Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! (547 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Archangelhenrio(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Goodmorning to all

I am been falsely accused by a customer i supplied goods to here in asaba delta state.

I supplied her goods worth 75100 naira inwhich she paid me some part of the money worth 44200 naira, but tried to set me up so as not pay me the rest of my money worth of 30900 naira.
So after i contacted her husband(who travelled out of the country), reported to him of his wife's debt to me and the false allegation she laid against me so as not to pay me up my balance that i sent people that came to rob her on the day i told her i was coming to collect my money.

Then the husband promised to speak to her and resolve the issue.

So after the husband seem to settle the matter and then told me to call the wife for my money, l then contacted her for my money which she started postponing me week after week till this week which she said she will pay me these friday(which is today).

But she told me yesterday that i should not come to her shop today as she will not come, but she will call me and tell me where i will come and collect my money.

But i refusedly stated to her that where she said she will call me to come collect my money was not where we did business and that as she will collect money from her shop today(being yesterday) to pay me elsewhere tomorrow(which is today), then i'm coming to her shop to collect my money as that was where i supplied her goods and that was where we did business.

But she kept on insisting that she will call and tell me where i will come and collect my money tomorrow(friday). And that if i come to her shop today, i will not receive any money.
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by donstan18: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Don't you have bank account?

Well, in as much as I can't say your reason for wanting to collect the money in cash. I will advice you to go collect the money wherever she wants.

But before you do, lay this complain to security personnels and go with them.

Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
I would suggest you walk in to the nearest police station and make a statement.

If possible, go with colleague if the woman insist you meet her at a neutral place. Also be watchful and if you're not okay with the area or environment, cancel the meeting and let her know you're not cool with the arrangement.

Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Emvicprints1: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Involve the police be the first to report the issue

Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by internationalman(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Michealfixed053:
Read below it
You yourself dey forbid money..

If you are so sure about the game why don't you use all your life savings to play it.. Or if that's not enough go to Lapo and borrow money to play it..

Native doctor wey he pikin dey die for him eye

Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2019
madridguy:
I would suggest you walk in to the nearest police station and make a statement.

If possible, go with colleague if the woman insist you meet her at a neutral place. Also be watchful and if you're not okay with the area or environment, cancel the meeting and let her know you're not cool with the arrangement.
Confirm!!

Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Archangelhenrio:
Goodmorning to all

I am been falsely accused by a customer i supplied goods to here in asaba delta state.

I supplied her goods worth 75100 naira inwhich she paid me some part of the money worth 44200 naira, but tried to set me up so as not pay me the rest of my money worth of 30900 naira.
So after i contacted her husband(who travelled out of the country), reported to him of his wife's debt to me and the false allegation she laid against me so as not to pay me up my balance that i sent people that came to rob her on the day i told her i was coming to collect my money.

Then the husband promised to speak to her and resolve the issue.

So after the husband seem to settle the matter and then told me to call the wife for my money, l then contacted her for my money which she started postponing me week after week till this week which she said she will pay me these friday(which is today).

But she told me yesterday that i should not come to her shop today as she will not come, but she will call me and tell me where i will come and collect my money.

But i refusedly stated to her that where she said she will call me to come collect my money was not where we did business and that as she will collect money from her shop today(being yesterday) to pay me elsewhere tomorrow(which is today), then i'm coming to her shop to collect my money as that was where i supplied her goods and that was where we did business.

But she kept on insisting that she will call and tell me where i will come and collect my money tomorrow(friday). And that if i come to her shop today, i will not receive any money.
na waa for some people ooooh, #OP u no get bank account?
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Archangelhenrio(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
na waa for some people ooooh, #OP u no get bank account?

She will never do that. To tell her that is to give her more reasons to keep postponing the payment.
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Archangelhenrio:

She will never do that. To tell her that is to give her more reasons to keep postponing the payment.
then there is something that u are not telling us......u are a business man, and she on the other hand, a business woman..... so u people should be more professional on handling ur business transaction...... or has she been like this from the onset?
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Archangelhenrio(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
then there is something that u are not telling us......u are a business man, and she on the other hand, a business woman..... so u people should be more professional on handling ur business transaction...... or has she been like this from the onset?

What i meant is they might start giving you excuses like not being able to make it to the bank, the online transfer network is bad or not using online banking and mobile app transfer or not seeing someone to go to the bank for them e.t.c
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Archangelhenrio:

What i meant is they might start giving you excuses like not being able to make it to the bank, the online transfer network is bad or not using online banking and mobile app transfer or not seeing someone to go to the bank for them e.t.c
then she is not ur customer.... once u get ur money, cut her off..
Re: I Am Falsely Accused By A Customer That Is Owing Me- Please Advice Me! by Archangelhenrio(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Finally, i have collected my money from her.
It was within the market where she trades that she called me to come collect my money.

Seriously...after God fear Women!

They can emotionally & dangerously put one in trouble.

Young Boy Raped, Damaged A 6-yr Old Girls Private Part In Lagos / Stampede For Food Causes A Teenage Girl To Pass Out During Hunger Relief Interve / ‘we Sold Stolen Vehicle For N750,000 After Drugging Owner’