Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi (35780 Views)

" Dont Come Home After Bbnaija Show Is Over": Parents Tell Dorathy Bachoparents / Apple Allegedly Rejects Dubai Police Access To Huspuppi’s MAC Laptop, Iphone / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi by grandstar(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don't understand you?? Which one is Malaysia in this matter??

Sorry I meant he is based in Malaysia. Guys there are notorious for Yahoo yahoo
Re: "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:

You must be a woman to otter this words

Well my signature all to be seen contact if need be
So saying what I observed now make me a woman?

Just bring your sister or girlfriend to me and she'll tell you how womanly I am
Re: "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi by nextnear(m): 2:49am On Mar 09, 2019
itspzpics:
"Rentals don't come with Two keys" Daddy freeze Support Huspuppi on Rolls Royce saga.

According to the recent report about Huspuppi and his new rolls royce which was claimed to be rented by one of his friend Cubana chief priest.

To assure some doubting mind about the purchase of the rolls Royce, Huspuppi post a short clip showing the keys and the his name customized on the rolls Royce.

Meanwhile Daddy freeze has come out to support Hispuppi on this as he list out some point to claim Hsupuppi owns the ride and even prepare to fly to dubai to test drive it.

See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/rentals-dont-come-with-two-keys-daddy-freeze-support-huspuppi-on-rolls-royce-saga/

fake keys can be gotten, real keys can also be borrowed.
the golden seal is the easiest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knew Falz Had A Buff Body Like This? (photos) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.