Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager (568 Views)

Ogun Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters, Faults Evil Spirit [PHOTOS] / Benin Pastor Dies While Screaming For Blood To Drink / Benin Pastor, Two Others Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by polimaf(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pastor Ekene Samuel, the General Overseer of Gloryland Church, was arrested for impregnating and procuring abortion for a teenage member of his church, 17-year-old Miracle.
When met, the different charms were also found at the residence of Pastor Ekene and investigations by police about Pastor Ekene revealed he charmed and had sex with the 17-year-old Miracle in December 2018.
Just when luck could run out of him, Pastor Ekene was arrested after one Henry Aikhuaman reported that Miracle was missing.
It was gathered that Miracle was later found on a sick bed at Graceville Medical Centre along Ewah Road in Bénin City.
The doctors at the hospital were said to have told police interrogators that Miracle was brought in by one Happy Johnson, a deaconess in Pastor Ekene’s Church.
Speaking to newsmen at the police headquarters, Happy revealed that it was Pastor Ekene that told her to procure the abortion for the teenage girl, Miracle.
And the so called Pastor Ekene, on his part described Miracle as one of his daughter in his church.
“Last year I had an extra marital affair with her in August. She came to me this year that she was pregnant. I asked my member here to take her to the hospital. She was taking some drugs to remove the pregnancy. The baby died in her womb.
The doctors did surgery on her because she was having appendicitis. The hospital asked me to pay N380, 000 and I have paid N150, 000 before I was arrested. She did not die.
“These charms were items returned by people I prayed for through deliverance. Some are also for me. I also do spiritual work. I have anti-poison and others.”
Mr. Muhammed Dan Mallam, the Edo Commissioner, said the pastor isn’t going free, that he will be charged to court with his accomplice.

https://www.opaqlife.com/benin-pastor-impregnates-17-year-old-teenager/
Re: Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by madgoat(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Konji respects no one grin
Re: Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by soloehis(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by dollytino4real(f): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
bad story concerning church can spread
Re: Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by lilianofentse(f): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
@@op post=0p:
“These charms were items returned by people I prayed for through deliverance. Some are also for me. I also do spiritual work. I have anti-poison and others.”
Hmmn this pastor is still trying to advertise his business.
This just shows another level of self interest and greediness among some pastors!!! :*
Re: Benin: Pastor Impregnates 17-year-old Teenager by lilianofentse(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lalasticlacla lalasticlacla lalasticlacla fp material

(1) (Reply)

We Were Raped, Beaten By Policemen — Ladies Convicted For Prostitution(video) / Driver Seen Brushing His Teeth And Driving Despite Passengers Complaints / Iran Poison Tomato Paste And Send To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.