Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website (889 Views)

How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / How I Source For Loan With Affordable Interest For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by SageTravels: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
I am planning on Building a website that can allow users to share there travel story. The major aim is to promote the destination and encourage people to travel. Users can write and post on there own. My challenge now is finance. I don't have enough to fund this project. I believe with less than 300k i can get this project running.

Is there any website or a place where i can source fund to execute this project. I need your advice on this.
Re: Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by resosdigital(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
SageTravels:
I am planning on Building a website that can allow users to share there travel story. The major aim is to promote the destination and encourage people to travel. Users can write and post on there own. My challenge now is finance. I don't have enough to fund this project. I believe with less than 300k i can get this project running.

Is there any website or a place where i can source fund to execute this project. I need your advice on this.

Hello, I want to build up my portfolio as a developer and can help you develop the website for peanuts.

WhatsApp me https://was.me/2349054832238
Re: Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by SageTravels: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
resosdigital:

Hello, I want to build up my portfolio as a developer and can help you develop the website for peanuts.

WhatsApp me https://was.me/2349054832238

like how much
Re: Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by resosdigital(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by martfrank(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
With 100k you get: 1 free domain, 1 year free hosting, website design, Website Speed Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (high rank on google search results), Newsletter setup and automation, 1 month free website maintenance and support, Website protection and security and Daily Backup. Plus a FREE Ebook on Social Media Strategies for a travel website. Hit Me Up on 08150218890 or send in a mail at hello@acecubez.com. Cheers!!
Re: Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website by SageTravels: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
martfrank:
With 100k you get: 1 free domain, 1 year free hosting, website design, Website Speed Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (high rank on google search results), Newsletter setup and automation, 1 month free website maintenance and support, Website protection and security and Daily Backup. Plus a FREE Ebook on Social Media Strategies for a travel website. Hit Me Up on 08150218890 or send in a mail at hello@acecubez.com. Cheers!!

Nice one. So where do I raise the 100k

(1) (Reply)

Viable Investment Opportunity / okay / Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.