Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

President Obansanjo And Queen's Test - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Obansanjo And Queen's Test (2654 Views)

Must Read Joke: GEJ And Queen Elizabeth. LMFAO / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! / Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by GlobalD2: 5:02am On Sep 01, 2010
Baba Sege got an invitation from the Queen to come and visit her in England. One afternoon, while drinking tea, he asked the queen her success secret. She told him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she must be certain that they are intelligent. She decided to show him exactly what she meant and phoned Tony Blair.

"Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence."

Queen: "Oh! hello Mr Blair, I have a question for you:
your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is he?"

Tony Blair " It's ME!"

Queen: "Correct! Thank you, bye"

"Did you get that Mr. Obasanjo?" the queen asked. "Yes, thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that! "

Once back in Nigeria he decided that he has doubts about Dr. Chuba Okadigbo and he's going to ask him the question. He arranged a meeting with him and asked him:

"Dr. Okadigbo I have a question for you; your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister,  who is he?."

Okadigbo thinks,  and thinks, "Em,  you must give me some time to think about it." And Mr. Obasanjo decided to give him a day to come out with an answer.

That afternoon, Dr. Okadigbo called a meeting to discuss the question, but NOBODY knew the answer. They drew up an Okadigbo family tree, but to no avail. The next morning, he realised he has to give Obasanjo an answer and as a last resort, he decided to phone Jerry Rawlings of Ghana.

"Jerry, your mother has a child and your father has a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister , who is he?"

Jerry answers immediately. "Hey, Chuba, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"

Okadigbo rushed to Obasanjo's office, very impressed to know the answer to such a difficult question. "Mr. President, I know who he is, it's ! Jerry Rawlings!"

Obasanjo: "Jerry Rawlings ko , Jerry Gana ni. You are such a stupid senate president.

I'll make sure you're removed from office. The child is TONY BLAIR !"
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by Okijajuju1(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2010
U try grin
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by Kzea: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2010
no mind them
so ghana citizen get sence pass them
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by agitator: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2010
old joke
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by babyme1(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2010
So funny. Nice joke grin grin grin
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by Vic2k3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
what a joke

Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by EfemenaXY: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2010
Not funny lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
*sleeping time*
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by darafizzz: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
heard this joke 10years ago
funny doe tongue
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by Kunbee: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2010
watevs
Re: President Obansanjo And Queen's Test by GlobalD2: 4:28am On Sep 03, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Not funny  lipsrsealed
Thanks for reading it. smiley

agitator:

old joke
There will always be a first reader. Hmmm wink

(1) (Reply)

Salary Why Are You Not Growing? - Check This Epic picture Out / What Killed Him Please? / Guys Can You Use This Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.