Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) (22886 Views)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Hycon(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Lagos
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ClearFlair: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Lie Mohammed has deceived these Kwarans

You don’t have any wisdom. People with wisdom dumped Atiku, Obi and Saraki in the dustbin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by YeebozNemesis: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You know this from Abakaliki market where you're an apprentice in garden egg business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by misano(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:

Forget that part bro. Saraki is a gonner here in kwara state. Let him decamp to APC next four years, people would vote for APC in the presidential election and WILL vote for ANOTHER PARTY here in kwara state.
No PDP party would ever smell any political seat here in kwara state again.
Even if the person actually meant well for this state, SARAKI has betrayed people's trust here in kwara state.
Oju ti LA mehn(Eyes don open).

That's good. That's how D South South kicked out Akpabio for joining APC.

Just as SW hates PDP, we in SS hate APC as well.

Although, their are still some good APC members in SS we can consider but majority are goners.

Oshiomole is already failing to keep Edo together because of his dealings with Tinubu, a man SS are hating.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Shawlambivert(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Remove the part that contains Successful Medical Doctor. I'm not sure he even remembers how to give an injection. Never practiced. So can't be regarded as a successful medical doctor.
sonature1:

I wonder why you guys talk so much about Saraki.
A successful medical doctor, two-time governor and the senate president of Nigeria.
That's a rich resume and enough loot to enjoy for the rest of his life undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by afeesy(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2019
We know Lai Muhammad is bad but Saraki is worst, change of government is all we are glamouring for, at least the incoming government will try and consolidate on their winning and prove to us that what the Saraki Dynasty cannot do in 16years, they are able to lay a solid foundation as President Muhammad Buhari did and if they do not... We vote them out... O'toge ni Kwara

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Jerrysonng:
Saraki will rise again...
maybe his son cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by bhella10: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2019
The great Houdini of our time. We the afonjas we salute you
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Ologogoro: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
ybalogs:
Definitely not this Guber elections. Not saying he wouldn't stage a comeback in future though.

Future come back is certain, I still don't wanna believe this guber elections is too early to start the come back. It is not finished until it is finally finished

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by bhella10: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
I wonder how he campaigns When we all know the talks through both sides of his mouth
I wish him luck o. For 2023 if I still dey alive I'm running for president Shibaraba 2023 Free okpo Free weekend beer Legalize eegbow Nigeria will be HIGH again
you got my vote
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Ologogoro:

Future come back is certain, I still don't wanna believe this guber elections is too early to start the come back. It is not finished until it is finally finished
I'm a Kwaran to the core and watched first hand as his dynasty began to crumble . The Presidential elections was a clear pointer of what's to happen tomorrow. I'm sure he knows there's no way Atunwa will win the guber race.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Samuel1976: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Can someone used d same slogan in lagos
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Old bodies everywhere. Retire they will say NO.. Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Lizard wey suddenly fall inside river don dey call himself crocodile,ok o

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by shezyken: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Travelling to my home town to vote out PDP finally in kwara by God' grace.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Justicealh3(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Again?
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by erinalex: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
One tin is for sure,lie Mohammed can't achieve wat saraki achieved politically
it is very clear now, that Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria next Vice - President.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by erinalex: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=yuanexchanger post=76452074]Lai muhammed is a politician i will always want to be retired.Lies coming out from the man that our president uses 6months to inaugurate.A man that oozes lies from his mouth anytime without repercussion.We pay your chinese suppliers in rmb.[/quote
All these lies they easily talk about, as became a huge joke

If I ask u now, to list just 5 "lies" attributed to Lai Mohammed; u will find it extremely difficult to do.

But, because of Nigerians love for Petty things, they had turned serious issues to slogans.

Disappoint me, by listing Lai "lies".
With proofs that they originated from Lai Mohammed.

If u can't do this,then shame on u.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Blankstare(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
shezyken:
Travelling to my home town to vote out PDP finally in kwara by God' grace.

Safe trip bro... Let's chase d remnant of d dynasty away together.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by shezyken: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Blankstare:

Safe trip bro... Let's chase d remnant of d dynasty away together.

Thank you. One love
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Useless man
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Shawlambivert:
Remove the part that contains Successful Medical Doctor. I'm not sure he even remembers how to give an injection. Never practiced. So can't be regarded as a successful medical doctor.

Oga sir, you harsh oh.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:
e pain this one sorry saraki boy
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:

Forget that part bro. Saraki is a gonner here in kwara state. Let him decamp to APC next four years, people would vote for APC in the presidential election and WILL vote for ANOTHER PARTY here in kwara state.
Even if the person actually meant well for this state, SARAKI has betrayed people's trust here in kwara state.
ore chop knuckle I schooled in ilorin and saw how people are suffering and the government don't care

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
ridbell01:
ore chop knuckle I schooled in ilorin and saw how people are suffering and the government don't care
Yah bro. They just DON'T CARE.
Sirens all over the place as I type now.
E don finish for SARAKI.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2019
O To Ge
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2019
misano:

That's good. That's how D South South kicked out Akpabio for joining APC.

Just as SW hates PDP, we in SS hate APC as well.

Although, their are still some good APC members in SS we can consider but majority are goners.

Oshiomole is already failing to keep Edo together because of his dealings with Tinubu, a man SS are hating.
Lol. Interesting.... Believe me bro... POLITICS IS ROTTEN.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:

I wonder why you guys talk so much about Saraki.
A successful medical doctor, two-time governor and the senate president of Nigeria.
That's a rich resume and enough loot to enjoy for the rest of his life undecided
Oga go sleep.
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by surveyProf(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2019
The the lie master
Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by datribune: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
stephenduru:
Hon.Minister of Information and Culture and APC Kwara leader Lai Mohammed yesterday has completed the final O TO GE rally in Ilorin ahead of Saturday's governorship election.See photos from the rally below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/lai-mohammed-completes-final-o-to-ge.html

d curse has kicked in & Bukola's political hegemony has crumbled before his very eyes.
His dishonorable political career will however, remain a dark reminder of his ultimately self-destructive strategy of treachery towards family & friends combined wit extreme self-centeredness.
Now he has seriously emaciated even when he hasn't been asked questions about ₦1,050,000,000b belonging to d good people of Kwara Central. He won't be missed. Ó tó gẹ.

Re: Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:

You are on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Write Letter To Zamfara College Of Education, Gusau / Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.