Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her (25321 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by IQscanner: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
serves her right
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Did Anyone else found it difficult to read this Rubbish?

All these peckham Hoes, If she goes Around picking up random men and smoking ganja with dem, that is what she is going to get.

I am London born and bred but this is not how I write..I don't understand what they Are taught in School thesedays.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Emylee21: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Pele
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by mubby4real(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
wamide042:
Am i the only one not understanding what this babe writes up here.........
You are not the only one ooo, we are in the same boat. I don't understand shit about what she is saying.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by ejemamaka: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
but that man is a monster how can he do that to that lady.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by monex(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:
I have no sympathy for such women any more.

You want to date a 6 foot muscular thug because of looks?

And when he assaulted you, you did not call the police. Now, he is threatening your mum?

Them no born any bastard to threaten my parents. You must end up in police custody.

I am a bit biased because I had a girl laugh at me because I am skinny.....only for the muscular thug she liked turned out to be a heavyweight champion in woman-beating. Can you believe that the same girl was narrating to me how he beat her? I just laughed and mocked her.....shey una like muscular thugs.......

skinny guys beat women too
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by DaddyMorenike: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2019
oh my lord!!! so this lady would not be able to tear meat again.. oh lord!!!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by tolani4real: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a lady about what she suffered in the hands of a serious woman beater. Yeah, it's lengthy but worth the read for ladies who might want to avoid such circumstances.****

She shared on Twitter:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-woman-beater-graphic-pictures/

High on weed
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by JeromeBlack: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
monex:

skinny guys beat women too

Yes.......

but a thug, a muscular thug is far more likely to beat women.

The woman-beater in the op is a thug. From the description in the op, the guy has no future ambition, just smoking, gymming and music.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by IchBinBrait(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Don't waste your time exposing him to women.

Women don't care to know if you are caring, they don't care to know if you are responsible, they just don't care if you are a woman beater or not.

All they care is your financial strength. That's the only thing they are after.

Only a handful bother about financial strength.. The others are concerned about physique, body building etc...
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by castrol180(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2019
This girl is a lunatic. Didinrin n dato
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by IchBinBrait(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Then when you as a good samaritan tries to help save the gurl from the woman beater, all you will get as thank you is "I still love him"

I do not understand most women's taste.. SMH!!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Platony(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:

Women don't care to know if you are caring, they don't care to know if you are responsible, they just don't care if you are a woman beater or not.

Don't mind them, Let her share pictures of wen dey were clubbing, cruising in a range or yacht. Or she can as well post pictures of them bleeping.

Mtcheeewww!!! Who knows wat she must av done to trigger dis act. angry angry
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Mosco100(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Kenzico:
shocked

Holy Moses!!
hello, why did you call my name ?
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Platony(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Her relationship, her biz.

Me in 2019 minding my biz.

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
MoxxxxO123:
How can you be comfortable as a man beating a woman
Did u read the story, they are two igbo smoker, the guy dey do Yahoo, music, boxing etc he's not a stable, the girl refuse to give him igbo and he beat the girl. Them 2 fit each other.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
post=76454152:
Crap Crap, Gibberish Crap all the way!

When the going was good........

oga!!

wetin happen?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is not like you ooo!! cheesy cheesy

even in your zone-b mode u dont use to be this harsh!

madam vex you??
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Olodo24: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
She should have used pidgin at once na
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
mubby4real:

You are not the only one ooo, we are in the same boat. I don't understand shit about what she is saying.
The girl refuse to share igbo for the guy, he got angry and beat her, na igbo cause their issue, and d guy nor stable, today he's doing Yahoo, tomorrow is doing music, next tomorrow he's doing sport, wayward people.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
I want a man that’s hench you get me,he’s got to have a big dick init grin. See your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
stainlink:
Women can sometime or most time be annoying, but raising you hand on them shouldn't be the solution to that.

You hear them say "touch me na you bastard" while standing at your front and possibly holding on to your shirt or boxer.

Just say ALL IS WELL in your mind and stay strong
you are your father's son
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:

Ehn
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by wakes: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Too bad!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:

Don't mind her. I'm sure its d money that attracted her to him at first. Will she say she hasn't seen signs dat he's violent? And I'm sure her ex was caring but bcus he wasnt rich or have 6 pack. She's now posting pic to explain wat happened so men wont avoid her

Well she is now promoted to the post of advicer from experience to other girls. She passed the exam without dying. Congrats to her!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by jeff1607(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
the good humble guys you avoided hmm

carry yo cross
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by surveyProf(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
This is getting serious shocked
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Sorry about ur broken tooth but then i thought ladies loved bad boys and besides its ur cross and if u cant carry d cross then throw it away and walk away.anyway u both weed smokers so una fit each other wella.
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by creepsyme(f): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:

And how good u can f:u;c;k
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nomzib1000(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Reading that write up wasn't easy I must confess embarassed
Same here... Wasnt getting half of the written words.no excuse for hitting women.. Its wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Begs UK Police In God's Name After Being Caught With Expired Car Insurance / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions / Rapist Lures 5-Year-Old Girl To Toilet With Biscuit, Rapes Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.