Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election (39490 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Jklastborn(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Forget about the idiot! calling him self man of God. You can only deceive the fools that you have encapsulated their brain.

Charmingrascal:
I don't know of any other States but his prediction about Kwara is dead on arrival.

We are on to the OTO GE movement
Saraki is a goner
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
This is not prophesy but political predictions. .....just like playing bet9ja or nairabet.....I hope the one with the highest odds wins. ..
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by PrinzCarter(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Can't wait for Saturday n the results
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by babaireti(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Lets wait and see
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by ofwest47(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Fake dooms day prophets .com.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by RunzMAN: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
“IMO: I see the Party of a former Governor of IMO State emerging victorious, had it been he had been patient enough, and maintained his stands with his erstwhile Party, it would have been his set time of God’s Favour and Divinity Smiling on him, having waited all these years. This Party will emerge victorious to the dismay of the ruling party of the present sitting Governor.

Emeka Ihedioha cheesy

if you know, then you know wink
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by mymadam(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Chikpat:
Man of God or man of man?
Nah man of DOG jare. No mind de gambler angry
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by ola9ja(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2019
If you can predict as accurate as this, then , you should predict on nairabet and become a millionaire in no distant time .

Please kindly help us predict when Nigerians will be out poverty.

Olodo pastor
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Platony(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Day don break for una again abi??
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Jimmyubah2: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Lymasaba(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
why not make it tabular form
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Irokonna: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
This is political predictions, not prophecy, and it will like have an 80% accuracy at the end of tomorrow.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Babaj02: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Political Prophet, tell us when Nigeria will be great again, when one dollar will be equal to one naira. Yeye pastor don over many for this country now ooo
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by daninphilo(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2019
dre11:

Na forcasting dis one dey do man way no fit c his own future talkless of a whole country future.
https://www.independent.ng/polls-prophet-reveals-winners-losers-in-36-states-of-nigeria/amp/

Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Chikpat(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2019
mymadam:

Nah man of DOG jare. No mind de gambler angry

Hahahah
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Pearlman(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Archbishop Dr. Polycarp, please go back and deceive your gullible followers.

You can not deceive Jason with your Tom and Jerry predictions.
True talk! These are the same predictions 75% nairalander would have made
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by mechanics(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Am sure of Enugu state, the seat is non negotiable, the governor will come back.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Oponel1962: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Na today we dey hear prophecies.

MOG face your calling and leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by SEGLIZ: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
The Lord did not show you when corruption will end in Nigeria. The Lord did not show you how Boko Haram can be defeated. The Lord did not show you how poverty can be eradicated completely, because he's more concerned about Nigerian politics at the moment.

Is God a politician? Is he that jobless that he would think of nothing else than meddling in our dirty politics of tribalism, hate and blood? Shame on all you god of men using the name of the Lord for your foolish antics and selfish gains. You will all be exposed. Fake Bet9ja pastors parading themselves as men of God.

I don't doubt the pastor but funny enough if you follow Nigeria politics well enough you would no without being told by anyone that all he said will turnout as said.
since after the presidential election it was glaring the out come of subsequent election. even some state showed the symptoms before the presidential election.
the prediction is just in the direction of peoples expectations how funny, making look like mare permutations.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Helena6(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Nice try. Looks like what we already know
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Jimmyo3(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2019
I've never criticize or condemn any preacher or prophet but this one is too bad.
I think this men should focus more on predictions or prophecy that will better the lives of the people.
They used to be one like that in Calabar my father my father or so, he used to host a program tagged "bet9ja must favour me".
all of a sudden he is no more...
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by ize4: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2019
wow unto the one that say God said when God did not say anything
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by OkunrinMeta: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even baba prophet does not know who'll win in Ogun State. Surprise ko shocked ni
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Nadoson1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
maybe the man don drink ACTION BITTER
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by Awoleesu(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
“Governors of Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Jigawa States will enjoy reelections, but one among them, the opposition party , Peoples Democratic Party will clinch victory at the polls.

But Zamfara is on his last term nah!
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by kutashi: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't know of any other States but his prediction about Kwara is dead on arrival.

Saraki is a goner
Don't mind him, he is a scammer.
If O to ge were to be a member of his church and contested against, he gallantly loose his position!
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by OgundeleT(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Saraki is a goner
you dey mind the fool prophet. I don't think saraki will even vote PDP tomorrow talk less of his party winning the election. one single assembly PDP won't win in kwara
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by gobuchinny: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Fake Ibo pastors everywhere. Unemployment turned spare parts dealer into a bishop.

Tribalism is bad for you sir..your senior thieves nko..Adeboye, Oyedepo aint there yorubas? aint they thieves? but most importantly their Nigerians so please stop being tribalist
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by naijaguy1234(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
gobuchinny:

Tribalism is bad for you sir..your senior thieves nko..Adeboye, Oyedepo aint there yorubas? aint they thieves? but most importantly their Nigerians so please stop being tribalist
trash.
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by gobuchinny: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
trash.

For your mind..Adeboye is the King of these thieves..infact alotta these men learn from people like him..mixing politics with christainity..in the bible the prophets were the mouth piece of God to the Kings speaking against them like John d Baptist head was cut off because of politics..but now you have adeboye giving corrupt tinubu wife a role in his dead church..do u imagine how much bola tinubu would give him as prophet offering. grin

Redeem is the most corrupt religious institution in this country..most scammers or yahoo boys or politican are redeem members...all the man does is collect a percentage from each branch..redeem operates like a business entity grin

These men are business men sir not men of God..God is far from them that's y their words have no power..just words of an elderly man talking nothing more nothing less

hence the massive corruption in Nigeria..in the old church 120 men turned the world upside down with holiness and fear of God but now..its all about the naira grin
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
I will come and read, compare and make my comments when the election results would have been announced.

For now, no need reading because I know that the pastor will flop
Re: Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... Go and prophecy to your members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / Why Do Many Pastors Have Rings On Both Hands? / Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.