Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) (46677 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by permit(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Association of comment reader's oya branch here grin grin

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Pidginwhisper: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by harley88(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
#SultanSpeak no hate ,but come to think of it if davido was a poor dude he could have been (SHARe) An Arm Robber (LIKe) A Fraudster. I need una humble opinion on this

Unwise dry unfunny person ........#SultanDontSpeak
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by YungGboy: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
aywhy93:

He meant car buying spree smiley
Na oyinbo we wan chop...get a life bro. The guy is happy try to make urself happy.
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
you dont need to...just believe in your own hustle and improve in it...and by God's grace,you will have a bigger crew than DMW.

Amen
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Temptee101:
This guy is too proud like say na him own em life

He's not proud bruv , that's his selling point... Humility doesn't suit him.

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by meezynetwork(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Wahala...

E go call them modafuckerss still buy dem car...no problem
When did he call them modafuckers? ABI u no sabi comprehend?
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by BlueAir: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
grin those nigggas too will feel like boss sitting in the car right cheesy not knowing sugar can kill. The day davido will jab any of them and say modafuckers I bought that car for u blah blah blah or fvck their bitches without remorse grin their eyes go tear. Any wise dude will either really sell the car and use the money for something else OR resell the car and buy another brand, tell davido he didn't like the brand

Wise up, nothing is free in those life. Don't be buried in someone's else shadow for petty enjoyment grin

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by SchmidtHammer: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
#SultanSpeak no hate ,but come to think of it if davido was a poor dude he could have been (SHARe) An Arm Robber (LIKe) A Fraudster. I need una humble opinion on this
That would be in an alternate universe. Face your hustle and stop thinking of things that would never be. If he grew up poor he probably might not have such a big ego. Let me give you something more positive to dream of: imagine, just imagine you were as rich as Davido.
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Stop sounding like a childish hater
You this boy, non lemme remember you

Why benin go carry last, when they are best known for prostitution, pants trading, kiddnapping etc..all over the world
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
aywhy93:

ikr
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by FantasticJ: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
aywhy93:

Babcock Second Class Upper something

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by seangy4konji: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
How can I join DMW?? cheesy
you first pay tithe to a first bank account which can be requested for if serioua
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by AbleGod32123: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
pirodoshit:
guy read well na

U go school atall? Olodo
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Galaticos444: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Chioma is getting dumped this year. She's a gold-digger.
afonja spotted

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Correct nigga..some rich friends carry 400k inside car but to give you phone make you quick call cos network no good Na problem.

May God give you good friends oo...everybody go deh las las but a friend in need is a friend indeed

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Temptee101:

You this boy, non lemme remember you

Why benin go carry last, when they are best known for prostitution, pants trading, kiddnapping etc..all over the world

And yorubas are known as armed robbers , ritualists , rapists, fraudsters , child molesters , tribalists , and their girls are dirty with smelly kitty

[img]https://media./images/1130834c229b45ffa4e67004711bffd4/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

And yorubas are known as armed robbers , ritualists , rapists, fraudsters , child molesters , tribalists , and their girls are dirty with smelly kitty

[img]https://media./images/1130834c229b45ffa4e67004711bffd4/tenor.gif[/img]
Don't know about yorubas because am not one

Your end is imminent if you "keep living in the night", its not a curse but a warning

To before warned is to before armed.
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Temptee101:

Don't know about yorubas because am not one

Your end is imminent if you "keep living in the night", its not a curse but a warning

To before warned is to before armed.

[img]https://media1./images/1e0332489476c80629d721b4eb63c37e/tenor.gif?itemid=4200663[/img]
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by bluke(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Wahala...

na so nigga dey call nigga
no one dey vex
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by dracosith(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Wahala...

You sabi understand at all? Kwantinue
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by sauceEEP(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Benz again, why not Toyota or Honda? angry
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2019
nice gesture!... hate him or love him, Davido has a big heart, thumbs Up OBO !
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by carlos1(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
How do i submit my C.V??

Send ur CV through Chioma's Instagram Dm @ChefChi
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Dolorsa: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Nigga, you don't need to go far. Teach your rich father how to treat his employees well. Most of the people working for him are living in sheer poverty and you are here talking shit..

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Temptee101:

See ya mouth like mad woman's añuz cool

The question is, how do you know how such a woman's anus looks like? Where you trying to steal her pant?

Wasted seed
Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2019
I once went for a workshop at civic centre back in 2014, hosted by Basketmouth, sponsored by Jim Ovia's Visafone where he gave out free blackberry curve 7 devices, laptops and what have you to launch visafone's internet services.

The event had the likes of Jim himself, founders of Red Media, Bella Naija and other bigwigs present, splendid event by all standard, but what caught my attention was when Jim lauded Basketmouth for his achievements saying; "Basketmouth, i hear you are rich in naira, I will make you rich in dollars", and then, offered to give him more money for his hosting activties...
Basket jokingly but seriously asked Uncle Jim to start by giving him a plot of land in Ikoyi as payment for his services instead.

Now back to my point, of what use is this benz to this guy asides over-inflating the poor boy's ego please? 5 years (or even less) down the line, these boys for done sell all these cars finish with little or nothing to show for it, and that's even If it was truly bought, because anybody fit dey buy anything them want for social media these days. Lol!
A car is not an investment, it's a gaddam liability, the rich know this fact so well. If people truly wan help you, dem go teach you how to fish, not give you fish... All this one na for clout from the master hypeman himself; Davido! Lol!

Re: Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) by mubby4real(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
How can I join DMW?? cheesy
Submit your CV

Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Top Pictures From #10YearsChallenge By Nigerian Celebrities View Pictures / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage