Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior (33670 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by xperiencelove(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ololanla:
Ambode doing all this but won't return as Governor.
If truly we know what we are doing in Lagos, I think its time to end Tinubu's dynasty.

Let's vote massively for Jimi Agbaje tomorrow abeg.
And you think any PDP governors / government can do this in Nigeria?
Even in Rivers, they can not and never achieve this feet.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

That will just be a silly something to do, instead of spending up to 100naira going upandan, why not just go to where they charge phone for 50naira undecided

This one comes with A/C and comfort.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by frowland(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

That will just be a silly something to do, instead of spending up to 100naira going upandan, why not just go to where they charge phone for 50naira undecided

He was just joking. Where is your sense of humor?
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by culcat(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
As if they will not carry standing from AJAH to OSHODI
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
medcaretech:
Me too also a member of APC but sanwoo is not getting my vote either

You are a patriot!
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ololanla:
If truly we know what we are doing in Lagos, I think its time to end Tinubu's dynasty.

Babatunde Gbadamosi of ADP is a much better candidate. I believe he is d best candidate on display 4d governorship elections
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by asiwaju87(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Born2Breed:
That charging port will make a lot of people go to and fro just to charge phones.

Seats will hardly be vacant.

So I'll pay 700 (transport fare to and fro CMS) because I want to charge my phone?

Na wah oo
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
medcaretech:

Me too also a member of APC but sanwoo is not getting my vote either

Look in d direction of Babatunde Gbadamosi of ADP
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Drabeey:
I'm an APC member, card accredited and always working for the success of the party!

check my works and write ups!

Nonetheless, I have promised my God and Myself not to vote Sanwo-olu and Hamzat, although Hamzat is from my clan yet the weird removal of a rare epitome of success (Ambode) from his chance to rule the state again is something that can never be erased from my mind!

I will pray for his success in the coming gubernatorial polls, but he won't get my vote neither will anyone!

APC #NextLevel

Drabeey was Here

Pls look in d direction of Babatunde Gbadamosi of ADP
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Prompto: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is what the Igbos is abt to stop in Lagos n turn it into shithole like Abia Ebonyi n Enugu using Agbaje. God will never let you succeed IJN Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Olusolamercy1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
BONANZA ! BONANZA ! BONANZA !

liquid soap for Sale in ajah Lagos

Our liquid soap is affordable and its very foaming.
It can be used in Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels,and Laundry. Also as a souvenir in Parties and many memorable occasions.
The price of the product are as shown below;

5 LITRES ====> 1,000

10 LITRES ====> 2,000

25 LITRES ====> 5,000

for more info
Call/Whatsapp Mercy on 07035693028
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by emerged01(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ololanla:

People would have supported Ambode's return like Faahola's but Ambode didn't perform well to deserve 2nd term. Were you people not the one saying we should vote Atiku that after 4yrs if Atiku doesn't perform we would vote him out the same way you people urged us to vote Buhari after 4yrs.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Mccullum: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Workshop in 2019?? We Yoruba's should wake up please. Our mates in the east already have their own manufacturing plant and Ibom Air. Now that they're planning to fly and dominate the sky, my fellow tribesmen are planning to work inside a workshop.

Who did this to us? Who Offended Odudua? Why did Odudua cursed an entire tribe that belongs to him? Why can't he forgive us and allow his own heritage to develop? #Worried

Because Akwa Ibom is having state aircrafts to you BRT is not good any more...

How many people can afford to board plane in Akwa ibom... You'll say it'll generate revenue for the state, where as there are many social welfare programs that can easily be beneficial to the masses while will still be generating revenue...

To you not good idea but to it's good and more beneficial to the populace than aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
I applaud and encourage more of these. The buses we have in the UK are no different to these. Nigeria just needs more efficient road laws, better roads and a proper maintainance culture.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by kayzeesoft(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The management of BRT should be sack .they don't seems serious in manage this BRT .physically the bus lack maintenance. Also I wonder why they allow people to stand inside the bus when all seats are full.
That's lagos culture.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by 9jaRealist: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Workshop in 2019?? We Yoruba's should wake up please. Our mates in the east already have their own manufacturing plant and Ibom Air. Now that they're planning to fly and dominate the sky, my fellow tribesmen are planning to work inside a workshop.

Who did this to us? Who Offended Odudua? Why did Odudua cursed an entire tribe that belongs to him? Why can't he forgive us and allow his own heritage to develop? #Worried

There is a new Assembly Plant/Temp Depot for these new buses at Awoyaya in Ibeju-Lekki. Future batches of the buses will be built here, but meanwhile it will handle repairs and maintenance, along with the Depots at Oshodi (which Ambode is inspecting in the picture) and at Yaba.
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by matrixme(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Bros how far? Has that your drug finished?? Eehyah. Chemist is still open oo
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by dedollarman(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Free WiFi like the one Google gave us at wuse market that cannot even open a page
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by frozen70(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
igbo people will spoil it with stupid.fraudulent act.i dont know why tinubu can not deport them back to thier potopotor land of criminal tribe.or

Keep monitoring the ibos

Don't go and look for your own success

Anuofia
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by Landinvestments(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
PremiumTrends:
So what will happen to the old blue buses? Hope they won't turn out to be like the red ones

Great question!!
U just asked what's on my mind
Re: Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior by olaolaking: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Ololanla:

The same Tinubu dynasty put your ambode there. Now you are praising ambode, the next person will do wonders and still follow procedures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be? / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.