Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior (33658 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by AutoReportNG: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria is a land of intelligent people, a land of intellectuals who excel in their chosen field of profession. As good as this attribute is, we seem to have a problem which has become a nightmare to all Nigerians, we don't maintain our facilities. A visit to places like National Theatre, Iganmu, National Stadium, Surulere, our Lagos BRT Buses, railways etc. They all have one thing in common, people that are put in place to manage these edifices have either embezzle the money or the government is not just interested in them.

AutoReportNG broke the news about some amazing features that we are to expect and see in the new BRT buses that Lagos state government is rolling out, while some applauded the gesture as a welcome development, many are of mixed feelings that these buses won't last, they cite previous examples of the old BRT buses which have become more like a moving casket on the road.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XWLdnUu78eY/XIJS3LvWx_I/AAAAAAAAY4s/ZVtssYfNToMDfsldne3S31xMfaH_SFyxQCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Workshop_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Ambode Inspecting the workshop

AutoReportNG was able to get some exclusives of the new BRT workshop that Lagos state government is building across the state. For example, the is one behind LASTMA office at Oshodi, also there is a workshop that was moribund for years belonging to LATCH but has been revived. Another is at Yaba and Anthony respectively.

These workshops will cater for the servicing, maintenance and day to day running of the buses. It was rumored that Coscharis Motors will be in charge of this but we can't confirm if this is true or false.

Meanwhile, we got some exclusive of the images of the workshop for your eyes only.

The Workshop

[img]https://4.bp..com/-0KBTmpf5yf0/XIJS3JA8xsI/AAAAAAAAY4o/zPDPSRoCWWA-d1ZEKqkEupV_HC5yFYhWQCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Workshop_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The USB Port on seats

[img]https://1.bp..com/-56jAaz0NKs4/XIJS3Gj4QEI/AAAAAAAAY4w/rLvDUwaOBt0qT9_3vd0qQ2CH55uouyGaACLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Workshop_015_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

An Overview of the Interior

[img]https://3.bp..com/-x1FS4Fa6c2M/XIJS4Rfzb8I/AAAAAAAAY40/q6YWsJG_098cmUXpy4mLCeokKg2Azgp0wCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Workshop_017_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/new-brt-buses-these-are-photos-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by AutoReportNG: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2019

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Born2Breed(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
That charging port will make a lot of people go to and fro just to charge phones.

Seats will hardly be vacant.

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Born2Breed:
That charging port will make a lot of people go to and fro just to charge phones.

That will just be a silly something to do, instead of spending up to 100naira going upandan, why not just go to where they charge phone for 50naira undecided

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Born2Breed(f): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

That will just be a silly something to do, instead of spending up to 100naira going upandan, why not just go to where they charge phone for 50naira undecided

You never see joblessness. Just wait and see. Nor be Lagos?

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by yerokunphilips: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lagos for show...
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by BuhariAdvocate: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
The management of BRT should be sack .they don't seems serious in manage this BRT .physically the bus lack maintenance. Also I wonder why they allow people to stand inside the bus when all seats are full.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by SolutionMee: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy

Workshop in 2019?? We Yoruba's should wake up please. Our mates in the east already have their own manufacturing plant and Ibom Air. Now that they're planning to fly and dominate the sky, my fellow tribesmen are planning to work inside a workshop.

Who did this to us? Who Offended Odudua? Why did Odudua cursed an entire tribe that belongs to him? Why can't he forgive us and allow his own heritage to develop? #Worried

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by helinues: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Ololanla: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ambode doing all this but won't return as Governor.
If truly we know what we are doing in Lagos, I think its time to end Tinubu's dynasty.

Let's vote massively for Jimi Agbaje tomorrow abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by PremiumTrends(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
So what will happen to the old blue buses? Hope they won't turn out to be like the red ones

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm an APC member, card accredited and always working for the success of the party!

check my works and write ups!

Nonetheless, I have promised my God and Myself not to vote Sanwo-olu and Hamzat, although Hamzat is from my clan yet the weird removal of a rare epitome of success (Ambode) from his chance to rule the state again is something that can never be erased from my mind!

I will pray for his success in the coming gubernatorial polls, but he won't get my vote neither will anyone!

APC #NextLevel

Drabeey was Here

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Asshurbanipali: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok good
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by ictjobber: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cool
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by idowuswap: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
igbo people will spoil it with stupid.fraudulent act.i dont know why tinubu can not deport them back to thier potopotor land of criminal tribe.or

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by PotatoSalad(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
USB port cha. Impressive.
Hope it's quick charge grin
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by PotatoSalad(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
igbo people will spoil it with stupid.fraudulent act.i dont know why tinubu can not deport them back to thier potopotor land of criminal tribe.or
Give your mother back her phone, you dingbat

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by omocalabar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ololanla:
Ambode doing all this but won't return as Governor.
If truly we know what we are doing in Lagos, I think its time to end Tinubu's dynasty.

Let's vote massively for Jimi Agbaje tomorrow abeg.
few yoruba with sense

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by idowuswap: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
why igbo people always in joyful mood when they are coming to lagos.almost the community will come to bade farewells.why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by adelnehis(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cool

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by idowuswap: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
PotatoSalad:

ok.my ladio.instead of radio....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Younghacka(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lack Of Maintenance Is a Religion In Nigeria. . .
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by PotatoSalad(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
why igbo people always in joyful mood when they are coming to lagos.almost the community will come to bade farewells.why
I said give your mother back her phone. Plankton

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by silent10(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Absolutely silly angry & for how many minutes will the person charge
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Skiilashi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The management of BRT should be sack .they don't seems serious in manage this BRT .physically the bus lack maintenance. Also I wonder why they allow people to stand inside the bus when all seats are full.

Even in the UK,US ,Germany etc. People stand in buses

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by PotatoSalad(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
You think you're being funny?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by idowuswap: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
chai this one don hawk gala tired for holdups..sorry go back to ur aluu make them rost you like goat
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by silent10(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Why gave the troll attention Don't you
know that's what he want(ur reply) I'm more angry with you angry
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Sagay212: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

What they need is to allow other company to compete with them. If they are allowed to continue to enjoy the monopoly, they will always misbehave.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by daddytime(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are very right on this and captured my growing up years in Lag in the 80s and 90s. We'd hop into a molue with no particular destination in mind just criss crossing Lagos out of boredom.

It was usually fun aside the constant gbege with conductors who sometimes will seize our shoes or slippers for lack of transport fare.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by medcaretech: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Drabeey:
I'm an APC member, card accredited and always working for the success of the party!

check my works and write ups!

Nonetheless, I have promised my God and Myself not to vote Sanwo-olu and Hamzat, although Hamzat is from my clan yet the weird removal of a rare epitome of success (Ambode) from his chance to rule the state again is something that can never be erased from my mind!

I will pray for his success in the coming gubernatorial polls, but he won't get my vote neither will anyone!

APC #NextLevel

Drabeey was Here
Me too also a member of APC but sanwoo is not getting my vote either

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa / Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.