Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger (617 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger by MhizMuna: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Award-winning Ghanaian radio and television presenter, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, who goes by the moniker Afia Schwarzenegger, has divulged that she started working with her mother at age 10.According to her, she was selling table cloths and napkins after school at such a young age.

“I WAS BORN A HUSTLER AND AT THE AGE OF 10, I STARTED SELLING TABLE CLOTH AND NAPKINS AFTER SCHOOL.MY MOTHER WAS INTO SECOND HANDS CLOTHING AND AT THE AGE OF 10, I WAS HER BUSINESS PARTNER.

I STARTED MAKING MY OWN MONEY AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE BECAUSE I MAKE SURE I MADE PROFITS FROM SELLING MY MOTHERS GOODS WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE”, SHE REVEALEDThe controversial broadcaster also encouraged young people to start something small and develop the habit of saving, adding that they shouldn’t allow the fake lives people display on social media to influence them.“OUR GENERATION IS SO STUPID, IT IS SAD.

WE HATE HONESTY, HARD WORK AND WANT QUICK MONEY AT ALL COST SO GUESS WHAT, WE ARE ALL PROSTITUTES AND FRAUDSTERS.WE CANNOT HOLD OUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE WE ARE IRRESPONSIBLE. WE MUST WAKE UP.

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN SOCIAL MEDIA”, AFIA SCHWARZENEGGER STATED.She made this statement while speaking at the “International Multipurpose Forum and Networking” which was hosted in Rockstone’s Office.

https://www./2019/03/table-cloths-napkins-afia-schwarzenegger.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger by LuciferAdvocate(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
They have started again ooo.

So she started selling her smelly, wide and shapeless looking pusssy at the age of 10. Interesting.
Re: I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger by ikemesit4477: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hoeing she mean to say! Is a slip of tongue!
Re: I Started Hustling At Age 10 ,selling Table Cloths & Napkins–afia Schwarzenegger by MhizMuna: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Hoeing she mean to say! Is a slip of tongue!
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Accused Tiwa Savage Of Sleeping With Married Men / Moment Of Joy As Nigerian Man Pays Mother Surprise Visit In Village After Spendi / Concepts: Adekunle Gold Pictured In Accra, Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.