Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself (589 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2019
GOVERNORSHIP AND STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS 2019
 #NO MORE THAN 18 STATES TO ONE PARTY
BE WISE AS SERPENTS AND BE AS HARMLESS AS DOVES
Before you cast your vote next tomorrow March 9th at the Governorship and state assembly elections, there is something you must note about the procedure for changing the Nigerian Constitution. Please read this carefully:

CHANGING THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION
This is the more stringent process for alteration and it states that for the alteration to be valid
·         it must be passed by the votes of not less than four-fifths majority of all the members of each House of the National Assembly i.e. the Senate and the House of Representatives. After it is passed by the requisite majority of the Houses, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SLEPT OVER THIS
·         It must then be approved by resolution of the House of Assembly of not less than two-third of all the States in Nigeria. At present, there are 36 States in Nigeria, therefore the proposed amendments must be passed by resolutions of the House of Assembly in at least 24 States.
·         THIS IS THE RED FLAG NIGERIANS! THIS IS THE RED FLAG NIGERIANS! THIS IS THE RED FLAG.
·         If a party is seeking to control at least 24 states of the Federation, then THEY MUST HAVE AN AGENDA TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION particularly IF THEY ARE SO DESPERATE ABOUT IT.

CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION STAGE 2
·         After the requisite number of States have approved the alterations, the proposed alterations will then be presented before the President for his/her assent to it.

THE DEADLY POISON! POISON! POISON! POISON! BEWARE POISON!
·         The requirement for four-fifth majority is with respect to the following sections:
·         Section 8 of the 1999 Constitution, which deals with the process for creating a new State or Local Government Area, boundary adjustment of an existing State or Local Government area
·         SECTION 9 OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION WHICH DEALS WITH THE PROCESS FOR ALTERING THE CONSTITUTION

DEADLIEST POISON! DEADLIEST POISON! DEADLIEST POISON
·         CHAPTER IV OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION WHICH DEALS WITH THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF ALL NIGERIANS
·         PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF NIGERIANS INCLUDES THE FREEDOM OF WORSHIP
·         NOW IT MAKES SENSE TO ME WHY THEY WANT TO CONTROL 24 STATES

The Vice President has told the world that the APC Government of President Muhammadu Buhari has no islamization agenda. Here is what the Scriptures have to say about that in Jeremiah 17:9 (NKJV) 
9  "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?

Hear me fellow Nigerians. WE ARE LIVING IN PERILOUS TIMES. First they took over all the organs of law enforcement and we felt oh well! Give them the benefit of the doubt. But now they are seeking to control at least 24 states of the Federation SO THEY CAN HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION IF THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND.

Hear the Word of God:
·         Matthew 13:25 (NKJV) 25  but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
·         1 Thessalonians 5:6 (NKJV) 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

THE HANDWRITING IS CLEAR ON THE WALL.
If you and I go ahead to give THE PARTY AT THE CENTRE the POWER TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION, by ALLOWING THE SAME PARTY TO CONTROL 24 STATE ASSEMBLIES, THEN WE WILL HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME.

·         GO OUT MASSIVELY TO DEFEND AND PROTECT YOUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOM by radically altering the political control of the state assemblies.
·         GO OUT MASSIVELY THIS SATURDAY TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE PARTY WILL CONTROL MORE THAN 18 STATES OF THE FEDERATION
·         DO YOUR CALCULATION IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND DO STRATEGIC VOTING. The party of the centre must not control 24 states of the Federation FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FREEDOM
·         THIS IS NO TIME FOR PERSONAL LOYALTIES, REGIONAL LOYALTIES, ETHNIC LOYALTIES
·         THIS IS THE TIME TO BE LOYAL TO THE FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOM OF ALL NIGERIANS - FOR THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN
·         MAKE SURE EVERY OPEN MINDED NIGERIAN YOU KNOW READS THIS
·         LET THE HASHTAG BE: #NO MORE THAN 18 STATES FOR ONE PARTY
·         BE WISE AS SERPENTS AND BE HARMLESS AS DOVES
·         WAKE UP NIGERIANS! WAKE UP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

·         SEND IT TO EVERY NIGERIAN WHO LOVES HIS OR HER FREEDOM

From Your Fellow Nigerian Pilgrim
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by McStoic(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2019
The nonchalant ostriches will find it too late when they bring their heads out of the sand.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by JJOF(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Don't know o, but i think it won't b possible, cus dis same party ve persons, whom re in contesting 4 a seat in d national assembly, dat re non-muslims.
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by SUPERPACK: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Stupid post, are you now fighting for God, if it happens it simply means that he wants us to start worshipping in a different way
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
JJOF:
Don't know o, but i think it won't b possible, cus dis same party ve persons, whom re in contesting 4 a seat in d national assembly, dat re non-muslims.

Is not possible??

Tell me why the defence department is suddenly incharge of setting up zoo around the country....that's fake ranching with positioning of Muslim radical herds men killers around the nation....they will islamize Nigeria easily.......and they will kill people for it...nothing will happen...cos they are already killing people now ...and everyone is just going about with their own thing....since e never reach my personal space.....

2 Likes

Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Benlight: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
It is not a hidden agenda. If you think it is a conspiracy theory or propaganda, I bet you before you blink it will be too late. Why are they getting more bold as the years go by carrying out attacks with more boldness and controlling the most powerful sectors, why do we have Arabic language on our naira notes and other national symbols, when do those who are accused of speaking against the prophet are beheaded and killed but nothing happens while people like elrufai and most of their religious leaders openly mock Christ and go scot free, we can go on and on. Do not be deceived the agenda was hidden but now, it is open.

1 Like

Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by OpenYourEyes1: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Islamization is very unlikely. It more about world-ruling elites and their puppets taking full control of this country.
You have to worried about full blown dictatorship than Islam.
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by UceeGod: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
There are too many carnal and unspiritual Christians in Nigeria, hence the hullabaloo about islamization.

Christians should instead be worried about the reign of the powers of darkness from spiritual realms controlling the affairs of Nigeria (Ephesians 6:12).
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by orisa37: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Stupid post, are you now fighting for God, if it happens it simply means that he wants us to start worshipping in a different way

Silly reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Benlight:
It is not a hidden agenda. If you think it is a conspiracy theory or propaganda, I bet you before you blink it will be too late. Why are they getting more bold as the years go by carrying out attacks with more boldness and controlling the most powerful sectors, why do we have Arabic language on our naira notes and other national symbols, when do those who are accused of speaking against the prophet are beheaded and killed but nothing happens while people like elrufai and most of their religious leaders openly mock Christ and go scot free, we can go on and on. Do not be deceived the agenda was hidden but now, it is open.

I love this
Re: Before You Allow This Evil Party Islamize Nigerian Do The Math Yourself by Earthkumy(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2019
orisa37:

Silly reaction.

He is not even worth a reply

But thanks for putting him in his place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher / Stupidity Of Transgenderism / What Leaving Religion Feels Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.