Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Koko Mobile From D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Mobile From D’banj (8015 Views)

★ BURSTED! Deevee Accuses Olamide Of Stealing ‘don’t Stop’ From D’banj / Photos From D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Celebrations In South Africa / Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koko Mobile From D’banj by seedord247(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2010
We’ve heard chatter about superstar Nigerian entertainer D’Banj‘s “Koko” projects for a long time. According to various sources, there is a whole range of Koko products in the pipeline including Koko Water (A prototype for this featured in one of D’Banj’s videos), Koko Garri and Koko Mobile. D’Banj’s bar Koko Lounge has been operation for about a year and is doing well while the Koko Foundation is working on non-profit projects and charitable initiatives.

Well, Koko Mobile is no longer hear’say!

It has been confirmed that D’Banj will be releasing the Koko Mobile in October 2010. The first batch of the phones will be available in 3 colours namely Black, Silver and Pink.
The phone will come pre-loaded with D’Banj’s songs and video plus other exciting features and programs.
More details will be revealed soon.

Great to see D’Banj leveraging his brand and ensuring that his legacy extends beyond music and into other business enterprises. This is a positive example for other celebrities in Africa. In the United States, many ex-superstars (Musicians, Athletes, Actors etc, ) are languishing in poverty and debt while those who invested wisely and created business enterprises such as Magic Johnson are living well. Even current stars such as Jay-Z , Beyonce and Diddy exemplify the positive mix of talent, fame and business savvy. We also encourage D’Banj and other stars who develop business enterprises to keep a firm eye on the operations and grow at their own pace!

Anyway, big congrats to D’Banj!

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/08/31/speed-dial-the-koko-koko-mobile-from-dbanj-is-set-to-hit-the-streets-in-october-2010/
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2010
D’banj?? this boy cant even speaks english angry(no ofeince)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by nini1: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Haters
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by franny1980: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Haters die!!!
those dat dnt like good thing hissssss
Mr Cork!:

Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by 1103(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]would there be videos of free naked women on this mobile and free Phone #s to these women,

if yes,

HELL YES, im buyin mine that 1st week~ grin grin
[/size]
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by hayo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

And u can abi? You murdered the English language in just a 6 worded sentence and you are here castigating another man.
Not that I am a D'Banj fan but I hate over sabi. Na wa o.

This boy can't even speak good English! Chikena
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by slap1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
I hope it's GPRS-enabled, with bluetooth,blacktooth,memory card,infra-red,torch,PS 2 or 3,ATM,spare battery,free DSTV channels(at least 25 or 30),bullet-proof,crash helmet, parachute,solar-powered,printer,scanner,fax,etc and will sell for about N5,000.
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by tytylayor: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
nice one
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by Marhoski(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
no long thing
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by maxtum(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2010
As 190 Benz, sorry just 190 pointed out, i expect to see "WELL ENDOWED" unclothed girls video,wallpaper and the rest, including free girls numbers with naked pixs included in the features of the phone! grin grin

once these features are on the phone, am getting one!
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by Djswaggz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
slap1:

I hope it's GPRS-enabled, with bluetooth,blacktooth,memory card,infra-red,torch,PS 2 or 3,ATM,spare battery,free DSTV channels(at least 25 or 30),bullet-proof,crash helmet, parachute,solar-powered,printer,scanner,fax,etc and will sell for about N5,000.
grin grin grin grin grin ole aji bole
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by mrofficial(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

D’banj??  this boy cant even speaks english  angry(no ofeince)

What is your problem with English? Did he make his money through English songs?

In fact, the phone should be in pidgin  grin

Carry go D'banj!

1 Like

Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by xterity(f): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
NICE one and congratulations to D'banj, whoever has problems with his English should go and die grin grin cool
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by xterity(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2010
NICE one and congratulations to D'banj, whoever has problems with his English should go and die, Grin Grin Cool
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by larryshow4(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

You Hardly Use Your Brain,No Wonder It Feels So Brand New. . . . . . . Get A Life Phuleazzeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
larryshow4, Brother I just saw your picture trying to remove, not steal, BUT remove somebodys tyre,

I guess u must be related to D’banjo (no offense)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by SHEAU(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

if dat na your problem, go hug transformer tongue
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by ZEEMAC: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
, so now, who wants to buy , GBAM !!!
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by strangest(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
slap1:

Can it serve as an inverter too? NEPA is a big problem here, grin
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by ololo12: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
ENGLISH NAH HIM PAPA LANGUAGE Whats wrong with you guys??
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by bisiaet: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
D’banj??  this boy cant even speaks english  (no ofeince)

Please what has speaking English has in connection with this oh heaven? Pls is English speaking a success or grammar speaking make someone become rich? This is unfortunate statement and so annoying if not for African failure do we even suppose to be using English Language as our offical language even to the point many can not speak a single of their mother tongue it's so shameful indeed. Can you name a single developed country in the world todaythat speak borrowed or foreign language as official language? I guess No.

Anyway either Dbanj speak good English or not he is doing his best and he is a celebrity, he can feed himself and he is happy with himself and I dont think he ever complain to anybody.
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
how comes Nigerian artise cant speak english? Look at 2face, P Sqars, D'Bang, Daddy shoki, MI, Papa Ajasco, D1 & Kiki, , and

the list goes on!!

Can they really read? (no offense)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by matoyeh(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
Na wa oooo
WERE NI GBOGBO YIN OLORUN NGBO
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by Tamipepple: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hi guy D banj is d bomb,

for your info if you want koko mobile contact ,
           either gold, silver or black.

tprymes@yahoo.co.uk     cool  +2348083611681   or  +2348038880106

Good luck,   see u @  the lunch Koko mobile,
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
Here we go again!!! How the heck can he be the B'o:m,b when he cannot speak englisgh?? Gademmit (no ofense)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by obojo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
pre-order your koko mobile now!!! We get the phones direct from koko mansion, a kokolet will deliver it to your location free, just pay 170k for the phone grin
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by neowelsh(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Here we go again!!!  How the heck can he be the B'o:m,b when he cannot speak englisgh??  Gademmit  (no ofense)

Mr. English what have you done to contribute to life? continue to speak english with you plate of garri wayyyy u dey soak.
here is a tip 4 u, think of how you can develop ur life, instead of tongue lashing others
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
mr cork
please stop making yourself look stupid castigating a man for not speaking good english yet you are busy killing the same language
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by kaylonda(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
obojo:

pre-order your koko mobile now!!! We get the phones direct from koko mansion,  a kokolet will deliver it  to your location free,  just pay 170k for the phone  grin

i even have a catalogue for all of you who will want the phones in ibo,hausa and yoruba.the songs and videos are translated 2 your preferred dialect grin
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
D’banj? ok, did he have a problem spelling his name?

what kinda name is D’banj? (NO OFFENSE)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by MrCork8: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
I guess D’banj is like the p diddy of Nigeria, despite the fact he cant speak english (no oofense)
Re: Koko Mobile From D’banj by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Cork!:

I guess D’banj is like the p diddy of Nigeria, despite the fact he cant speak english (no oofense)
omo,this guy na dud monkey o!
which of these is a real name
snoop
dr dre
50 cent
lady gaga
yung jeezy

monkey like u,lack of creativity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : ALANI PAMOLEKUN 3 [teaser] / Sunny Okosuns Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji & Odemwinge Seals N50m Endorsement Deal With Cintrion Energy Dri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.