-60%
Ogun central-70%
Ogun west-50%

Congratulations my incoming governor!
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by ManTiger(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2019
I doubt if this guys will spend money like Buruji!

Cast your vote for PDP, flash it to the party agent and collect 5k once you insert inside the ballot box
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by baldeagle: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2019
KENTHAZ:
FACT- going by D way of popularity, AKINLADE will won by large, but by way of POWER, (think U got Wat I mean), den DAPO'S head dey dere. NIGGA, u nid to focus on Dis OGUN decide, It gonna B interesting.

AKINLADE will won...
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by VickyES300: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
timijoseph01:
Interesting.. Ogun state na wa..
Anyway I got iPhones for sale at Cheap

iPhone 8 cracked back N125k

iPhone 7plus N125k

iPhone 8 256gb N155k

iPhone 8plus N175k

Lagos/Abeokuta Only.. Prices are FIRM
See my signature for Contact..

I need the 8 plus
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by timijoseph01(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
VickyES300:

I need the 8 plus
Ok.. reach me via the contact below
On my signature
Re: APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos by nzeobi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
sapele914:
Shut up rabbit’Baba ijebu’s pikin and factional pdp has endorsed Dapo Abiodun of Heyden Petroleum.
can you face me in real life and insult me?. no let nairaland deceive you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.