Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos (49360 Views)

Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Lagos Residents Kill Huge Python After Storming Their Area. Photos / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The poor snake was trying to look for a nice environment to lay her eggs, but death came calling.

Therefore, a nice Banga soup and starch will be the best resting place for her.

BTW, that's a very nice camera.
So Nigerians eat snakes? This is neaseating,god forbid.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2019
royallord1:
Killer...... Of the innocent
When you see one in your house please don't kill.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by hybridblood07(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
What would you do if you find a python 8n your house?
PAGAN9JA:
Waste generation. Reduced to slaughtering pregnant animals. No wonder our ancestors have cursed us.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Foxie: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly bro
My love for snakes knows no bound

These are friendly python and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake
Weldone oh! So if I happen to come across a snake in my residence, I should give it a grand welcome because it's harmless? Don't worry the day of reckoning will come, the day the snake will feast on you and your entire household will definitely come, it might tarry, but trust me it shall surely come. Mtcheeew.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Galapagous(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry
Firing squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude WTF?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abeg na how snakes dey fok and burn childrens?
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
sad
Soon enough, we'd have only pictures of snakes to show our children that there was once some creatures called snakes in Nigeria.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Emperor5(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Buhari must hear this
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by OnyesomJ(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
This Snake Delicacy go make sense With Nkwocha.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry
Shot Dead Just For Killing A Snake. Are U Ok?
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Just buy beta market square bread use am arrange the egg.... na vitamin A be that.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by MeeLan: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
but that's not a python!
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by PAQ(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Morning: Fried snake eggs and toasted bread.
Afternoon: dried snake meat stew and rice
Dinner: snake pepper soup and Big stout
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by joinnow: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
When you think of eggs, you probably picture a chicken egg, with an eggshell that is hard and easy to crack. However, like many reptiles, python eggs have shells that are soft and paper-like. When a python mom lays eggs, they are a little wet. Before they dry, she will gather all of her eggs into a ball shape.
As the eggs dry, they stick together and form a clump of eggs. Then, the python mom will actually coil or wrap her body around her eggs. This behavior is called egg brooding, and a female python will often brood her eggs for about two months until her young hatch
He should have brood the eggs and start python farm
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Omonaijani: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Endowed595(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
The way some pple talk, its like their brains are not working well. Its till when a snake kills their child the brain will start functioning. Snakes don't have advanced brains, they cant differentiate between an intentional treat and an unintentional threat, if u unintentionally come close to them they bite, if u intentionally come close to them they bite! Its now worth us risking our life, if all snakes go extinct life will continue.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by FManager(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
[s]A man has taken to social media to show off the big eggs found inside a python after it was killed earlier today.

According to Facebook user Solomom who hails from Bayelsa state, he killed the huge reptile after invading his compound.

After killing the animal, he butchered it to bring out big white eggs from its stomach.

This is coming months after a man single-handedly killed a huge python in Southern Ijaw local government area of Bayelsa State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-butchers-huge-python-after-invading-his-house-shows-off-its-big-eggs.html[/s]

tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by FManager(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:

30years should be enough to reach this murders a lesson.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
People should be taught to send harmless wild animals back to where they came from (in the wild). This butchering of animals and posting the picture online is too barbaric and disrespectful.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Anas09: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
People should be taught to send harmless wild animals back to where they came from (in the wild). This butchering of animals and posting the picture online is too barbaric and disrespectful.
Harmless but Wild Animals. hmmm A python which swallows people as food is a harmless animal?
The last i checked, the serpent is still man's enemy made from God.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Anas09:

Harmless but Wild Animals. hmmm A python which swallows people as food is a harmless animal?

Anas09:

baal(bull god) or baphomet(goat god).

I don't think the above makes goats and bull man's enemies.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ejimagift:

They are killing humans and going scort free talk less of animals

Suggest some thing else
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
hybridblood07:
What would you do if you find a python 8n your house?

pick it up and place it outside in the bush. Infact if you leavs it to its own it will just slither away.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by hybridblood07(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2019
It's easier said than done. No one sees python and don't get scared. Bro, you'll dash away if u see one
PAGAN9JA:

pick it up and place it outside in the bush. Infact if you leavs it to its own it will just slither away.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by urahara(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Pagan9ja could u pls join my hausa learning whatspp group chat , to teach me hausa smiley
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2019
hybridblood07:
It's easier said than done. No one sees python and don't get scared. Bro, you'll dash away if u see one

Ive seen a lot. what so special about a python. Its so common.
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by hybridblood07(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
I hear you
PAGAN9JA:

Ive seen a lot. what so special about a python. Its so common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? / This Python Was Caught At Kubwa, Abuja On Sallah Day / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.