Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM (40759 Views)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by fx45(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ziggylady:
I think what he meant was Bede2 insinuating Igbo women were not as fine as Fulanis or as "curvy" as Yorubas..that statement was unecessary
The statement is ambiguous. It looks like a direct dig at the lady in question
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That woman was a Casualty of War, Oyo Empire Invaded Dahomey Kingdom 4 times and a single Search for Dahomey Kingdom will let you know that. Egba Dealt with Dahomey Amazons and a Search for Dahomey Amazons will let you know that, we are not talking about single Casualty.

Oyo village invaded and conquered Dahomey kingdom four times yet, it was Yorubas who were under penal servitude in the palace of Dahomey?

You need to go for an IQ test.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Oyo village invaded and conquered Dahomey kingdom four times yet, it was Yorubas who were under penal servitude in the palace of Dahomey?

You need to go for an IQ test.

It was documented in History that Dahomey successfully raided Yoruba towns to captured people for slavery but that doesn't mean they conquered any Yoruba Land, you are the one that is reading history with your Emotions, you don't even know the whole history you just picked the one that suit your emotions grin

A Single Research For Dahomey History would Enlighten you more or are you telling me that it was Yoruba that wrote Dahomey History?
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by OYAY(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
First lady Ko last lady Ni!!!!
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by vindisick: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bede2u:
see self indictment. Lol. Ur head should get u thinking why igbomen rarely marry outside.
Igbo men love igbo girls
Yoruba men love igbo girls
Ibibio men love igbo girls
Hausa men love igbo girls

See prominent non-igbos marrying or dating igbo girls
Ibb
Atiku
Davido
Ffk
Akpabio
Gej (yes patience jonathan is half igbo)
Akeredolu
This akinlade
Infact they are too many...ask urself why. The reason is simply because igbo culture promotes girl education and freedom. That makes igbo girls have the highest level of sophistication among nigeria women. They may not be as fine as fulani or carry big waist like yoruba...but they are classy as hell. Check amarabae
I also found out that even if they married the igbo woman as the last wife,whenever they go into politics, they automatically make them first lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by kayusely70(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
The man is Anago a sub-yoruba ethnic group more of egun stock, not a full-blooded yoruba
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by globemoney: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

I am not worried that you will vote for him.
I am just telling you that your vote is not important in Ogun state.
Besides, he has lost more Yoruba votes now that people know his wife is Ibo
You keep making noise online while your leaders are doing everything to court igbo votes.. Very soon the average afonja will be useless in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Dahomey Amazons invaded your OYO village, castrating your men for cowardice now, you want to talk about winning a war?

I'm really confused. When did you win this war cos the greatest Yoorober solider ever - Obasanjo, was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while running away from the battlefront, looooool?

You can talk Bullocks from your anus from now till tomorrow, but the fact remains that Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo-a Yoruba man. So you are conquered slaves.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
schoolboij:

You can talk Bullocks from your anus from now till tomorrow, but the fact remains that Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo-a Yoruba man. So you are conquered slaves.

You're a retardedd dumbass.

Read this interview by Alabi Isama. Your cowardly hero Obasanjo, lost 1000 men in one hour, looooool.

https://www.nairaland.com/1352459/brigadier-general-godwin-alabi-isama-civil-war

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a retardedd dumbass.

Read this interview by Alabi Isama. Your cowardly hero Obasanjo, lost 1000 men in one hour, looooool.

Ask your conquered fathers who they surrendered to and come back to talk to your master.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
schoolboij:

Ask your conquered fathers who they surrendered to and come back to talk to your master.

We should start with your cowardly amala gulping father, that was castrated by the Dahomey Amazons for cowardice, looool.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by HopeAtHand: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Tonto Dikeh is Ikwere not Igbo.

HopeAtHand, come on here and, defend your ikwerre sister.

I'm busy preparing for 2moro elections and you're inviting me to Igbo V Yoruba dick contest. You want me to send my boys to knack you two shots!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
HopeAtHand:

I'm busy preparing for 2moro elections and you're inviting me to Igbo V Yoruba dick contest. You want me to send my boys to knack you two shots!

A Yoruba crackhead mentioned Tonto Dikeh to be Igbo.

I just wanted you to reiterate that, Tonto dikeh is Ikwerre and, not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by HopeAtHand: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A Yoruba crackhead mentioned Tonto Dikeh to be Igbo.

I just wanted you to reiterate that, Tonto dikeh is Ikwerre and, not Igbo.

Wat do Yoruba's know. They refer to anyone who isn't Hausa as Igbo. Their problem tho.

BTW if I gave you a gun, can you use it? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Xinzu: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
fx45:
You have a problem with Amarabae

Why do you ask? Are you her attorney??
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Xinzu: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Fvck!!! You mean that wasn't her? shocked

Sorry bruh, it was NEVER her. She isn't curvy, "round" will aptly describe what she is.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Xinzu: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
tsinzu:

Do you have a problem with Amarabae? He is right, she is classy as hell and very intelligent too.

You know what they say about the land of the blind, bruh.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Xinzu: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

What tha Bleep ? Ishilove. I used to salivate looking at that particular DP.

Don't tell me you are the opposite. Tell me this ain't true embarassed

Xinzu how do you know ?

Notice she took out the innocent girl's head?

Isn't half as attractive. I know this because I've seen all shades of her. Na mountain of fire choir mistress. She's got that deeper life-esque look. She comes online to act like a bad bittch when in reality she's been nursing serial rejection. The woman never even marry, nobody wan marry am.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Wat do Yoruba's know. They refer to anyone who isn't Hausa as Igbo. Their problem tho.

BTW if I gave you a gun, can you use it? grin

Clown, maybe you just got a revolver from Wike for tomorrow's election hence, you're every where talking about guns.

Ikwerre folks are the most cowardly of all Igbo clans, looool.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by HopeAtHand: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Clown, maybe you just got a revolver from Wike for tomorrow's election hence, you're every where talking about guns.

Ikwerre folks are the most cowardly of all Igbo clans, looool.

Actually, I'm against Wike. #TeamAmaechi

If Ikwerre is an Igbo clan as you opined, then the Yoruba crackhead isn't wrong to call Tonto Dikeh Igbo. Seems the crackhead is on same weed as you.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Actually, I'm against Wike. #TeamAmaechi

If Ikwerre is an Igbo clan as you opined, then the Yoruba crackhead isn't wrong to call Tonto Dikeh Igbo. Seems the crackhead is on same weed as you.

When it's good, it's Igbo but, when it's bad - then it must remain Ikwerre, looool. This is the situation.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by mycupoftea: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
raumdeuter:
Imagine this Ibo girl married to a Yoruba moslem 15yrs older than her

How many of her Ibos brothers will wail today

Romantic love knows no religion.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by HopeAtHand: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

When it's good, it's Igbo but, when it's bad - then it must remain Ikwerre, looool. This is the situation.

I like that school of thought, cos Ikwerres will be needing Igbo support/affiliation soon.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
HopeAtHand:

In like that school of thought, cos Ikwerres will be needing Igbo support/affiliation soon.

You're always clowning.

Your cowardly clan denied their brothers cos of their fear of domination and, later cos of the civil war. If you're hoping Igbos would vote Amaechi then, you must clowning again cos Igbos will vote for Okorocha, if he wins the APC presidential primaries.

Begin now to spread your Akalaka coming from bini dumbass story so, binis would pitch their tent with y'all and, hopefully, vote for Amaechi, loooool.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by HopeAtHand: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're always clowning.

Your cowardly clan denied their brothers cos of their fear of domination and, later cos of the civil war. If you're hoping Igbos would vote Amaechi then, you must clowning again cos Igbos will vote for Okorocha, if he wins the APC presidential primaries.

Begin now to spread your Akalaka coming from bini dumbass story so, binis would pitch their tent with y'all and, hopefully, vote for Amaechi, loooool.

You izza smart-ass boy, Damn!!!

Actually the Ikwerres will be needing that good ol' Igbo support in 2023. That will be the year Igbo's will be expected to match claims with actions. Y'all said Ikwerres are Igbo's so it's gonn be time you supported one of your own in person of Chibuike Amaechi. Heck I'm Igbo as I even look Igbo. grin grin

... and pls, someone should tell Okorocha that he should forget that Igbo presidency cos it's Amaechi's right. and so shall it be. He's too small to challenge. Thanks.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by cheezy4real(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:
Igbo women and wining pageant are like 5 and 6. One of the most beautiful and desired group of women on the planet! Even white men when they arrived Africa, commented that Igbo women look remarkably different from their African counterparts; they were taller, slender, fine long hair and varied complexion. That height advantage has allowed them to dominate the pageant industry!

We r from same town
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by SuperIgbo1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
HopeAtHand:

You izza smart-ass boy, Damn!!!

Actually the Ikwerres will be needing that good ol' Igbo support in 2023. That will be the year Igbo's will be expected to match claims with actions. Y'all said Ikwerres are Igbo's so it's gonn be time you supported one of your own in person of Chibuike Amaechi. Heck I'm Igbo as I even look Igbo. grin grin

... and pls, someone should tell Okorocha that he should forget that Igbo presidency cos it's Amaechi's right. and so shall it be. He's too small to challenge. Thanks.

If Amaechi likes, he can write a book in central Igbo lingo but, be sure that no single Igbo clan will vote for him not even, your Ndoki and Owerri neighbors. Igbos will vote for an authentic Igbo - Okorocha, who's not from a cowardly clan like Amaechi. I'm sure APC leaders would remind Amaechi that he's Igbo as usual when the time comes, loooool.

Amaechi can't lace Okorocha's shoes, as regards to politics. Okorocha is smarter than him hence, he figured out it was Amaechi, who was instigating Oshiomole to cut down his influence in IMO state. A clan with three wards can't produce a president, loooooool.
Re: Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM by Sultannayef: 11:46pm On May 04, 2020
SuperIgbo1:

If Amaechi likes, he can write a book in central Igbo lingo but, be sure that no single Igbo clan will vote for him not even, your Ndoki and Owerri neighbors. Igbos will vote for an authentic Igbo - Okorocha, who's not from a cowardly clan like Amaechi. I'm sure APC leaders would remind Amaechi that he's Igbo as usual when the time comes, loooool.

Amaechi can't lace Okorocha's shoes, as regards to politics. Okorocha is smarter than him hence, he figured out it was Amaechi, who was instigating Oshiomole to cut down his influence in IMO state. A clan with three wards can't produce a president, loooooool.

Okorocha is a useless politician..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.