Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Almighty God Is At It Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty God Is At It Again! (527 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God / Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty God Is At It Again! by victorian(f): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2019
My dear peeps, God is the same today , yesterday and forever .
Something happened last night , and God revealed He is indeed powerful .
I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef ! And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus !
As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.
They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.
So they checked his breathing he was breathing well and softly .

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!
He said ha! This is not ordinary o

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

So I asked Femi! Femi what really happened?

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

He said that was what happened and he didn't take any alcohol .

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GreatReasearcher !!!!! Come and see God's wonders cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Praise God.
Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
victorian:
My dear peeps, God is the same today , yesterday and forever .
Something happened last night , and God revealed He is indeed powerful .
I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef ! And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus !
As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.
They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.
So they checked his breathing he was breathing well and softly .

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!
He said ha! This is not ordinary o

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

So I asked Femi! Femi what really happened?

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

He said that was what happened and he didn't take any alcohol .

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GreatReasearcher !!!!! Come and see God's wonders cheesy

Nice one, glad he didn't die but here's how a skeptic approaches this. How do we know it was your prayer that caused him to recover? Would he have recovered without your prayers? Did he do any follow up medical tests to ascertain it will not reoccur? Did he have any previous unknown medical condition that could have been triggered by the circumstances prior to the incident?
Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by victorian(f): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Nice one, glad he didn't die but here's how a skeptic approaches this. How do we know it was your prayer that caused him to recover? Would he have recovered without your prayers? Did he do any follow up medical tests to ascertain it will not reoccur? Did he have any previous unknown medical condition that could have been triggered by the circumstances prior to the incident?

I dont know if he had any medical condition but we are talking few minutes ago and he said , he hardly fall sick and what happened to him waa strange .
The cleaner who packed his vomit said she saw a long top inside the vomit as she was packing it away.

So did the long top get into his tummy . we asked him , he said he's not a mad man that will deliberately swallpw long rope and he's surprised too , that he vomited a long rope .

Honestly its God that saved him through the prayers . You can't keep mum and be excepting to be saved .
Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
victorian:

I dont know if he had any medical condition but we are talking few minutes ago and he said , he hardly fall sick and what happened to him waa strange .
The cleaner who packed his vomit said she saw a long top inside the vomit as she was packing it away.

So did the long top get into his tummy . we asked him , he said he's not a mad man that will deliberately swallpw long rope and he's surprised too , that he vomited a long rope .

Honestly its God that saved him through the prayers . You can't keep mum and be excepting to be saved .

You should encourage him to go to the hospital for a checkup. Sudden deaths are sometimes attributable to undiscovered medical conditions.
Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by victorian(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

You should encourage him to go to the hospital for a checkup. Sudden deaths are sometimes attributable to undiscovered medical conditions.

He said he's fine . Especially when we called his dad . the dad is a business who deals in building materials . the dad came and was blowing fumes on his son and complaining bitterly what kind of son does he have sef! And how stupid can he be taking food and drink from people and its over between both of them! Cos he didn't kill his dad , his son won't kill him. And its over between them ! Cos he's tired. Only him is paying school fees for three of sibling and feeding them once in a while and he's fedup .

He's no longer his dad .

I looked at this man! I tapped the father , I was like you are tired over your son?
What are u saying for God sake ! If God says He is tired of u how will u feel? Your son almost died last night , u can't even feel concern and ask him how it happened, u came ranting everywhere . Honestly am dissapointed .
Anyways if u like take care of him , if u like don't ! That's your problem .
And he is the only son , while the rest three are girls !

The son confided in us that his dad has a new gf , that he's spending time with . He rented a flat for the babe and that's where he sleeps , he no longer goes home and that's why he is behaving that way.

Anyways that's their problem . If a grown assed man of 55 cannot take care of his only son of 21, then that's too bad . if he's fedup already , well I pray God will not be fedup of the dad himself.

And this guy is a young chap who is still growing , why write him off like that

Who does that!
Re: Almighty God Is At It Again! by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
victorian:

He said he's fine . Especially when we called his dad . the dad is a business who deals in building materials . the dad came and was blowing fumes on his son and complaining bitterly what kind of son does he have sef! And how stupid can he be taking food and drink from people and its over between both of them! Cos he didn't kill his dad , his son won't kill him. And its over between them ! Cos he's tired. Only him is paying school fees for three of sibling and feeding them once in a while and he's fedup .

He's no longer his dad .

I looked at this man! I tapped the father , I was like you are tired over your son?
What are u saying for God sake ! If God says He is tired of u how will u feel? Your son almost died last night , u can't even feel concern and ask him how it happened, u came ranting everywhere . Honestly am dissapointed .
Anyways if u like take care of him , if u like don't ! That's your problem .
And he is the only son , while the rest three are girls !

The son confided in us that his dad has a new gf , that he's spending time with . He rented a flat for the babe and that's where he sleeps , he no longer goes home and that's why he is behaving that way.

Anyways that's their problem . If a grown assed man of 55 cannot take care of his only son of 21, then that's too bad . if he's fedup already , well I pray God will not be fedup of the dad himself.

And this guy is a young chap who is still growing , why write him off like that

Who does that!

It is unfortunate he is saying those things when his son needs hi the most at this point. I can't stress it enough that guy should go for checkup.

(1) (Reply)

The Hands Of The Carpenter / Timi Dakolo Calls Out COZA Pastor Over S*x With Church Members / British Hospital Sacks Nurse For Giving Bible To Cancer Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.