Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (13879 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by BabaO2: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2019
LiveByNight:
Football age or real age ?
This is not Jonathan, wike, Obasanjo etc that you cannot trace their hospitals of birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
OboOlora:
Lol, dude looks 75
he looks old facially,but bodywise,he looks 55

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by MyGeneration(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

Moniker, not monicker.

Not created because of you. 10 dozens of your specie are unimportant to me.
they are so unimportant that you can't go a second without thinking about them. I can see through the frustration and I know it really hurts to be u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR

STARBOY PYO/RIBADU FOR 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by BabaO2: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
bro u can't achieve half of wot i av achieved so far in life,am not in ur class I suggest u shud b bother about ur own survival
Please state one, you are too carried away with just a little irrelevant thing in your hands. Empty barrels make the most noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Emmerlee(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Happy birthday sir. Many happy returns.

That's the waiting president of Nigeria for 8 years before we return power to the north then after 8 years back to the Yoruba. Na so we go do am. 8 years here and 8 years there between yoruba and the north. grin grin grin

You are a mere mortal, you are NOT God. Allow that to sink in..

Guys let's wish our VP a happy birthday for goodness sake. Why is Nairaland full of ignorant and foolish kids for goodness sake undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by efilefun(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
Fake pastor
Sheybi God add you for whatsapp to reveal am to you ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by chocolatelady(f): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday our hardworking and amiable vp. Wishing u Gods continous guidance, blessings, favours, protection ,llnp and all the good things of life. Age with grace.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by LexngtonSteele: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

He attended Corona Nursery school in Ikoyi where accurate records are kept.

Not like those who attended schools where they use Igbo to teach them English.

A for Akpu
B for Bia
C for China

Hahahaha . Oko Igbo, shey iwo ni yii ooo ?

I like this person's wit grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by xynerise: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2019
And he looks older than my dad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Adakinde(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Congratulations sir. Happy birthday. Am so glad we have someone like and mr President both in power at the same time. May Go Almighty continue to uphold you an entire families in Jesuß's name. Amen.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by profmnuhu(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday to the most energetic VP ever
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Gulher: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Birthday wishes to prof
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Galaticos444: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2019
BabaO2:

Please state one, you are too carried away with just a little irrelevant thing in your hands. Empty barrels make the most noise.
I can't b arguing with u cos I know how yorubas function neither ar my here to show off so lets jst leave it at dat
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by YeebozNemesis: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Hahahaha . Oko Igbo, shey iwo ni yii ooo ?

I like this person's wit grin

Baba mi, na your boy o.

Won tun ti fun mi ni hammer lori lana.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Whalleysua29: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday to our star boy!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by tsinzu: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
The fake pastor don old o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by erinalex: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
bro u can't achieve half of wot i av achieved so far in life,am not in ur class I suggest u shud b bother about ur own survival

Why are you contradicting your self ?

If you had bothered, your self about your own survival, u won't be calling someone a fake pastor.

Or Osinbajo had given u wrong prophecy before.

And what Osinbajo had achieved in life, you and ur generation unborn Can Never achieve 1/1000th of them.

The best u can always offer is to abuse, curse and ridicule fellow human being ; and its not ur fault; because that's how ur brain has been configured.

Am waiting for my own dose,out of d abundance of your troubled brain.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by encryptjay(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

He attended Corona Nursery school in Ikoyi where accurate records are kept.
Not like those who attended schools where they use Igbo to teach them English.
A for Akpu B for Bia C for China
No chills grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Giftednwaimo(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday to u sir..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by otokx(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
OboOlora:
Lol, dude looks 75

Being a Leader is not easy.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by otokx(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
One of our finest Vice Presidents,

Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
HBD our able VP LLNP cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Is04970: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday to you sir. I wish you long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by win3k: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2019
He is one of the weakest and worst VP in that country.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Softcash(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy birthday long life and prosperity in good health and achievement.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by SjMbula(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
I congratulate fake Pastor @ 62, as you are aging and stands by lies of this Govt to dish out hardship to the citizens may God forgive you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
Fake pastor

Why is he a fake pastor is it because he is politics? Remember Daniel was a Prime minister!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2019
win3k:
He is one of the weakest and worst VP in that country.

LIES

Enough of the church shying away from politics, what is your support as a Christian for him as a Christian while he his surrounded by Muslims?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Okoroawusa: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir.

Your wife is my crush.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP / Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word / Buhari Congratulates Wellington Jighere For Emerging World Scrabble Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.