Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Question On The Pains Sicklers Go Through - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question On The Pains Sicklers Go Through (192 Views)

Help... The Pains Are Unbearable / Please What Can Help Ease The Pains Of Breast Cancer....need Advice / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question On The Pains Sicklers Go Through by ismailibnbashir: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2019
my fellow nairalanders they is this question that is bothering me for a while that i want to ask its about the sickel cell patients, i learnt that some ppl say dat whn sicklers stat clocking thier 20's that those pain they use to feel will be reducing that when its reach a certain time they will no longer feel this pains again is it true please doctors in the house we need ur contribution on this.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Alpha Spin To Human Health. / Ethiopian Airlines' Black Box Has Been Found / How To Make More Time For Yourself, In 3 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.