Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) (22869 Views)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by stephenduru: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2019
Hon.Minister of Information and Culture and APC Kwara leader Lai Mohammed yesterday has completed the final O TO GE rally in Ilorin ahead of Saturday's governorship election.See photos from the rally below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/lai-mohammed-completes-final-o-to-ge.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by stephenduru: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Lie Mohammed has deceived these Kwarans

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2019
the ppl there is scanty.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by peteruuu(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Nawa o.
Na so e dey finish for person like that?
E don finally finish for saraki be that o.

People need to learn a lot from the RISE and FALL of SARAKI.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2019
I wonder how he campaigns
When we all know the talks through both sides of his mouth

I wish him luck o.
For 2023 if I still dey alive I'm running for president
Shibaraba 2023
Free okpo
Free weekend beer
Legalize eegbow
Nigeria will be HIGH again

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by peteruuu(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Chepos1:
the ppl there is scanty.
Forget that part bro. Saraki is a gonner here in kwara state. Let him decamp to APC next four years, people would vote for APC in the presidential election and WILL vote for ANOTHER PARTY here in kwara state.
No PDP party would ever smell any political seat here in kwara state again.
Even if the person actually meant well for this state, SARAKI has betrayed people's trust here in kwara state.
Oju ti LA mehn(Eyes don open).

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:

Forget that part bro. Saraki is a gonner here in kwara state. Let him decamp to APC next four years, people would vote for APC in the presidential election and WILL vote for ANOTHER PARTY here in kwara state.
No PDP party would ever smell any political seat here in kwara state again.
Even if the person actually meant well for this state, SARAKI has betrayed people's trust here in kwara state.
Oju ti LA mehn(Eyes don open).
OK o

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one sir and congratulations on the job well done in sending saraki packing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by RichFoundation(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
T
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by kingthreatz: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
I wonder how he campaigns
When we all know the talks through both sides of his mouth

I wish him luck o.
For 2023 if I still dey alive I'm running for president
Shibaraba 2023
Free okpo
Free weekend beer
Legalize eegbow
Nigeria will be HIGH again

If you go this way, you'll win more votes than Atiku if he contests again grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Ologogoro: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
I still respect Saraki even though everything seems to be against him he could still spring a surprise

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by kasheemawo(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Lie Mohammed has deceived these Kwarans
Kwarans dash you Saraki

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by MNDY(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Who calmed him down all this while? His children? The lieing machine kept quiet moments before, during and after the presidential election.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
O to geee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Emmafe(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Isokay

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xs max or Macbook pro 2015
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Enough is Enough in Kwara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Galaticos444: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
One tin is for sure,lie Mohammed can't achieve wat saraki achieved politically

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ictjobber: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Saraki's dynasty's final burial dawns. O to geee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Congrats to AbdulRasaq AbdulRahman in advance.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by angelawoko(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Chepos1:
the ppl there is scanty.

Have you not learnt that elections are not won by crowds but by voters?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
One tin is for sure,lie Mohammed can't never achieve wat saraki achieved politically
Can

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Ologogoro:
I still respect Saraki even though everything seems to be against him he could still spring a surprise
Definitely not this Guber elections. Not saying he wouldn't stage a comeback in future though.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by yuanexchanger: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Lai muhammed is a politician i will always want to be retired.Lies coming out from the man that our president uses 6months to inaugurate.A man that oozes lies from his mouth anytime without repercussion.We pay your chinese suppliers in rmb.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by rusher14: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Lai muhammed is a politician i will always want to be retired.Lies coming out from the man that our president uses 6months to inaugurate.A man that oozes lies from his mouth anytime without repercussion.We pay your chinese suppliers in rmb.

If you are asked to give 2 lies from Lai you would go mute.

You are not a sheep.

Stop regurgitating stuff other people made up.

Be original.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by sonature1: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:
Nawa o.
Na so e dey finish for person like that?
E don finally finish for saraki be that o.

People need to learn a lot from the RISE and FALL of SARAKI.

I wonder why you guys talk so much about Saraki.
A successful medical doctor, two-time governor and the senate president of Nigeria.
That's a rich resume and enough loot to enjoy for the rest of his life undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by maxibee123(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
I love the way lai Mohammed is going abt dis O TO GE campaign...this grip would last over 3 elections period
Fully funded by lai Mohammed and Lagos politician...
I hope this would come to Lagos in 2027 cos sanwo-olu would want to perform to correct the wrongs of 2019...and my prayer is that BAT empire would ave fade away before 2027
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Jerrysonng: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Saraki will rise again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths / Ikpeazu Donates 6 Sienna Patrol Buses To Abia Police (VIDEO) / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.