Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting (22646 Views)

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by References: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2019
A member of the Adamawa State House of Assembly, Adamu Kwanate (APC, Nassarawo-Binyeri), slumped and died Wednesday after attending an election campaign rally.

The legislator was said to have collapsed at a political meeting.

This was five days after the member representing Mubi South in the house, Abdurrahman Abubakar ,died in Yola.

The Public Relations Officer of the house, Yahaya Daji , yesterday confirmed Kwanate’s death to our correspondent. He said the lawmaker was rushed to a hospital in Yola where he later died.

He said Kwanate had been battling an undisclosed health problem before his death.

He described the deceased as a hardworking legislator who enjoyed a cordial relationship with his colleagues and the staff of the house.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/adamawa-lawmaker-slumps-dies-at-political-meeting.html

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by faithfull18(f): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Eeyah.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Jestin: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Faith Faith....u stole my FTC just like that Oya give me a kiss on emergency basis now....Rip to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by otiwisdom: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Wow, a soul has just left this earth to face judgement, no coming back
#liveforchrist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Thukzee01(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
RIP

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by olaolulazio(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
R.I.P man.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Christonjnr(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Wey they done loot our money finish carry go obodo Oyibo,why heart attack no go dey kill them?
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Awedman: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
MY SUGGESTION TO 2016 N-POWER BENEFICIARIES. I applied for N-power in 2016 but i was not taken because i did not take their test then. At moment i know many 2016 N-power beneficiaries are panicking because they do not know what will happen any moment from now. My suggetion is that, gather yourselves and send congratulatory message to president Buhari and Osinbanjo on TV and newspapers, pictorially show classrooms and pupils where you carry out your primary assignment on Tv and newspaper, write an essay or article expressing your feelings and dangers of sending you to the street in search of job after this two years, passionately and politely appeal to the president and the good people of Nigeria to consider your plight. Act fast and you will see the result. Buhari is not on this forum to read your post but he will see your write up on newspaper and your effort on television. Beg him to permanent you on mass media. Thanks. COPIED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by LadyD91: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Ok. rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by DAYOODS(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by ojimbo(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
We are all destined to die. RIP Oga Lawmaker

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by NotJobless: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Emmafe(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
RIP

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xs max or Macbook pro 2015

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Factfinder1(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Dem Don knack am better jazz

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Moreoffaith(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Slump kill all of them, all those anti progress politicians in this country.

RIP to him if he is there for good and not for his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by computerglobal(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
These people are not immortal after all....with their thirst for power,you'd think they are undecided
Rest In peace Sir

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by seangy4konji: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Too much juice too much sauce.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by ictjobber: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
RIP

See my signature
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by israelmao(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
I am not gloating over his death,those who flex muscles and kill on account of power should think about their final end.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by yuanexchanger: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Too much meetings on how to share the remaining wealth meant for a while state.We pay your chinese suppliers in rmb.RMB available for sale in large quantities.check below

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Temptee101(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
No picture?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Fuckyoumod: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
Faith Faith....u stole my FTC just like that Oya give me a kiss on emergency basics now....Rip to the dead
stop weeping like a toddler .... FTC DEY PUT MONEY FOR BANK ACCOUNT?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by ictjobber: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Christonjnr:
Wey they done loot our money finish carry go obodo Oyibo,why heart attack no go dey kill them?

Even poor man wey no steal dey die of heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by sexyboy193: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2019
May is gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Unnecessary stress = heart attack.

RIP.
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Jerrysonng: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2019
RIP
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Halib(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Is day ur rip
faithfull18:
Eeyah.
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by Halib(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Is dah ur rip
faithfull18:
Eeyah.
Re: Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting by alizma: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
Faith Faith....u stole my FTC just like that Oya give me a kiss on emergency basis now....Rip to the dead
I hope you don't sell your family house for a kiss one day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.