Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight, Fast - Quick Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight, Fast - Quick Remedy (1143 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight - Quick Remedy / What You Can Do To Reduce The Spread Of Cold Sores Or Fever Blisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Overnight, Fast - Quick Remedy by Leoninedreams: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
HOW TO GET RID OF COLD SORES OVERNIGHT

Cold sores or fever blisters, is not something anybody would ever want to get, not to think of living with it. It comes with incredibly frustrating symptoms. Apart from its internal disturbances, it also comes with physical predicaments such as pain, redness, itching, sore throat, fever, depression, oozing puss, red crust, low appetite, and so much more. Also, since it is contagious, other people tend to treat those who have them as if they have got the plague. People don’t want to get too close to them, or share common utensils like cup with them, because they are afraid of getting infected. I can totally relate to all these because my sister had constant cold sore outbreak for nearly 8 years. She used to be secluded both at home and her workplace whenever she gets an outbreak. At a point she had her own drinking cup, eating plate and spoon. And worst of all, she got dumped by her boy friends quite often. Cold sores turned her life into a total mess until one day she finally discovered a 100% natural remedy that got rid of it completely. It’s been 4 years now and she has not had any cold sore. If you want this remedy, keep reading.

I know that 90% of adults test positive for herpes simplex virus, and I also know that nobody wants to walk around with a sign on their face announcing to the world about their herpes status. If you have cold sores, do not worry, you are in the right place. I will share with you my sister’s little secret about how to get rid of cold sores overnight (fast). This treatment is not some over-the-counter medications, lotions or super-creams, anti-viral prescriptions, miracle herbs or lotion balm. It is a 100% natural remedy that will get rid of your cold sores overnight and permanently. This remedy put an end to my sister’s constant cold sore outbreak, which she endured for nearly 8 years. View details of this remedy by clicking the link below.

<<<<<< CLICK HERE TO SEE REMEDY >>>>>>

How to get rid of cold sores overnight (fast) – Cold sore symptoms

Some people tend to mistake pimple with cold sore. Are sure you have cold sore rather than a pimple? If you are not quite sure about this, here is how to find out. Go through these symptoms and compare them to yours:

•Pain, itching, burning or tingling before a sore appears.

•After appearance: low appetite, Fever, sore throat, raised blisters, uncomfortable sleeping, numbness, oozing puss, tenderness, redness, yellow crust.

•Painful, swollen lymph nodes in neck

•Sore throat with a grayish coating on the tonsils and shallow ulcers.

•Sores start as tiny blisters, shallow, gray ulcers on a red base, and then later become crusted and look yellow and dry.

•Cold Sores may appear on the lips, gums, inside cheeks, chin, neck, nose, gums, fingers, the throat, the roof of the mouth or front of the tongue.

How to get rid of cold sores fast (overnight)

There are tons of over-the-counter cold sore products out there, most of which are very expensive. What I discovered about these products is that they are not designed to get rid of cold sores permanently. They are basically designed to mask it. Sometimes they even end up making things worse. Here is a list of recommendations that your doctor is likely to give you:

•Penciclovir (Denavir)

•Acyclovir (Zovirax)

•Valacyclovir (Valtrex)

•Famciclovir (Famvir)

•Lotions and super-creams – To me, these are waste of time.

•Stress reduction – According to research, stress can force the herps virus to come out of dormancies.

•The use of lemon balm – according to her doctor, this may help reduce the redness and swelling.

•The use of ice did not reduce the duration of the breakout – but her doctors thought it might ease the discomfort and inflammation. Well, it did not!

•Aloe Vera Gel – This only yields a temporary positive result (for some people).

•acetaminophen and Ibuprofen – these help to ease the exacerbating pain associated with her cold sores.

•Sunscreen – This also helps a little.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Medical Profession Is A Scam / Help. I Have Serious WAIST PAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.