Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM (40758 Views)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Investbrooker: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2019
globemoney:

Ndigbo will vote for him even if he doesn’t win, why are you worried about this? afonja
I am not worried that you will vote for him.
I am just telling you that your vote is not important in Ogun state.
Besides, he has lost more Yoruba votes now that people know his wife is Ibo

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by LZAA: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

So olawalesmarter1 is also eying Igbo women.

Lzaa biko bia.grin
grin grin

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

I agree.... Igbo amaka mehnnnm!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2019
opeoluwa20:
like tonto dike abi

Tonto Dikeh is Ikwere not Igbo.

HopeAtHand, come on here and, defend your ikwerre sister.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
HajiMT:
You may not be aware that Emeka Anyaoku is married to a yoruba woman. Alex Ekwueme also had a Yoruba wife. We are all Nigerians and we can marry each other. After all, many of us are even married to white women

Igbos didn't support Ekwueme to clinch the PDP presidential ticket in 1999 cos he was married to an enemy.

For me, I think Igbos should stop marrying non-Igbos just like the Jews don't marry non-Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

We will keep banging them while you rant online.

Having an Igbo girl, really seem like a trophy to y'all Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2019
What gives you the assurance that he will win?
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Bede2u:
see self indictment. Lol. Ur head should get u thinking why igbomen rarely marry outside.
Igbo men love igbo girls
Yoruba men love igbo girls
Ibibio men love igbo girls
Hausa men love igbo girls

See prominent non-igbos marrying or dating igbo girls
Ibb
Atiku
Davido
Ffk
Akpabio
Gej (yes patience jonathan is half igbo)
Akeredolu
This akinlade
Infact they are too many...ask urself why. The reason is simply because igbo culture promotes girl education and freedom. That makes igbo girls have the highest level of sophistication among nigeria women. They may not be as fine as fulani or carry big waist like yoruba...but they are classy as hell. Check amarabae

please ignore that f00l

and to those saying Igbo ladies Yoruba ladies Hausa ladies bla bla here to make childish point. please get sense
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by slowbreeze(f): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Bede2u:
see self indictment. Lol. Ur head should get u thinking why igbomen rarely marry outside.
Igbo men love igbo girls
Yoruba men love igbo girls
Ibibio men love igbo girls
Hausa men love igbo girls

See prominent non-igbos marrying or dating igbo girls
Ibb
Atiku
Davido
Ffk
Akpabio
Gej (yes patience jonathan is half igbo)
Akeredolu
This akinlade
Infact they are too many...ask urself why. The reason is simply because igbo culture promotes girl education and freedom. That makes igbo girls have the highest level of sophistication among nigeria women. They may not be as fine as fulani or carry big waist like yoruba...but they are classy as hell. Check amarabae

The makun brothers;Elenu;Soundsultan;Seyi Law;WandeCoal etc..All eating from Igbo women's "pot".. Sophistication is d word.Ur head dey dia...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by mercyville: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2019
knowledgeable:

Yoruba culture worshipping Igbo culture, expressed, through the worshipping of Igbo women...... but
also seeking to wipe out Igbo political/economic culture and expect Igbos not to 'beat their chest" or extrapolate.
Typical Okoro post.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Ojiofor: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

In my Street here we have an Igbo man married to a Yoruba woman and I am very sure the list would be endless, it is because if your women some people are still showing you love if not undecided

My two cousins and one of my nephews are married to Yoruba women.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by VULCAN(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Beast!Did the woman chase the man or the man chased the woman?

schoolboij:
I thought igbos hate Muslims. Oh! They love rich Muslims I guess.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by fx45(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Xinzu:
You were making sense, until you spoilt it in the end.
You have a problem with Amarabae
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2019
VULCAN:

Pig! So she couldn't refuse? Or was she forced to marry him?

Animal like you think you have an opinion!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Having an Igbo girl, really seem like a trophy to y'all Yorubas.

Yes it's a trophy for winning the war. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by airmark(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2019
VULCAN:

cheesy

Did he chase her with a gun?
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Ziggylady(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2019
fx45:
You have a problem with Amarabae

I think what he meant was Bede2 insinuating Igbo women were not as fine as Fulanis or as "curvy" as Yorubas..that statement was unecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2019
schoolboij:

Yes it's a trophy for winning the war. grin grin grin

Dahomey Amazons invaded your OYO village, castrating your men for cowardice now, you want to talk about winning a war?

I'm really confused. When did you win this war cos the greatest Yoorober solider ever - Obasanjo, was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while running away from the battlefront, looooool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Ziggylady(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Incoming Igbo First Lady Of Ogun State

Mrs chineye achuba was a beauty queen ,she is married to akinlade abdulkabir adekunle of APM.

APM is the party amosun candidate went to contest for the governorship election in Ogun state.

Mrs chineye achuba is happily married to honorable akinlade adekunle of APM.

this means we might see an Igbo first lady of Ogun state, after ondo state.

You are a petty and childish tribalist...What kind of stuppid thread with a more silly opening statements are these??..Always obsessing and stalking Igbos everywhere.

Tribalism go quench una las las.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

So olawalesmarter1 is also eying Igbo women.

Lzaa biko bia.grin

I don't like Igbo women because of their Gold digging tendency grin, I have nothing to do with them
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Dahomey Amazons invaded your OYO village, castrating your men for cowardice now, you want to talk about winning a war?

I'm really confused. When did you win this war cos the greatest Yoorober solider ever - Obasanjo, was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while running away from the battlefront, looooool?

Start Reading History, and stop creating Stories in your heads,. A single search for Egba And The Dahomey Amazons will enlighten you, Oyo Empire Invaded and Destroyed Dahomey Kingdom 4 times in history. Start Reading History and Stop Creating Stories
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by LZAA: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I don't like Igbo women because of their Gold digging tendency grin, I have nothing to do with them
grin grin
Yet u are in nnewi looking for igbo wife
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo DaBullIT
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin
Yet u are in nnewi looking for igbo wife
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo DaBullIT

I have never step my foot in Igbo Land, Yoruba Land is too Big and you can not finish the Exploration undecided.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Reussite: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dapo Abiodun is the winner of Ogun's gubernatorial election already.
Believe me APM just streamlined the little chance they have at the office already with this tribal approach of the wife with Igbo leaders in Ogun state. The Ogun people I know won't allow it happen.
And for those who think it's only Yoruba guys that marry outside that's cos you are online 24/7 undecided. I'm even beginning to think Igbo guys marry outside more especially those in the corporate world.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by diadem10: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Xinzu:

I'm looking, and I'm liking cool

Can we say same for you? Remember when you used to deceive nairalanders with that cropped pic of a slim-thick curvy chic? Little did I know you were a complete opposite of that innocent girl you catfished. sad

Says someone from the tribe of yam legged hairy folks? Lol
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by knowledgeable: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jaideyone:
how does picking a wife from another tribe equate to you worshiping the culture? your education is a waste

Is not just picking "a wife". The stats speaks otherwise, so is a trend and therefore, social, cultural, & political as well. My attention is focus on the social/cultural aspect of this trend so far. I will eventually explain to your dumb illiterate mind the devastating economic outcome of this trend to your tribe (massive). Keep fucking/worshipping Igbo women..... please don't stop.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Start Reading History, and stop creating Stories in your heads,. A single search for Egba And The Dahomey Amazons will enlighten you, Oyo Empire Invaded and Destroyed Dahomey Kingdom 4 times in history. Start Reading History and Stop Creating Stories

A person, who has a strong penchant for guessing and assuming is asking another person to start reading.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A person, who has a strong penchant for guessing and assuming is asking another person to start reading.

That woman was a Casualty of War, Oyo Empire Invaded Dahomey Kingdom 4 times and a single Search for Dahomey Kingdom will let you know that. Egba Dealt with Dahomey Amazons and a Search for Dahomey Amazons will let you know that, we are not talking about single Casualty.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by LZAA: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I have never step my foot in Igbo Land, Yoruba Land is too Big and you can not finish the Exploration undecided.
Igbos own 80% of Yorubalandgrin
Move with the times
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo velocity25

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
LZAA:

Igbos own 80% of Yorubalandgrin
Move with the times
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo velocity25

You guys are in Dream Land lol, Oyo State alone is bigger than 3 South East States and if you come to my City here,. Yoruba are the Landlords while you are tenants, even all the shops and the complexes were all rented by you guys. You guys are in Dream Land, just kuku say you own the whole Yoruba Lands grin
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by LZAA: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You guys are in Dream Land lol, Oyo State alone is bigger than 3 South East States and if you come to my City here,. Yoruba are the Landlords while you are tenants, even all the shops and the complexes were all rented by you guys. You guys are in Dream Land, just kuku say you own the whole Yoruba Lands grin
Hehehe

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by knowledgeable: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
mercyville:
Typical Okoro post.

Blame it on stastistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? / Ikpeazu Donates Innoson Vehicles To Police In Abia (photos) / "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.