Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs (33691 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Nigerian Army Has Taken Delivery Of Innoson Vehicles To Make Good / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Opinionated: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
These are some amazing facts about the new BRT buses that you may not be familiar with as explained by APC Nigeria on Twitter:

1. All the buses are equipped with CCTV cameras.

2. They have USB points where you can charge your phone, etc.

3. All the buses have free WiFi (Internet) for all users.

4. There is never a dull moment for passengers as the buses all come with TVs for news, sports, music, and entertainment.

5. There are special spaces for the physically challenged, pregnant women and the aged.

What do you think about these features? How do you think they can be maintained? Let us know with a comment.

Source: Lagos State Government has taken delivery of new BRT buses With Awesome Specs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by bigtt76(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Number 2 tho ......Alaaye be like 'Hol ya change for charging oo' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Opinionated:
These are some amazing facts about the new BRT buses that you may not be familiar with as explained by APC Nigeria on Twitter:

1. All the buses are equipped with CCTV cameras.

2. They have USB points where you can charge your phone, etc.

3. All the buses have free WiFi (Internet) for all users.

4. There is never a dull moment for passengers as the buses all come with TVs for news, sports, music, and entertainment.

5. There are special spaces for the physically challenged, pregnant women and the aged.

What do you think about these features? How do you think they can be maintained? Let us know with a comment.

Source: Lagos State Government has taken delivery of new BRT buses With Awesome Specs

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Opinionated: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
bigtt76:
Number 2 tho ......Alaaye be like 'Hol ya change for charging oo' cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL grin grin NO.3 be like

Conductor: Only standing remaining
Passenger: Ikorodu wey no far grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Comman see bus jammed packed on Saturdays during EPL - #FreeBrowingTinz and #StreamingTinz grin

Opinionated:

LOL grin grin NO.3 be like

Conductor: Only standing remaining
Passenger: Ikorodu wey no far grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by KubwaBoy: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
l
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Haymaykar(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
They can smell election at the corner... That y...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nice but being Nigerian factors, the day the ac gas finished, that's the end of ac, the day they refused to pay Internet providers their outstanding fees, Internet will stop working, the day the USB port damaged, or someone stole a phone on the charging port that's the end of free charging, the day CCTV cameras cord broke, na end be dat... At last it will turn to advanced molue.. Maintainance cultures of we Nigerians are not encouraging especially on government properties.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by TheAngry1: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
ok
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
That's nice.
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by whitering: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Whenever I see those Fashola BRT buses on our roads, I just weep for Nigeria and the next generation. Because they didn't enjoy what we enjoyed in the 80's. Just give those buses at most 2 years the body parts will start disappearing

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Born2Breed(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Free Wi-Fi! This bus will always be full.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Lifestone(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which roads will these buses ply? Aside, Lagos roads are congested already. What is needed in Lagos is a means of mass transportation. The Blue Line Train from Mile 2 to Marina should have been commissioned and the Red line nearing completion now.
Ambode is a disaster in modern city planning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by yuanexchanger: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
nice one.Lagos always ahead.
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by callusmiller: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
And Tinubu denied him second term.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by PassiveNaira: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
My choice is not included, that is, where to withdraw cash.
Whenever ATM is filled, I will just ticket in and withdraw then hurriedly rush out to tell the ticketers that I am no more going. I will just cash out!
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by davidodiba(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Haymaykar:
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by hightempo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
K
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by francesawesome(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Earn 50 to 100 thousand weekly. For more infro chat me up on Watsapp 08133263559. Only for those base in Lagos
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by omoadeleye(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
na to dey sleep inside bus remain
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by ClearFlair: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
And they want to come and spoil our Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by hisexcellency34: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tinubu's buses
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by freemanbubble: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Isoright
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by id4sho(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
r
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Validated: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok, Ambode should be invited by JKA at the commissioning! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by ictjobber: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
That's great.

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /Profile
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by goaldynboy: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
How many times will you people show us this same buses?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Maintainance will determine.
Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by YeebozNemesis: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Haymaykar:

Election is coming and they're showing bus project. Your parents in the East are lining up to collect kerosene as if na engine dey their stomach.

Emeka, I knew you'll be angry since they don't allow hawking of gala and fan yogo on the bus.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by YeebozNemesis: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
goaldynboy:
How many times will you people show us this same buses

They would keep showing it as many times as they feel like.

If you're tired, you can run to Abidjan or run to Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs by Bsmartt(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is commendable. I hope other states can learn from this development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.