Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday (32831 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by EBMedia: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has told his supporters how to celebrate his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

"Wednesday 19th July 2023, marks my 62nd Birthday. While I remain immensely grateful to God for His infinite mercies, I still maintain my decision of over 20 years, that I will not celebrate my birthdays in today's Nigeria, with the current deplorable state of the nation.

"However, some friends, members of the Labour Party, and OBIdient Family and supporters have asked how they can join me in celebrating that day, and even present some gifts.

"Let me humbly and respectfully appeal to all those who desire to celebrate me with any kind of gifts, to look around them and extend such gifts to the people in need, especially in these difficult times.

"I urge them to visit hospitals, orphanages, and homes for the aged and people with disabilities, and offer them such generous gifts. They can also visit schools of basic studies in remote areas and support them with the basic amenities they need.

"Those who wish to do more can visit various IDP camps in different parts of the country. I intend to do the same thing. Aside from sharing my time and resources with the less fortunate people around me, I plan to raise money for schools, hospitals, etc.

"I have already said that the sacrifices for a better Nigeria must now start from us, the leaders and the well-placed. The state of our nation must give us cause to pause and ponder. There is far too much insecurity, violence, and bloodshed.

"This month alone over 200 lives have been lost to sustained violent attacks in Mangu LGA in Plateau State. Similarly, in Benue State, over 100 lives have been lost in recent times, the latest being 27 persons killed in Adogo Ugbaam, Akpuuna, and Diom communities in Ukum LGA.

"There are also many other cases of kidnappings and killings in different parts of the country. I want to celebrate in a New Nigeria where the lives and properties of citizens will be secure. I want to celebrate in a productive Nigeria that can create opportunities for our youths

"I want to celebrate in a Nigeria that works for all and which Nigerians can be proud of. This, and not my birthday, is the true celebration that will be beneficial to all Nigerians.

"As Nigerians, we must always expand our imagination of the Possible, believing as we do that a New Nigeria is POssible. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1680883733136564224?t=axgp5QdGkPet6cZeZ3Q2dQ&s=19

225 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Peter The Rock!

579 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by TemplarLandry: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin The lying machine from Agulu.

323 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Bobloco: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Happy birthday sir

327 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by WhisperedNoise: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
You see why many people are canvassing for HE Peter Obi. He is a wise man. He is frugal. He is conservative.

Nigeria, at this point, does not need a senate that will stamp every expenditure. Nigeria needs to move to savings and production. Unnecessary spending must be curbed.

In current day Nigeria, the government doles out billions of naira like thousands. I read yesterday that billions have been approved for furniture change. Billions everywhere, while the common Nigerian suffers from all sorts of challenges. It's pathetic.

Nigeria needs a leader who can feel the pulse of the masses, and that leader is Mr Peter Obi.

Happy birthday in advance, sir.
May your years be long.

474 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by WhisperedNoise: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Get a darned life.

353 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Not a fan of Peter Obi. this man really has Nigerians at heart.

359 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by kk2027: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Irrespective of my tribe, P.O is indeed the leader we need at this time

366 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.
this man really has Nigerians at heart.

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin
ada9ja:

Check Jumia life centre and order for sense wey ur mama no give u
Normally u can't clean up a pig i.e on a good day I wouldn't have replied, but I have a correction to give to you. DO ONE ORDER SENSE? u no complete for health something like autism or slowpoke. Ur mama wey give
u sense, n sent u to half BROCHURE education center where you were thought how to order sense, u never made it in life to procure one from ur JUMIA.

ada9ja:

Madness is yet to leave ur family
Ooh u the patient we been keeping for ages? Na help we give destitute , now u dey claim indigene, yes o! You yet to leave o?
Chiffy:

This nigga just help yourself and check Jumia life centre if they have sense for sale. Stop embarassing your family.
If Jumia no get, check Alibaba, dem must get.
Kpatakpata you go wait for one month before you receive the sense. It is betrer than remaining senseless for the rest of your life.
one thing about Obidients "they suffer same fate Syndrom"
U follo mugun the above CLIENT.
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Eat some agbado and you will think we'll. Stop spewing trash.

U Didn't type "WELL" correctly and Well written, obviously u not thinking "WELL".

THeUNIFIER:

We can both agree that this write up by PO is just[b] "notice me". [/b] However it is an undisputed fact that he is greater than BAT, the so called astronomically overrated strategist.

Obvious at the bolded... his ID card be that.

But that he is Greater than BAT, bro no go there o, Ask around even people wey no dey practice Politics sef know.

Pacyrus:
If you check this guy very well you will discover that he's Yoruba by tribe.
sorry o archeologist professor, well done in DISCOVERY, like DSTV or Range Rover?
see how TRIBE BIGOTRY eaten Deep into You?

If not been sentiment or having average Sense makes one being distinguished for Tribe.. obviously u from Obidients Tribe (programmed mugu).

thinkmoney:

You are one of the problems of Nigeria. The thing is that you don’t rate yourself or other Nigerians highly. You just think as Nigerians we are incapable of progressing so you feel we should just continue with status quo.
But a man has come that has evidently different character than the politicians we have been seeing and he says he can do it...he can initiate the change in our political trajectory. This man signed off his Pension and gratuities, something unheard of in this part of the world. Still, the demon and evil spirit in you won’t allow him.
You can’t do it, you can’t even try and still you won’t allow the person that can.
Like your Moniker said[b], u think about money only,[/b] so because he signed off money for pension makes him perfect for the job? What else has he said that is different from other CANDIDATES? They all said they can do IT, he has spoken like a TYPICAL POLITICIAN. With way u sound sef, you followed him base on emotions & pity... nah nah! Doesn't work that way my bro. U should be more active in FAMILY & ROMANCE SECTION

43 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by MrColdsweat: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Always pressing the neck of the agbados.

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
I still maintain my decision of over 20 years, that I will not celebrate my birthdays in today's Nigeria, with the current deplorable state of the nation.
-1). "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."( Martin Luther King Jr.)

-2). “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

-3). “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. -
John C. Maxwell

-4). "Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders" -Israelmore Ayivor.

-5). "The world doesn't care about the storms you encounter - it just wants to see the ship coming in."-Zig Ziglar

-6). “Most men can survive adversity but if you want to test the character of a man, give him power.” - Abraham Lincoln.

-7). “Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty, rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.” - Reed Markham.

-8 ). “if you can’t swallow your pride, you can’t lead.” - Jack Weatherford

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
".....Corrupt politicians” had failed millions of Nigerians.The cabals and beneficiaries of the corrupt state of Nigeria do not want to see it change. It does not matter whether they’re Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, when it comes to ensuring power remains with them, they unite against Nigerians! Now that the youths are united they are afraid.

The Power behind @PeterObi is the pains of millions of Nigerians who deserve a better life but were failed by the corrupt politicians! This is no longer about @PeterObi. This is about the millions of frustrated Nigerians/youths who want to take their anger to the ballot box..."
https://punchng.com/why-cabals-want-obi-to-step-down-psquares-peter/ Happy Birthday 🎂 sir.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good man with good heart

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by chidexleo: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
May God bless your New age.
A man of integrity

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Racoon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by EBMedia: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Don't Be Like Tinubu - Listen to Peter Obi's advice to Nigerian children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50D-4jYPCWE

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by obailala(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Some will still hate him for this... Humans are irredeemably complex! undecided

93 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
That's my president and your president, yes you the agbado munchers. Nigeria will go into joyful mood when he is declared. Not that thief that steals everything. The arrogant drug kingpin Thiéfnubu.
Before you quote me to call me IPOB, I am from Rivers and na we carry him matter for head not the Igbos. Truly OBIDIENT.

104 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Keep suffering and smiling you hear. PO is made for life. Don't know about you. Hustle oo.

95 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin
Eat some agbado and you will think we'll. Stop spewing trash.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Gossiphub: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Keep suffering and smiling you hear. PO is made for life. Don't know about you. Hustle oo.

No mind the troll.

En think say life na to use N50 naira go charge phone for Baba Kunle shop, come online and insult people better than him.

Make en dey play

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You see why many people are canvassing for HE Peter Obi. He is a wise man. He is frugal. He is conservative.

Nigeria, at this point, does not need a senate that will stamp every expenditure. Nigeria needs to move to savings and production. Unnecessary spending must be curbed.

In current day Nigeria, the government doles out billions of naira like thousands. I read yesterday that billions have been approved for furniture change. Billions everywhere, while the common Nigerian suffers from all sorts of challenges. It's pathetic.

Nigeria needs a leader who can feel the pulse of the masses, and that leader is Mr Peter Obi.

Happy birthday in advance, sir.
May your years be long.
True talk sir. Well said.
We don't need a drugnubu a mandate thief

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Obinoscopy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Honestly, this is the kind of politician we need in this country. It is my hope that our young budding politicians take Peter Obi as their role model.

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by bigdammyj: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Memphitz357: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Na Ogun go use smallpox take eradicate the Mod wey ban me
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Toluwanise247(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lies celebration

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Dittodat: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
The Yes Daddy religious fanatical Conman should STFU and stop disturbing us with his attention-seeking lies.

The IPOb terrorist leader can go to hell.

His 15 minutes of fame will soon be over very soon.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by LivingSage: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Werey dey disguise undecided

Person with no standing footprint in Anambra today.
Lamba king

29 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.