Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos (49359 Views)

Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Lagos Residents Kill Huge Python After Storming Their Area. Photos / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by anochuko01(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
fry the eggs....i'll buy breadcheesy
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Olugbayi: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
People should be educated to have respect for this beautiful animal. We are invading their natural habitat and reducing their space in the name of urban development. This is cruelty of the highest order !
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by tgmservice: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry
Until one huge python will invade your house you will welcome it with open hands abi

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
Just use am arrange indomie+carot+fresh pepper+fresh tomatoes..come fry dis eggs with small vegetable.named indomie obrigado..on the day of governorship election.
cheesy that's my guy

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by lakesider(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Nairaland =
1.tribalism
2.snake
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by d4james: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
Just use am arrange indomie+carot+fresh pepper+fresh tomatoes..come fry dis eggs with small vegetable.named indomie obrigado..on the day of governorship election.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OOO STUPID ADAKUU. YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH THE KILLING OF PREGNANT, HARMLESS, AND INNOCENT ANIMAL. FOOLISH NAIRALANDER.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by stealmatic(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Na to carry am go meet Jujuman. They will definitely find a use for it grin
i fear u guy
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Platony(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry

No worry whenever snake like dis invade ur house, no kill am o. Carry am go rent one room, buy TV & home theater put inside for am.

Anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by jashar(f): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Will the eggs be fried? Asking for a friend o
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Darlenelove: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Cruzzygraphics6:
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKorkGVJYI

Bro, send your phone number for me.
I guess you are good in Adobe After Effects
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by IQscanner: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2019
who is lalasticlala i need an answer asap
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Gboy101: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2019
how many eggs is that please
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by HaryoBamex(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Bro, u sef noticed d camera grin
JasonScoolari:
The poor snake was trying to look for a nice environment to lay her eggs, but death came calling.

Therefore, a nice Banga soup and starch will be the best resting place for her.

BTW, that's a very nice camera.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Platony:

No worry whenever snake like dis invade ur house, no kill am o. Carry am go rent one room, buy TV & home theater put inside for am.

Anuofia!!!

With standby Generator. Then employ home tutor for am to learn how to live with humans peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Platony(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Lala in the snake shadow grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by alimaa: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Snake advocate

freemanbubble:

Exactly bro
My love for snakes knows no bound

These are friendly python and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by batstan(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy
Systematically, we all are beginning to be interested in snake news.
Check out views!
Lala, well done
angry
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by daddytime(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Is this not my guy the Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa, when did he become a native doctor? I mean Timaya...lol
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by LZAA: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by batstan(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2019
IQscanner:
who is lalasticlala i need an answer asap
angry
He is the executive President, GCFR , Snake island, Reptiles DC.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Jay1F(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2019
whalakid:
Good day everyone, I would like to help 10 businesses promote their brand and help get more exposure for their products and services this month. If you're a business owner, developer, entrepreneur or an artist, kindly hit me up now.

I reach over 5 million people monthly on my social media page and I also manage a verified Facebook page with over 300k active followers (OMGVoice Nigeria). I also have an active/verified email and phone number database of e-shoppers in Nigeria.

If you're interested, you can call/whatsapp me via 0-7-0-3-5-9-4-3-1-8-9
Free??
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin
Lala Right now
Bro abeg snake meat go well

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
For this weekend?soup don don
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Diatec: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
Eehh. See this wise man
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Alaniolawale: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Na wa o..
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Iykolysis: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SNAKE go soon finish for Nigeria especially PYTHONS
let if completely finish, of what use are snakes to mankind?

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Uchennaokoye: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:

Hahahahahah! indomie obrigado!
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Amah70: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Where, what eggs?

Eggs of the python. Or eggs it wallowed?

Nonsense write-up.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by bhouze(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
Shot dead for some dead snake? Even when the snake comes to your house? When you see a snake in your house play with it and tell it to stay as long as it wants.
As for me snake is the only animal i detest.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Billyanger(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Wildlife is meaningless to Africans, we can eat wild animals to extinction... This is a whole generation of one Rock Python down...mother and her children dead in encounter with man grin. Life feeds on life men grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? / This Python Was Caught At Kubwa, Abuja On Sallah Day / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.