Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? (4480 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by gare(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=BuhariAdvocate post=76464117]I think its laughable to think buhari administration brought problem on Nigerians. [author=gare post=76464045]

Admitting to your mistake is the first step to redemption, but you guys would not agree, that is why we dont see a away out of the presenting situation, instead you keep blaming PDP 16 yrs, what is the solutions out of it see you know, was expecting a blue print on the way forward, but we not seeing any.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
The fact remains PDP have damage this country beyond redemption.[quote author=gare post=76464590][/quote]
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by gare(f): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The fact remains PDP have damage this country beyond redemption.

So APC duty is just to complain, but I disagree with you on that, the country is still very much redeemable, its just that APC are taking advantage of the current situation to loot the country, with all that trillions spent every year I have not seen any Sustainable Project anywhere, they have only succeeded in completing Projects PDP initiated. paid for, started and almost completed.

I want PMB and APC FGN to initiate a Project that will benefit Nigerians not complaining that PDP killed the country, when those that destroyed the country are with him in APC

2 Likes

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
It will take some years to reposition the damages of PDP caused to our dear nation .note that Jerusalem was not build in a day .buhari have nothing to do with our money.
gare:

So APC duty is just to complain, but I disagree with you on that, the country is still very much redeemable, its just that APC are taking advantage of the current situation to loot the country, with all that trillions spent every year I have not seen any Sustainable Project anywhere, they have only succeeded in completing Projects PDP initiated. paid for, started and almost completed.

I want PMB and APC FGN to initiate a Project that will benefit Nigerians not complaining that PDP killed the country, when those that destroyed the country are with him in APC

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I want to know reason why Jonathan not send congratulations letter to Mr President up till now. Although I'm not surprised because Jonathan is an idiot old buffalo. I wonder why people call him hero of democracy .the reason why Jonathan conceded defeat in 2015 was connected with the fear that buhari would jail him for the atrocities he committed. Jonathan is most corrupted President in the history of Nigeria.

God has lifted Jonathan above you oga. Do you doubt this? Send buhari congratulations and see if even the lizards at Aso villa will know about it. Be like say na only for naira land na it your relevance end o. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Decision99(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is it a must to Congratulate Someone.Mtcheew!.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by godliman: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I want to know reason why Jonathan not send congratulations letter to Mr President up till now. Although I'm not surprised because Jonathan is an idiot old buffalo. I wonder why people call him hero of democracy .the reason why Jonathan conceded defeat in 2015 was connected with the fear that buhari would jail him for the atrocities he committed. Jonathan is most corrupted President in the history of Nigeria.
You asked a stupid question and gave a silly answer, so what do you want us to say? If you have a grudge against goodluck go and settle it. No matter what your view is, gej though not perfect remains a hero forever. He wont rig and let ppl die like some ppl. To him is not do or die matter that's why we call him hero in cade they didn't teach you in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by fixedfolly: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
pchukwudi:
Congratulate who?

For what?

For corrupting the reputation and operations of the modern electoral institution built by GEJ and stealing the people's mandate at gun point? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Go and take several seats at home.

pachuwkudi44 remember the CJN case? Remember how we warned you that you'd lose? Can you ever forget the nonsense you spewed about how the suspended CJN was going to be reinstated in less than a week? All these are on record and yet you always fail to realise that you always lose cos you're consistently on the side of evil grin

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by ogwanogwa: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
You've just won an award for most stupid post of d week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Socialsunny14(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Only you contest election no sorry selection, only you rigg selection, only you declare urself winner now u want to force people to congratulate you. Is it ur congratulations? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Talknochip(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What a haughty submission!! Heaven will humble you guys las las!

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin you will also die too.so I have no regard for death.
Talknochip:
What a haughty submission!! Heaven will humble you guys las las!
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Continue celebrating criminal.
godliman:
You asked a stupid question and gave a silly answer, so what do you want us to say? If you have a grudge against goodluck go and settle it. No matter what your view is, gej though not perfect remains a hero forever. He wont rig and let ppl die like some ppl. To him is not do or die matter that's why we call him hero in cade they didn't teach you in school.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided
Socialsunny14:
Only you contest election no sorry selection, only you rigg selection, only you declare urself winner now u want to force people to congratulate you. Is it ur congratulations? Mumu
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BrutusOj(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go back to your evening school and complete your programme.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pachuwkudi44 is a coward he couldn't use his real name. The guy is a serial losers just like his brother tonyebarcanista.
fixedfolly:
pachuwkudi44 remember the CJN case? Remember how we warned you that you'd lose? Can you ever forget the nonsense you spewed about how the suspended CJN was going to be reinstated in less than a week? All these are on record and yet you always fail to realise that you always lose cos you're consistently on the side of evil grin

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
I will do that when your life get better than average professor in Nigeria.
BrutusOj:
Go back to your evening school and complete your programme.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by deji17: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Because the court just ordered the forfeiture of Mama Piece loot. There will be no peace for the wicked. They chop Nigeria money like say, tomorrow no go come.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by Indiaindia: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
WE DONT NEED HIS MESSAGE AFTERALL HE DID NOTHING FOR THE SOUTH SOUTH
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by diadem10: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
gare:

Show me any news report on Jonathan releasing any funds for any projects like Buhari administration has done?

Bunch of lying miscreants.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
deji17:

Because the court just ordered the forfeiture of Mama Piece loot. There will be no peace for the wicked. They chop Nigeria money like say, tomorrow no go come.
Jonathan is pushing Atiku to go tribunal.
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by APCsupporter: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

That ogogoro drunkard is no hero of democracy. The results from the SS were hyper inflated. Its just that the masses against him were by far too much. He lost because his rigging was not enough

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin even APC won House of rep and senator from Jonathan stronghold.
APCsupporter:

That ogogoro drunkard is no hero of democracy. The results from the SS were hyper inflated. Its just that the masses against him were by far too much. He lost because his rigging was not enough

1 Like

Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by gare(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Show me any news report on Jonathan releasing any funds for any projects like Buhari administration has done?

Bunch of lying miscreants.

Which project has PMB released fund for
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by jeph19(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Yabaleft patient?
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Are you
jeph19:

Yabaleft patient?
Re: Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? by diadem10: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
gare:

Which project has PMB released fund for

Google is around you. No media reported on Jonathan releasing any funds for any projects whereas many medias made mention of Buhari releasing funds for these projects.

Approving or signing contracts doesn't mean releasing finds. Let that sink into your skull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo And The Igbos. / Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos) / INEC Reports On The Performance Of The New IVED/BVAS Accreditation Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.