Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Anambra State Tho - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra State Tho (1304 Views)

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) / My Experience In Anambra State(nnobi Market) / Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
The place is not accommodating for strangers at all!! They intimidate strangers, n want to cheat strangers most expecially corpers..they r paying 8500 for state allowee but its not worth the stress n pain of the environment n people u living with ,, u r dealing with highly greedy n selfish people!! N it’s not easy, No exaggeration guys!! This place didn’t impress me

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Tho by kennyclassic: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Which side of ANAMBRA?
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
At least you got 8,500 for the stress.

Have you gone to a state that will stress you. Steal your property. Deny you underage sex.

And want to kill the corper with accident.

Have you?! Because Oyo state is not far.
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2019
kennyclassic:
Which side of ANAMBRA?
all parts abeg
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

At least you got 8,500 for the stress.

Have you gone to a state that will stress you. Steal your property. Deny you underage sex.

And want to kill the corper with accident.

Have you?! Because Oyo state is not far.
8500 to me ain’t nothing,, n there r some experiences I don’t wanna talk about right out , but what do U mean by deny you underage sex? If its indeed what I am thinking ,, then u deserve what ever treatment u get.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
stargyall:
8500 to me ain’t nothing,, n there r some experiences I don’t wanna talk about right out , but what do U mean by deny you underage sex? If its indeed what I am thinking ,, then u deserve what ever treatment u get.
Do they pay the 8500 every month or after 6 months?
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Swtcherries:
Do they pay the 8500 every month or after 6 months?
after 6months
Re: Anambra State Tho by kaey10(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
stargyall:
The place is not accommodating for strangers at all!! They intimidate strangers, n want to cheat strangers most expecially corpers..they r paying 8500 for state allowee but its not worth the stress n pain of the environment n people u living with ,, u r dealing with highly greedy n selfish people!! N it’s not easy, No exaggeration guys!! This place didn’t impress me
oga which stress are you talking about cos m currently serving in anambra state

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Tho by olavoice(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2019
kaey10:

oga which stress are you talking about cos m currently serving in anambra state
You spoke my mind...to all PCMs, if u are posted to Anambra,rejoice
with exception to the poor umunya NYSC orientation camp, u will enjoy Anambra state.
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2019
The op is a pained afonja

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Tho by kaey10(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
olavoice:

with exception to the poor umunya NYSC orientation camp, u will enjoy Anambra state.
i swear down guy.....i dey thankGod everyday say i dey serve for anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:
The op is a pained afonja
facts is facts, u r the only one pained here. Anambra no be better place to serve
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
kaey10:

i swear down guy.....i dey thankGod everyday say i dey serve for anambra
weyti Dey the anambra? , mention atleast 3 good things about that place . Good people - nope rubbish , food- expensive, there is nothing good about it nothing!!!
Re: Anambra State Tho by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
olavoice:

you are a liar

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016: Which State(s) Did U Choose During Your Registration? / Adamawa Taraba Batch A Stream 2 Fall In / Corper Died In Auto Crash At 9th Mile Enugu. (graphics Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.