Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? (4484 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by deji17: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Jonathan is pushing Atiku to go tribunal.
Hahahaha.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Csami(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I want to know reason why Jonathan not send congratulations letter to Mr President up till now. Although I'm not surprised because Jonathan is an idiot old buffalo. I wonder why people call him hero of democracy .the reason why Jonathan conceded defeat in 2015 was connected with the fear that buhari would jail him for the atrocities he committed. Jonathan is most corrupted President in the history of Nigeria.

A renowned M0ron that does not know that "reason" and "why" shouldn't not be in the same sentence is insulting a one time president.

Clown!
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Gandollar(f): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol pachukwudi for how long will you continue wailing. Come and join winning team stop ranting online.
Your illitracy is disgusting. No wonder you drank gutter water to celebrate failure.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by harryportter: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I want to know reason why Jonathan not send congratulations letter to Mr President up till now. Although I'm not surprised because Jonathan is an idiot old buffalo. I wonder why people call him hero of democracy .the reason why Jonathan conceded defeat in 2015 was connected with the fear that buhari would jail him for the atrocities he committed. Jonathan is most corrupted President in the history of Nigeria.
DICK HEAD,now let me tell u why.its because Jonathan is educated while buhari is an illiterate and he I'd also obasanjo's boy.I GUESS U NOW KNOW WHY
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
embarassed nonsense education my foot.
harryportter:
DICK HEAD,now let me tell u why.its because Jonathan is educated while buhari is an illiterate and he I'd also obasanjo's boy.I GUESS U NOW KNOW WHY
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by seunlayi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Jonathan is not active in politics .there was no rational explanation in his action.

He is still active
The election was not free and fair
If some that came after you failed to consolidate on what you put on ground, you won't be happy
The election is going to be challenged in a court of law
Even those congratulation him including countries are just doing high-service.......
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by nwanyionitsha: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy I'm not a smoker or drunker but I think Jonathan would proof to us that he is a hero of democracy.
English language, ndo o.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by FearGodinall: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
The op is not different from his master's cow in daura if not you call GEJ theif And MB a saint? You must be suffering from brain loss. Tell us why your mr. Integrity can't improve on anything he met even on security wise which happens to be his profession,Buhari must provide our 1bd he withdraw from the ECA. Now tell me why GEJ will congratulate a thief,killer and a destroyer.oh for congratuting him for destroying anything he torches in Nigeria.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by FearGodinall: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I want to know (the) reason why Jonathan (has) not send (sent) congratulations (congratulatory) letter to Mr President up till now. Although I'm not surprised because Jonathan is an idiot old buffalo. I wonder why people call him hero of democracy .the reason why Jonathan conceded defeat in 2015 was connected with the fear that buhari would jail him for the atrocities he committed. Jonathan is most corrupted President in the history of Nigeria.
So these are the kind of people Buhari and his gang of criminals are wasting our hard earned money to pay as his media workers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors / Breaking: Head Of Aso Villa Cabal Revealed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.