Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

"Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji (11461 Views)

“women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Gistvic: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji shares new photo as she celebrates International Women's Day. Gistvic Reports.

Linda shares some encouraging words as she motivate women to be at the top of their game, saying women are the new wealth creators. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"To every young girl out there; believe in yourself. Fight for your dreams. Be the best that you can be! You can be phenomenal. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it. Don't let anyone dim your light. You're worthy. You're worth it. You can win. You can be the best! You are the future! Women are the new wealth creators. Be determined to be one of those women. Stand up and be counted. And when you're done, the world will not only celebrate you, the world will know you were here and you fought a great fight! ❤
Me? I'm just beginning my next level greatness and I want so many of you to join me.
Happy International Women's Day! ❤" .Gistvic Reports.

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/women-are-new-wealth-creators-linda.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Gistvic: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
shocked
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019
wink wink cheesy
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by donstan18: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2019
With their olosho pussay business.

Because an average Nigerian woman cannot survive without spreading her legs for different men.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Oyindidi(f): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Linda take am easy with our men.. Them go cry for days for this your talk.

What else if not the same olosho rant?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Kovuh: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Good for them
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Jayslicky: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2019
I disagree with linda we still have a lot of dependent women, even the ones who have businesses still spice it up with some runz girl activities, many naija girls have no intellectual for doing business but they are good in spending money they didn't work for recklessly.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by gift2xl: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
G
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by castrol180(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Humour is in play here
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by ClearFlair: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by BiafranBushBoy: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Really?

This woman comes off to me as dumb.

Can she explain the meaning of "New Wealth Creators?"

Men have been creating wealth for years, no stories. A woman becomes rich, it becomes a major achievement.

Boooommm!!! She becomes a motivational speaker, demazes fellow women, becomes a man basher, and a King.

Isn't that foolery?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by americaninja1: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Linda should I talk? Like if u want me to expose. Share if u don’t want me to

4 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Platony(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
No matter how u advice them, e no go work.

Majority of our girls rely on men to survive. #FACT

8 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by francescainnoce(f): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Interestingly, all rich women will say this same thing today; how they want young women to rise and shine, become wealthy and a force to reckon with. They - “wealthy women” will come out en masse today and throw words of encouragement like stones across the fence. But none of them - if at all a few, would allow you climb over the fence to the other side. Neither would they open their gates and let you in. Maybe becos they know it’s never as it seems and over the fence, things you may see are bloody, dirty, dangerous and very avoidable.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by faithfull18(f): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
It's always the same rhetoric for these guys, SMH. If one finds out now, ladies are the ones spending on them undecided
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by VirginFinder: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
K
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by juwoonn(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
You go laugh tire..
Embarrassing Moments Boobs pop out on Live TV Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9fNBkS5AsA&t=8s
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
with their god given snail like structure lol

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Bonapart(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Bla bla bla.

To all the feminists out there:

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by puncha: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
With their olosho pussay business.

Because an average Nigerian woman cannot survive without spreading her legs for different men.

How would you feel if someone said this about your mother, sister or wife??

Your brain is redundantly non-existent

5 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Sakamaje: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Sakamaje. Lie! Scam. Na runsgirl una sabi do pass. Na sugar daddies still dey buy iPhone and weaveon for ona.

5 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Aharpride1(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
I respect women! I also fear women!
They maybe cats today tomorrow lions!

3 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Balo89: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
It's Live!!!!! http://homes.style/jumia19 enjoy massive discounts on things you order today

Jumia Big Home Makeover Starts 7th of march - 11th of march 2019 visit http://homes.style/jumia19
for more information.

Hurry!!!!!http://homes.style/jumia19
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Freeman50(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Because she felt she had made it in life, wonder what would have been her fate if she had nothing.... Saying irrelevant things just to be relevant.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by emmanuelikenga(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Wetin this baby Mama dey talk Abeg go rest

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Creating wealth by throwing formats all the time to collect money from men...
The fear of a broke woman is the beginning of wisdom period!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
This woman is a hypocrite on many levels.
If she tells me good morning I'll reply only after confirming.
I remember when her blog was full of only man bashing news and articles.
Heaven did it that she birthed a boy.
I've not visited there in recent times but I know she's done an about-turn in content tone.

5 Likes

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Galaticos444: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2019
A feminist dat end up bn a babymama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Iro & Buba At ELOY Awards / Full Album: Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes [zip File] / MC Galaxy: "How I Discovered My Talents Through Hunger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.